Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

What Made/Ruined your Day?

Go down 
+2
amuto_tsukiyomi
Byakuran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
What Made/Ruined your Day? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Made/Ruined your Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What Made/Ruined your Day? Empty
PostSubject: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 8:35 pm

Quite simple, what made and or ruined your day?

What made my day? This site slowly getting active. What ruined it? My uncle is coming to stay OTl...
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 9:15 pm

What ruined my day, well it is now studying since the professor is giving us t/f questions with just a word. That and both my ankles and my back hurt.

What made my day was that my dad took my brothers phone because he has been bringing problems to the house, and I am on this site, despite it being halloween! XD
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
BK201
BK201

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 11:02 pm

What made my day was making a certain FT site active xD

Nothing ruined
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiforums.forumotion.org
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 11:12 pm

what ruined my day was arriving late to my midterm and finding out it was open book when I forgot it because he said it was a double sided sheet of notes only. :/

What made my day was talking to my bf, being on two sites, and starting on Aiko. :3
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
What Made/Ruined your Day? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Made/Ruined your Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 11:59 pm

What made my day....was me being awesome as usual.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 11:30 am

What's ruining my day is school
What's making my day is all this swag
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 12:02 pm

Whats making my day having no school
Whats ruin my day, nothing yet
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 8:04 pm

Hmm...I think I'm pretty happy about being, or aiming to be a better-all around student. Doing more things after school compared to last year, more involved in my community/city, and definitely volunteering more.

What's ruining me is all the stress and pressure from studying and completing all the assignments! I'm behind in my work..
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 9:47 pm

What made my day was my boyfriend being the first one I talked to.

What ruined my day unexpected and delays to things I needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Made/Ruined your Day?   What Made/Ruined your Day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Made/Ruined your Day?
Page 1 of 1