Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Maid-sama!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 1:19 am

I wonder how many of you have hear of this anime/manga? If you have please tell us what your favorite chapter, episode, pairing, etc. Discuss anything you would like to about this manga/anime. :3
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
soulreapersteve
soulreapersteve

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 2:56 am

Without giving away spoilers and things of that nature, I simply love the comedic humor that this anime/manga provides. It shows how a hardened heart can do a complete 180 degree turn in an instant... or over the course of a few months xD The key to getting what you want is persistence. The ending though.... made me cry tears of joy..
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 3:56 am

I like how there is a Tsundere character that ends up liking the idiot alien. If you don't know what I am talking about you can read Maid-sama and know what I mean. XD I know that there are very interesting chapters so far in the story and it just keeps getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Ikutoforeva!
Ikutoforeva!

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 4:52 pm

I finished watching the anime! I'm in the middle of reading the manga!!! I hope it's good!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 7:40 pm

lol. The manga is awesome!! XD It's still going and the anime I haven't seen any episodes on the anime so far.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime4th November 2012, 4:12 pm

I watch Maid Sama occasionally. I usually just watch random episodes..I skipped to like 1, then 10, and then 13 and then 15..I TRIED watching it in order, but I only got to episode 2....and then 3...no more. I should really pick it up again.
My favorite character is Sakura Hanazono and her relationship with that jerk Kuuga! I heard there will be a season 2 next year. I better watch quicker!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime4th November 2012, 5:47 pm

lol. I honestly haven't watched the episodes but the manga starts off a little slow but it gets entertaining and that couple is very interesting. (If it's the idol you're referring to.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maid-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid-sama!   Maid-sama! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid-sama!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Off-Topic Discussions :: Lunch Break :: Anime & Manga General-
Jump to: