Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Solomon High School ~RP~

Go down 
+7
Stryker
Xnigona
SkyIris
Pyon-Pyon
amuto_tsukiyomi
Byakuran
Zeria Iiyasei
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Solomon High School ~RP~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Solomon High School ~RP~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Solomon High School ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 11:12 pm

Solomon High School

~*~Solomon High is over 500 years old, and is located in England, nestled deep within the clearing of a dense forest, the massive grounds spanning several acres. There is a lake winding along the outer northern edge of the school.

The school is a private school, and it excepts all children from the ages 11-18. There are only two breaks, during Summer and Winter, where the students are allowed to leave and go home for 3 weeks if they choose. The students sleep in dormitories, each dorm can hold 5 students, and prefects, 2 in each year from 3 upwards, can have their own rooms if they so wish. The headmaster, Evelyn Solomon himself, is a very stern man, always in a suit, who has an air of arrogance around him, but gives respect where it is due. The school was designed for students with supernatural powers/abilites to feel safe and free to use said abilites in a easygoing environment. It isn't unusual to see students randomly using powers on the grounds at will (or even to cheat on tests). You'll find students with a wide range of abilities, from lycanthropy, to vampirism, to control of element, or even just telekinesis.~*~

Lately, there's been a strange happening around the school. Someone is going around and killing off students, leaving their bodies for people to find with a note that contains a riddle as to who is next. The headmaster, Mr Solomon, has just announced that within several days time, he will be putting together a secret group of students to hunt this killer down and bring him to justice. Only the best, most skilled students will be chosen...

Rules:
* No powerplaying or godmodding
* No more than 3 abilites per character
* Each element (i.e. fire, water, darkness, light, earth, wind, ice, etc) counts as one ability.
* Be literate
* Have fun!

Class schedule:

Period 1 ~ 9:15-10:15
Period 2 ~ 10:20-11:20
Period 3 ~ 11:25-12:25
Lunch ~ 12:30-1:30
Period 4: 1:35-2:35
Period 5: 2:35 - 3:35
After School Clubs : 3:40 - 6:30
*Special Events such as games, competitions, meets, etc, may run later.

--------------------

Zeria sighed as she stood in the doorway. This would be her first actual start here. Sure, she'd transferred the previous year, but that had been 3/4 of the way through the year, and she hadn't had any chance to get to know anyone really other than the headmaster's son. Yeah, she knew who people were, but nobody really knew her. They just recognized her as the shy, bright red-haired, uniform-wearing, yellow-eyed freak, or the kid that got picked on by Maso, the school bully. She sighed, her voice melancholy, yet beautiful and soft, making heads turn.

"I hope I can set a name for myself this year..."

She sighed again, heading down the hall with her head bowed. As she looked at her schedule, she smiled though.

"Not a bad schedule this year...definitely stuff I can work with...though the Training class will probably be hard. With all those different powers to try and practice with...all the different students...it'll definitely be hectic"

Zeria turned her head to look out a window of the hall, the sunlight just peeking over the treetops now. It cast a glow on her pale skin, shimmering ruby lips, and bright golden eyes.

"Another hour before class starts it seems...I'll have to occupy my time until then...perhaps trying to socialize more than last year..."

She wondered if anyone would even bother to talk to her this year. Not like they had last year, once they'd found out she was shy and withdrawn. Zeria sighed and looked down through the window at all the students coming into the building. Mostly first years being dropped off by their parents. She frowned. She wished she could go home to her parents, but they always made her stay at the school...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Solomon High School ~RP~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Solomon High School ~RP~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 12:40 pm

The morning air was brisk and bright as Claude made his way across the courtyard, his white hair reflecting the sunlight. In his hand was a book on unsolved mysteries, all of which he had solved in the morning before breakfast. He was near the entrance when suddenly someone loomed behind him, it was the school bully. Not even turning around, Claude sighed. "What do you want? I'm busy."

"Give me that book, I need some fire to warm up my hands." Maso said with a decisive threat.

"And if I refuse?"
The white haired man said, still refusing to turn around.

"You'll be taken to the nurse!"
The man growled and threw a punch at Claude.

The right straight hit the back of Claude's skull with incredible impact, but Claude was unaffected, he turned around now, his eyes showing contempt toward the man, a vein appearing in his forehead. "You're nothing but a nuisance." He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "You take your misery out upon others because of your own worthless life, why don't you go back to your hole and die. The world won't miss someone who's weak like you." He sighed before walking off, leaving the bully speechless. "And so begins another year, wonder if something interesting will happen?"

Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 7:19 pm

It was a quiet morning for Ali as she walked down the hall, as she was now tying her light grey hair into a pony tail. Ali had woken up late to head into the school, she had worn a pair of blue jeans and a simple white shirt. It had been the first thing that she had grabbed to change into and quickly head out. Hoping she wasn't late as she had forgotten her schedule paper, but she had gone over it intensively as she had memorized the class number and the time. Feeling excited to meet new people and possibly new interesting people to befriend was something she always looked forward to. "Today seems really promising" Ali said as she hurried down the hall towards what may possibly be her first class. That is if she was able to find it in a hurry.

Putting a finger to her lip, Ali tried to remember if she had to turn left or right at the next hall to arrive at her first class."Which way was it again?" she mumbled to herself and stopped to really think about which path she would take.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Pyon-Pyon
Pyon-Pyon

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 7:57 pm

Red gave a sigh as she gazed out her open window. “It’s a new year already, huh?” Red wondered aloud, looking out at the dense forest, but listening the faint sound of car doors slamming shut. She perched herself on the corner of her bed and tried to think of an outfit to wear, too lazy to walk to her closet. Red decided on a red checkered, knee length dress with long sleeves that went to her fingertips, and a collar that covered her neck like a jacket. After adding some black leggings and red heels, Red brushed her hair over her right shoulder and snapped on her white headphones. Knowing exactly how she looked, Red didn’t bother looking in the mirror and quickly grabbed her schedule as she headed out the door.
The halls weren’t as busy Red would have expected, considering it was the first day of school. Then again, it was early, Red thought to herself. Not giving it a second thought, Red proceeded down the hall at a fast pace. She plugged in her headphones to her old fashioned mp3 player, and played a song at random, losing herself in the music.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 10:19 pm

Autumn slowly trudged to her window, not really wanting to move an inch this morning. She slowly opened the window as a light wind creaked through the small opening of the window. Autumn leaned out the window noticing the forest in the distance that surrounded the school. Her sudden thoughts about this year came to mind while scanning the small crowds of students that were walking to class. Autumn’s head became clouded with other thoughts while she leaned closer to the edge not realizing where the edge of the window was. Autumn felt her body suddenly jolt causing her to break out of her sudden daze of thoughts.

Autumn found herself on the floor while her pale blonde hair sprawled out everywhere.

“And back into reality... The start of a new year” Autumn mumbled to herself.

Autumn shot herself up like a rocket, noticing the time on the clock on the wall. She quickly started to brush her hair in a hurry while placing a small clip inside her hair. Autumn simpily wore a thin striped sweater hoodie and a pair of light colored jeans. Autumn hurried to the small desk that she kept almost everything neat and organized and grabbed her schedule before darting out of her dorm room. Autumn walked down the hallway slowly humming a random tune that she created.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 2:23 pm

Claude found himself sitting in a classroom and studying, for no reason either, as there wasn't anything to study for. He scanned through the pages rapidly, finishing textbook after textbook. Adjusting his glasses, he yawned and stood up, walking over the window. It was peaceful outside, and rather boring. Something interesting had to happen, he needed to put his senses to the test. He knew there were murders going on recently, and he wanted to investigate them, but he had to put time into his studies.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 8:13 pm

Zeria rounded a corner as she walked through the halls, only to stifle a yelp and dart back where she'd come from. The school's bully, Maso, and all of his lackeys were there. From around the corner, Zeria peered at the students standing around, nervously biting her lower lip. It wasn't that she was particularly interested in them. Quite the contrary. She was trying to avoid people. Especially those who liked to pick on her. Like the ones standing in the hallway she needed to pass through.

"Hnnn....I have to get there on time, but..."

She sighed, closing her eyes and speaking to herself.

"You can do this, Zeria. You're strong. You're brave. You can get past them without being noticed"

And so she clutched her books close to her chest, beginning to walk quickly as she rounded the corner and hoped to get past the group of bullies without being noticed. Unfortunately, one of the boys spotted her bright red hair and pointed. In an instant, they were all in front of her.

"Hey, freak. Where ya goin', eh?"
"I-I...just to class..."

Zeria fidgeted and looked away from them, straight at the floor.

"P-please...just let me go to class..."
"You hear that, guys? Little Z wants to go to class. She even said pleeeeaase"

The whole group bust out laughing, making snide remarks at her for being so shy and unspoken. Zeria trembled, fighting back tears. Noticing this factor, they only laughed more. Attempting to be free of them, she stepped forward, trying to press past them....but that only angered the 'leader' of them all. The guy, known as Maso, put his hands against her, and shoved hard, sending Zeria sprawling to the floor, books and sketch stuff scattering everywhere.

"Where do you think you're going, freak?! I aint done with you!"
"Please...."
"Shut up!"

She yelped and curled into a ball, hands over her head, afraid and wishing that someone would just help her...
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 8:18 pm

One second, the bully was there, the next, he was flying through the air and into a wall at the end of the hall. A man stood in his place, his sapphire hair reflecting the sunlight. He looked down at the girl with a smile and held out his right hand. The goons around him then made a move, but they were swept over their feet by a strong gust of wind. "It's not nice to pick on others, if you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all." He said sternly. "Hello, My names Saiyuki, whats yours?" He asked the girl kindly.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 8:44 pm

Zeria trembled, curled up in a ball and expected Maso to hurt her some more like he always did. He'd singled her out since she'd arrived at the school and hadn't left her alone since. But then Maso suddenly went flying. Zeria's eyes widened and she gasped as the goons went down as well, all from the sapphire-haired boy near her. She blinked and stared up at him in amazement, then reached up and took his hand, stammering.

"I-I...I'm Zeria..."

She allowed him to help her up and smiled faintly in thanks to him.

"Th-thank you for the help...I...really appreciate it..."
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:03 pm

Saiyuki smiled, but made no response to her, there was nothing to be said. He had simply acted like any person would, or at least as he thought people should act. However, the trouble wasn't over, as the bully got up and he wasn't too happy. He stumbled over and his goons got up as well.

Saiyuki sighed, he didn't want to cause anymore trouble. "Now, Now guys. Can't we talk this out?"

"Go to ***!" The bully yelled as he told his men to charge forward.

However, they all froze in place as Maso fell to his knees. "No, not you!" He shrieked as he stared ahead, not at Saiyuki, but behind him. A man with silver hair was slowly walking toward the group of people.

"Here I go to look for my other classmates, and I find a ant picking on those stronger than him, disgusting." Claude said as he adjusted his glasses. There was a light in his eyes that said he would cause some havoc if this didn't break up. He took a look at Saiyuki and nodded to Zeria, before turning on his heel and walking back toward the classroom. "I believe you're more than capable of handling this, Saiyuki." He said before vanishing around a corner.

Saiyuki sighed again and decided it was time to finish things up. He put his hands in his pockets and slowly walked forward, his eyes closed. "People like you...are the reason that sadness and heartbreak exist in this world, people like you, are why people are alone, afraid to make friends. People like you, SICKEN ME!" He bellowed as he slammed a foot into Maso's chin so hard that the man flew through the roof and vanished into the sky. He turned to the remaining goons. "Leave now and never torment anyone again, or else you'll be joining your leader in orbit."

They scattered and dispersed in seconds. It was quiet now, only Saiyuki and Zeria remained in the hallway. He turned to her and gave her a smile. "I'm sorry about that, I don't usually get violent, but I hate when people pick on others." He then looked down the hall. "Still, I wonder how that white haired guy knew my name, I've never seen him before."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:18 pm

Zeria turned to look at the silver-haired boy, blinking in amazement. No one had ever offered to help her before. No one had wanted to stand up to Maso, the bully who was huge and possessed super strength as well as a demon transformation that made him even bigger. And he never got in trouble because even the teachers were afraid of his temper.

Zeria looked at Saiyuki and bowed formally at the waist, her red ponytail falling over her shoulder.

"Thank you so much....I...I don't know what he would have done if you hadn't come along..."

She stood up, then frowned as she looked at all of her belongings, scattered across the floor. With a sigh of sadness, she knelt down, beginning to pick up her art supplies and textbooks.

"I just don't know what I did to make Maso hate me so much..."
Back to top Go down
Pyon-Pyon
Pyon-Pyon

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:23 pm

Red was leisurely walking down the hall when Maso’s followers came running up behind her in a rush. Surprised, but not by much, Red casually slid into the nearest classroom and waited for them to go past. Although she had to admit Maso was strong, his backup didn't seem to be very tough considering the scared looks they wore on their faces at the moment. She cracked a devilish smile, and looked down at her watch. 8:40 AM, she thought, better get to class soon. Looking down at her new schedule, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Red had gone through this curriculum several times before and knew it like the back of her hand. Walking out of the empty classroom, Red headed to her first period, advanced algebra.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:26 pm

Saiyuki merely shrugged. "People like him, they don't know how to be kind, because no one was ever kind to them." Suddenly a gust of wind picked up all of the papers and books scattered on the floor and they organized into a pile which landed in Saiyuki's hand, he held it out to her. "There you go, that should save you some time." He said while smiling. "So, how long have you been at Solomon High School? I've been here...since as long as I can remember. Never really been outside this place." He then rummaged into his bag for something, and pulled out a pendant. He held it out to Zeria. "This is a good luck necklace, embedded with the spirit of the wind. I give it to all I consider my friends, the wind will protect you whenever you are in danger. Keep it with you, you'll never know when you need it." The blue haired man said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xnigona
Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:40 pm

*Adrian walked down the path that connected the dormitories where he lived and the main building of the school. The brisk morning air brushed against his arms as he looked up at the sky while he walked, his long blone hair draping halfway down his back. His father hated his long hair, which was exactly why he kept it that way. It's also why he took to wearing loose jeans and t-shirts everyday. Ever since he came to this school he always felt like he was in constant scrutiny from his father, but what choice did he have? At least every one else treated him with respect and kindness, even if most of it was false. Guess that's one of the benefits of being the son of Solomon.*

"Good evening, Mr. Solomon. Off to a good first day of school I hope?"

*Adrian looked down from the heavens as he spotted the groundskeeper, busy at work as usual. Adrian groaned inside at the sound of that name, but greeted the man with a smile*

"Please, call me Adrian...you know I don't like to be called that. And yes, looking forward to another WONDERFUL year here at the Glorious Solomon High"

*Adrian could not roll his eyes enough at that sentence. He detested this school. There was nothing wrong with the teachers or staff and he was always very studious at his work....it was the Headmaster he didn't like. With a wave, he left the groundskeeper to his work as he slung his bag over his shoulder, making his way finally to the glass doors of the school he took a deep breath before entering the halls, waiting to see how long it would for the false smiles and respectful bows to greet the Headmaster's son.*
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:49 pm

Zeria's eyes widened as the wind picked up all of her belongings, organizing them into a neat pile. She took it, putting everything away in her bag, and smiled at him.

"Thank you. I..."

She looked at the pendant, blinking. It was pretty. She liked it. But it made her blush a soft shade of pink.

"Th-thank you...I...this is...very kind of you..."

She pulled it on, locking the clasp, but then the 5 minute warning bell rang, and she gasped.

"Oh no! I'll be late! I hope to talk later! Thanks again! Bye!"

Zeria bolted off down the halls, running and trying to navigate through the students crowded in the halls in order to make it to the other side of the school for art class. She was so focused on making it to class, that she didn't see the student everyone was bowing to and greeting until last second. She tried to stop herself, but only managed to succeed in stumbling right into the son of the headmaster...
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:53 pm

Saiyuki laughed and floated into the air and out of the window, he never really attended class, he wasn't even part of the school technically, the headmaster just let him stick around. He flew high into the sky, where he found Maso stuck in a tree. He made a face and flew off, adventuring.

Elsewhere, class had started, and a very impatient Claude sat at his desk. "Late....everyones late...including the teacher. How irritating." He stood up quickly and began pacing back and forth. "Late, Late, Late, Late, Late. All of you are late!" He waited to the right of the door, tapping his foot. "I will make you all pay for this..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:07 pm

In front of the main gate of Solomon High was what seemed to be a limousine. It was quite unnusual to have something like that in the middle of the a forest and near such special school. The front door opened, revealing some sort of buttler which walked towards the next door, opening it quickly. From within stepped a young man, pale as a corpse and with viper-yellow eyes. He wearing what seemed to be a set of foreign clothing. The gates opened and both the Driver and the young man walked inside Solomon High. The boy was probably a new student, and a wealthy one since his luggage didn`t even touch the floor. They walked inside the main building, approaching an office where a woman awaited them. The rest of the morning passed fast for the boy. He was showed around the school and then taken to his room before the young woman gave him the schedule which he would have to follow for the rest of the year. After an hour or so, the boy and his servant walked back to front where they bid goodbye before parting ways. That was his first time away from home, away from everything and everyone he knew. His name was Ladon Verphyrion.

He decided to go to class right away, attracting curious stares. It was then that he noticed somekind of commotion. A group of students bowing down in respect to another man. That was something he was used to seeing, it happened in his home all the time. He chuckled as he noticed a girl stumble on the man. That year was sure to be interesting. He said to himself:

So this is Solomon High...
Back to top Go down
Pyon-Pyon
Pyon-Pyon

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:11 pm

Walking into her 1st period class, Red saw that most of the seats in the front were already taken. Red cursed under her breath, and reluctantly took a seat in the second to last row. Nothing ever happens in the back, which made this experience even more boring than it had to be. She leaned back in her chair, and pulled a video game out of her back pocket. She had completed the game before, but at least it gave her something to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Xnigona
Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:15 pm

*Adrian walked down the halls with the usual hustle and bustle of all the students running off to their classes or talking in the halls. Those upper classmen that knew who he was all greeted him with smiles or bowed low to him as if he was royalty which made Adrian groan in disgust. He actualy enjoyed the first years and some second years that were ignorant to who he was, though soon enough they would figure it out. He was on his way to the first class when suddenly he was knocked off his feet, sprawling to the ground with his bag landing on top of him. Everyone in the hall stopped an a collective gasp escaped them before just dead silence. Adrian scooted to his knees, holding his head a little dizzy from the fall, and turned to face whoever did that.*

"Hey! what do you..."

*He stopped short, his words lost. On the floor next to him was a girl...a very beautiful...captivating girl that Adrian could not take his eyes off of. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the florecent lighting and her blood red hair accented her lovely dress....but her eyes...a bright yellow that he had never seen before. He sat there stumbling over his words*

"I...I..um.."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:28 pm

Zeria felt her body hit the floor and her skirt lift a little bit. She was still in her old school's uniform, after all. She yelped and her bag hit the floor, her belongings once more skittering and falling across the marble. She opened her eyes and looked next to her as someone started as though they were going to scold her.

"I'm so sorry, I-!"

She froze, her heart stopping. It was Adrian, the headmaster's son. She'd plowed right into the future headmaster of the school. Rapidly, the silence dissipated and the crowds of people began to chatter away about how Zeria was stupid and would get kicked out of school for sure. Some even started to yell at her for being such an idiot. Tears welled in her eyes and she bowed her head, beginning to pick up her things.

"I'm so sorry....."

And then abruptly, there was instant silence. Evelyn Solomon himself had appeared in the hall and was walking towards Zeria and Adrian. He had an extremely serious expression on his face and stopped a few feet short of where Zeria was on her hands and knees picking up her art supplies.

"What's going on here?"

Zeria froze and wheeled around, stammering wide-eyed, sure she was in trouble.

"S-sir...I..."
"Ah. Zeria. I see my ignorant son has caused problems for even you"
"N-no! It...it was my fault...I was running and-"

Solomon lifted a hand to silence her.

"How many times do I have to tell you to always watch yourself, Adrian? You could have hurt someone"
"S-sir, please...it....it was my fault..."

The other students began to chime in.

"Yeah! It was that stupid chick!"
"She just plowed him over! How rude?!"

Zeria felt the first tear trickle down her pale cheek, followed by another. All she wanted was to go to art class. Was that so much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:43 pm

Ladon remained silent while the whole scene unraveled itself. It was interesting to see that most students seemed to preffer bullying one of their own rather than helping both of them off the floor. That school was no different than a political court, where everyone seeked advantages over each other by relating themselves with important students. Back in his homeland he was used as political instrument ever since he was little. His parents used him to strike deals and make treaties. The most recent one was with another royal family so that he would marry their youngest daughter and that both families would share treasures and ppolitical favors. He looked with pity to the innocent girl who was stuck right on the middle of that scenario. He thought:

I thought this place would be different from my land. I guess you can`t run from politics...
Back to top Go down
Xnigona
Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:48 pm

*Adrian glared at his father as he strode into the crowd, demanding a silence from the students that had formed around them. He smirked up at his father, still crouched on the ground*

"Well hello to you too, daddy dearest."

*He accused Adrian of being clumsy and knocking over the girl, which caused the other students to chime in, defending Adrian....this he was used to but it was the things they were saying about the girl....what did dad call her?...Zeria...were just cruel. He clenched his fists at his sides, between his father mocking him and the students jeering the young girl, he was almost at his breaking point....and first class hadn't even started yet.*

"ENOUGH!"

*He rose to his feet, glaring at the crowd that had fallen silent once more as they all just stared back, wating for him to react. He took a deep breath, calming himself before he dusted himself off and smiled sarcastically at his father*

"Yup, that was me. Sorry I'm such a clumsy fool that can't walk without stumbling into a girl...but you know what that's like, right dad?"

*He smirked at his father, nudging past him to the girl who was on the floor still gathering her things.*

"Are you alright? I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"But she ran into you.." *Someone from the crowd spoke up. Adrian immediately rose to his feet and came face to face with the brave soul, half growling at them as he glared in their eyes*

"I SAID....I ran into HER"

"Right! that's what I said!"

*Adrian grinned, sometimes there was some advantage to being second in line...not that he ever threatened anyone with it before. He turned back to the girl and knelt down, gathering some of her things*

"Here....I believe these are yours. Where are you headed?"

Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:50 pm

"Yare, Yare." Said a voice from down the hall, it was the white haired man from before, Claude. He walked forward slowly, his eyes showing mild irritation. He spoke up. "Why don't you kids take a hike, like the sheep you are. Worthless beings, ganging up on someone like this, this world has no place for you." His words jabbed sharply and all the kids backed away. He sighed and walked over to the girl. "You're the one from before, I can't see why everyone dislikes you." His eyes gazed at her, seemingly into her soul. His mind was moving at the speed of light, analyzing everything in the situation. He adjusted his glasses and spoke up. "It's obvious what happened, Zeria here, she was on her way to class, but you bumbling idiots got in the way. She was so focused, that she didn't realize what was happening and bumped into the rather tall fellow over there." He pointed to Adrian. "If anything, it is your fault for crowding when you should have been in class."

He saw that Adrian had spoken up and taken charge of the situation. "Very mature and wise of you, I can see why you will one day run this school, Adrian Solomon." He began walking past everyone and then rose the volume of his voice. "Everyone get to class now, or I will report you to the Disciplinary committee."
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:51 pm

After walking through hallways, Autumn hummed various tunes to classical music. She walked passed crowds of students hurrying through the hallways while some came out of classrooms. Some people stopped and chatted while others had something else on their minds. Autumn pushed one of the doors that led into another building where her first class was located. Autumn stopped in her tracks noticed a small crowd of students and the headmaster, curiosity did got the best of her but Autumn shrugged and decided to watch the scene unfold. After a few moments, Autumn walked and found her first class of the day,Biology.

Autumn slowly walked into the classroom and headed for the back of the class. Autumn quickly took a seat in the third row. She leaned back in her seat relaxed as she pulled out her ipod wanting to relax alittle before the teacher came in. Autumn placed in her orange colored earbuds and sighed letting the music fill her ears. The beat of the music was energetic, causing Autumn unwind and get lost into the music quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 11:01 pm

Zeria looked up with tears in her eyes as Adrian Solomon started to help her pick up her things. She nodded to him, putting her things away in her Accelerator messenger bag.

"I-I..."

And then the white haired boy from before was back, and had analyzed exactly what had happened somehow in a matter of seconds just by looking at things. She then looked back to Adrian, head slightly bowed.

"S-sorry...I...I'm going to art class..."

Headmaster Solomon cleared his throat suddenly.

"If these dramatics are over, everyone can get to class. Now. Before all of you are issued detention"

Those words enough as well as Claude's warning sent students scrambling away to get to their respective classes. Zeria finished picking up her things and stood up, still trembling.

"Th-thank you...I....I should get to class..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon High School ~RP~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next