Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Necrofantasia{RP}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Necrofantasia{RP}  Left_bar_bleue0/0Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 10:24 pm

"It is....time." Said a red haired man who was staring at the wall. He slammed a tankard of beer onto the table in front of him. "Time to get wasted!" This man was known as Lance Strider, the leader of Organization X.

"You know, if you put that effort into fighting and not drinking, we'd actually be getting somewhere." A man from behind him pointed out. This was River D. Scarlett, or the Second in command of Organization X.

"What's it matter if we fight or drink? We'd still win in the end." A gruff voice spoke, it belonged to Xaxus, Number 2 of Organization X. He was sitting up on a balcony over looking the courtyard where the two others were.

"Indeed, it does not matter, but the truth of the matter is." The white haired third member began. "That we don't even have the money for supplies." He took a sip from his wine and chuckled. "Ah well, as long as we enjoy eachothers company, that is all that matters." This was Valkenhayne Valentine, the resident vampire.

Lance chugged down the beer and looked upwards into the sky. "You're right, all we can do is enjoy the sunlight of today."

Elsewhere, another man was enjoying the sunlight, this man was Saiyuki Kai, leader of the Shinobi Faction. He stood at the bow of a ship, with his hands in his pockets. "The next stop, is the eastern steppes, I heard they have some fine warriors there." He spoke to no one, but himself. This was going to be an interesting journey.

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 11:34 pm

It was moments after the discussion between the men, that a tall, athletically built woman stepped into the room, hands on her hips. She cocked a hip to the side, staring at Lance with an unamused expression on her face.

"Seriously, Lance? We don't have enough money for supplies, and you're going to drink?"

She strode across the room, plucking the tankard off the table, downing its remaining contents, and tossing the tankard across the room. It clattered on the floor, and Zeria sighed frustratedly.

"We have to stop that damned Sei. We can't do that if we don't build up supplies, train, and prepare ourselves for the inevitable battle that will come. He's obviously no easy opponent, or we'd have killed him already....so we can't waste time"

Zeria Iiyasei sat on the table, her weapons clunking against it as she did so, and looked at her comrades.

"We need to prepare. Drinking isn't preparation...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 11:52 pm

River nodded his agreement with Zeria. "We can't just be sitting here and growing fat. We need to get out there and become stronger. We still don't know what Sei is capable of fully, but that doesn't matter. What we need to do is be prepared." He walked over to the edge of the courtyard and crossed his arms. "No more lazing around, the battle will begin shortly, and we've let ourselves grow undisciplined." He said with a stern voice before turning to Lance. "It is your choice Lance, I suggest you make the correct one."

Lance stood up then, his red hair falling over his face. "Always ruinin' my fun, you guys are such buzz kills."

"Need I remind you, that half of our core members are gone now?" River added.

Lance shot him a look, but said nothing. Floating into the air and landing on a tree not far from the base. He listened to the wildlife and sounds of the forest. "I guess, it's time to move out, come to think of it. Zeria, you haven't been on a mission with us yet, have you? Valkenhayne, you stay here and guard the base. You three, come with me." He motioned to River, Xaxus and Zeria.

He flew up into the air and took off, heading toward a town that could be seen on the horizon.

River beckoned the others. "Let's go, we don't want him having all the fun."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 12:08 am

Zeria sighed, folding her arms across her chest. At least Xaxus hadn't mouthed off to her today, thinking he was king of the world just because he was number 2, while she was number 4. But Lance, thankfully, interrupted her thoughts saying that she was going with him and River on a mission. She smiled a bit, getting up and following him....but not before turning quick to smile at Valkenhayne.

"Oi...Val...if you need anything, remember...I put a bunch of signal flares in a box in the training room..."

She waved and took off on the ground, running as fast as she needed to in order to keep up with Lance's flight speed.

"Come on, guys....let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 12:16 am

Lance landed with a crash on the ground in front of the town. His hands in his pockets. "Well then, I know you're there, why don't you come out already? You didn't think I'd come to a town like this just for supplies, did you?"

A clapping sound came from the shadows, as a man with green hair and purple eyes emerged. "Marvelous, as keen as always, Lance-Kun." It was Yuuki, that was what he went by. He was the former number 6 of Organization X, before he led a rebellion with numbers 7-10. "It's been quite a long time, why don't we catch up on old times?" As he spoke, the rest of the traitors appeared behind him. "I hope you aren't thinking of taking us on yourself."

Lance merely shrugged and shook his head. "Sadly, Zeria can take care of all of you without my help. He's your first trial, don't screw up." He said to Zeria, who had easily kept up with his speed.

Yuuki burst out laughing. "Zeria is it? Very well, we'll take you up on that offer." A force field deployed around him, one that would inject poison into anyone who tried to pass through it, it also protected him from damage. Taking out twin daggers, he laughed again. "Let us fight then!"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 12:31 am

Zeria stopped at Lance's side, sighing as it seemed the enemy had already shown themselves and wanted a fight. She raised a brow at Lance's order, smirking. Her voice changed to its normal tone...a hauntingly beautiful allure that she rarely allowed to slip out.

"5 against 1? I like these odds. Too bad you boys didn't think before you stepped into this...now you're screwed..."

In a blur of movement that no human eye could have seen, Zeria had one blade drawn and one gun drawn, trained on number 6. But she didn't target him first. Without even the slightest notion that she was doing anything, geysers of flames shot up from underneath 10 and 9, at temperatures hot enough to melt diamond. But that wasn't all. A portal to the shadow realm opened up beneath 8 without warning, her goal being to drop him in there and close the portal as soon as he was in, trapping him in there to let the shadow realm kill him. As for 7, Zeria had a little bit of fun.

"A tragedy no soul should see...."

Her eyes turned a shade of midnight blue, and she fixated her gaze on 7, who met her, and rapidly found his mistake. Instantly, he would be flooded with every last one of his worst memories and fears, played on a loop to drive him mad enough to kill himself. Once the others were dealt with, Zeria looked back at 6.

"Poison aura, am I correct? Pathetic....not enough to break through this..."

She held her blade out in front of her, and released enough of her sealed power to slam a 100-fold protective weave around her that would repel and purify any taint meant to cause harm.

"You see, 6, I'm not some little dolly to be sat on a shelf. I'm a trained killer. A weapon in physical form. The moral to this story.........you're fucked"

She launched herself at him, firing off 2 shots, which meant 6 bullets for him to dodge, then spun and swung her blade in a vicious horizontal arc for his midsection...
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 12:44 am

All of them were defeated within seconds, well, most of them you could say. A puff of smoke floated through the air from where Number 7 sat, a blade was sticking out of his shoulder as he stood up. He had used pain to escape the horrible memories. He pulled the blade out and threw it on the ground, before blowing another puff of smoke from his cigarette. His hands were still shaking. "Heh, a trained killer indeed, Yuuki underestimated you. We all underestimated you." He looked at her dead in the eyes and gave a small smirk. "I look forward to the day we fight again, but for now, I know I'm outmatched."

He turned on his heel and began to walk away, that was when Xaxus leaped forward, attempting to finish the man off. However, he never got far as a someone yanked Number 7 away and took him up to one of the roof tops. The man was bathed in shadows, but one could see his green eyes clearly. "I'm afraid I can't let this kid die so easily, he has a promising future in my army. Farewell." The man vanished then, but it was clear who it was. Sei Yagami, he was right there, they could have attacked him, but he was too quick.

Lance cracked his knuckles and took a battle stance. "Don't be deterred yet, our job isn't finished." He said with a grin as the towns soldiers arrived. "Time to blow them away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necrofantasia{RP}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrofantasia{RP}    Necrofantasia{RP}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necrofantasia{RP}
Page 1 of 1