Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

hana's Spring Anime Forecast 2013 (March/April/May)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hana
hana

hana's Spring Anime Forecast 2013 (March/April/May) Empty
PostSubject: hana's Spring Anime Forecast 2013 (March/April/May)   hana's Spring Anime Forecast 2013 (March/April/May) I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 10:56 pm

Welcome, welcome to another edition of Anime Forecast/List. I'm your forcaster, hana. Today is Valentines Day over in Nippon and since I can't give out chocolate to everyone on the forum, I thought that this list would be a good idea. Of course, if I missed any, feel free to tell me as well. Without further ado, here is Spring 2013 Anime Forecast -pachi, pachi-

Television
March
Spoiler:

April
Spoiler:

OVA/OAD/SP
March
Spoiler:

April
Spoiler:

May
Spoiler:

Movies
March
Spoiler:

April
Spoiler:

May
Spoiler:

Last edited by hana on 20th March 2013, 9:07 pm; edited 38 times in total (Reason for editing : Added TVCM w/ PV for Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san & Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W.)
Back to top Go down

hana's Spring Anime Forecast 2013 (March/April/May)
Page 1 of 1