Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Fun. - The Indie Rock Band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Fun. - The Indie Rock Band Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun. - The Indie Rock Band Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fun. - The Indie Rock Band Empty
PostSubject: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 12:06 am

Fun.

Fun. - The Indie Rock Band Fun.

Fun (officially stylized as fun.) is an American indie pop band and supergroup based in New York City that was formed by Nate Ruess, formerly of The Format. After the 2008 breakup of The Format, Ruess formed Fun with Andrew Dost and Jack Antonoff of Anathallo and Steel Train respectively. Fun has released two albums: their debut Aim and Ignite in 2009 and their latest Some Nights in February 2012.

The band is best known for their hit singles "We Are Young" featuring Janelle MonĂ¡e, and "Some Nights". "We Are Young" reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and Digital Songs charts. It peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart, as well. "Some Nights" was released as the album's second single in May 2012, peaking at number 3 on the Hot 100 chart so far, and becoming their second Top 10 single, as well as their second song to reach platinum status in the USA.

This band has been seen as similar to Queen and other electropop rock bands of the 1970s.

Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Fun. - The Indie Rock Band Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun. - The Indie Rock Band Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 11:22 am

I love how no one commented on this.
Oh well, more Fun. for us. xD
I listen to that song just about every day, by the way.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 9:35 pm

I've honestly never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 11:52 am

Are you even American.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 1:32 pm

Yes I am, but honestly I don't listen to much american music more of a latin type of listener. :p Don't judge me.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 1:35 pm

Latin music is awesome.
I was just kidding, by the way.
I guess Fun. is still sort of... "underground," for lack of a better term.
I just thought everyone had heard "We Are Young" by now. xD
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 1:42 pm

sorry I take things serious, o I thought you were going to cut my head off or something, glad that i't the case. ^^"
Well no not everyone hears cerain things/bands sometimes. I'm up for new experiences and new music to listen to as long as it has a story behind the song, like the latin music I like songs with meaning, I think that's why I listen to Japanese rock/visual Kei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun. - The Indie Rock Band   Fun. - The Indie Rock Band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun. - The Indie Rock Band
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Off-Topic Discussions :: Lunch Break :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: