Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Going away partaaay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel
Hazel

Going away partaaay Empty
PostSubject: Going away partaaay   Going away partaaay I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 9:02 pm

Well,I think it's time to catch y'all up on my life.

I was diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety last week.

So. Yeah. I gotta go to a treatment center. And,If I die there,I wouldn't be too surprised. So,yeah. Just know that knowing you guys could be a group of people I could rely on kept my will to live strong for the time being. But,now I just don't know anymore. I feel like taking a handful of pills right now. But I'm not going to,merely for the fact that as soon as I recover from this,I can always come back here.

You people are awesome! X3

So,instead of logging off and going to pack,I'm going to...

Procrastinate and stay on here for the next couple of hours/minutes.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Going away partaaay Left_bar_bleue0/0Going away partaaay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Going away partaaay   Going away partaaay I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 9:23 pm

Trust me when I say I know what that is like, so I sincerely wish for the best for you. Just remember to keep pushing, and come back as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Going away partaaay   Going away partaaay I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 9:29 pm

Hazel, you are like my little sister, I hope you get better and know that you are always welcome here. We will all dearly miss you, because you are what brings laughter and smiles to us with your randomness and partner in crime Pyon-pyon. I know you won't forget us, but I wish for the best and that you come back soon, when you can that is. No rush. Smile Enjoy yourself and find the spark that you need or are now missing I know you will find it, sooner than you think and that will lead you down the path you really want and enjoy, never give up Hazel, knowing how strong you are never give up. You are Hazel after all you are you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Pyon-Pyon
Pyon-Pyon

PostSubject: Re: Going away partaaay   Going away partaaay I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 10:50 pm

Well, I wasn't really expecting to have to say goodbye to a friend of mine today, but I guess life has surprised me is a sad way. Sad And I have decided that I am not going to say I feel sorry, because I think we both know that does not make people feel better, if anything it makes it worse. So, instead, I wish you the best of luck, and as soon as you get back I'll have a truck load of jokes waiting for you. :{D.
You are not a weak person, Hazel. I know that right now and I will know that for the rest of my life. This chalenge is just a wall that you have to climb over, and if you fail at climbing over you should just blow the wall up. Send that wall on a train to nowhere, and tell it to never come back. You have been the closest friend to me on this sight, and I will always be staring at the members bar everyday, waiting for your name to pop up when I click the refresh button. I promise you that, and I have everyone who reads this as witness. Stay cool, happy, and crazy(a commpliment), and peace out!
Your fellow overlord,
Pyon to the Pyon

PS. I suck at saying goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Going away partaaay Left_bar_bleue0/0Going away partaaay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Going away partaaay   Going away partaaay I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 11:01 pm

Well....I can definitely say I know how you feel. I've been to the centers for help a few times myself. You'll get better. Promise.

I hope you find yourself able to come back so I can actually get to know you. =]

-Z-
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going away partaaay   Going away partaaay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going away partaaay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: General :: Triumphant Arrivals :: Departure-
Jump to: