Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

VOCALOID: Unwanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokegal99
Pokegal99

VOCALOID: Unwanted Empty
PostSubject: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime11th November 2009, 6:59 pm

- Thread now Owned by Sougo

Humans... they were the reason VOCALOIDS were born. VOCALOIDS... they were the reason people were happy. Humans and VOCALOIDS are supposed to work together and make songs. But no. SOME humans hated the VOCALOIDS/UTAUS. They 'got bored' of these 'toys' and just threw them in the trash bin. Well... Miku and her friends had an idea. They would make a city solely for VOCALOIDS/UTAUS. Well, the unwanted ones. The ones sent to the trash bin would have a choice. Go to the town or turn into dust at the bottom of the untouched abyss. Most didn't make it to the town. Those who did... have a better life. Actually, they now get to know what it is like to be human. Only, money is never a problem since VOCALOIDS/UTAUS can just process it, and school/jobs are never necessary due to the knowledge of these VOCALOIDS/UTAUS.

So, how will you spend your life in Lyricasia City?

~Original Characters~
Miku:
Rin.K:
Len.K:
Meiko:
Kaito: Yuji{Amuto}
Gumi: SkyIris
Gakupo:
Teto:
Ted:
Uta: Default Kid
Momo:
Luna:

~Custom Character Forms~
Name:
VOCALOID or UTAU?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Crush?:
Other?:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1172853503&
yukino_chan101
yukino_chan101

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime14th August 2012, 10:06 pm

I'm new, but I'd like to have my own character

Name: Serenity
VOCALOID or UTAU?: Uh, VOCALOID
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: Barely made it to the city on her own, but doesn't let that discourage her. She has a sunny disposition most of the time, but she can be detached at times when she is reminded of her times getting to the city. Before she tried to make it to the city though, she was treated like a mere plaything at her home. A servant in her own castle. She has had a horrid disposition for humans ever since.
Crush?: None.

Last edited by yukino_chan101 on 14th August 2012, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GAH)
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
VOCALOID: Unwanted Left_bar_bleue0/0VOCALOID: Unwanted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime14th August 2012, 11:02 pm

Approved

Name: Knell
VOCALOID or UTAU?: Vocaloid
Appearance: VOCALOID: Unwanted Chara_25
Bio: One of the most famous Vocaloids after Miku, however, he soon dropped off the media charts, because of a falling out with his master. What happened, no one knows, but he has now turned up in this new city. Upon arriving in the city, he was swarmed by other Vocaloid and UTAU who asked him why he left his popular fans and showed up here, he didn't answer and merely went to his new house. When questioned more, he nearly got violent and attacked one of the reporters. Something wasn't right here, just what was he hiding? Personality wise, He's a very calm individual who likes to make jokes, but don't get on his bad side, or he'll take you down.

Last edited by Zeito-San on 15th August 2012, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime15th August 2012, 3:35 am

Name: Uta Utane/Defoko
VOCALOID or UTAU?: UTAU
Appearance: Short, choppy lilac-coloured hair with droopy eyes the shade of an eggplant and extremely pasty skin, possibly from being "indoors" all the time. She is relatively short, standing up straight at only 5'1", but otherwise she has an average bone structure (for her height). She wears many alternate outfits (in varying shades of violet, grey, and black), but her default outfit is a purple vest with a black tie and pleated miniskirt, and a dark beret with "UTAU" printed along the left side. Her headset is white with neon blue highlights and a double-antennae.
Spoiler:
Bio: Created as the "default" voicebank for the vocal synthesis software UTAU by its developers, Uta was given the nickname Defoko, meaning "Default Girl." With her general quality as a voicebank being average, as well as having the character design of a semi-popular side character at best, Defoko was often cast aside in favour of other, "more realistic" or "cuter" voicebanks. Due to the attitudes of the human UTAU users, Defoko was often bored, lonely, or both. Because they were always busy singing and being generally popular individuals, Defoko was rarely able to see her best (and only) friends, Teto and Momo. Secretly, though it's not like anyone asked, this UTAUloid dreamt of being a Jazz idol and wowing the world with her cool, relaxing voice. Soon, the weight of this aspiration made her heart ache, and the emotion made it hard to live. Then, one day, she understood bits and pieces of a conversation in English between two big-mouth Overseas UTAUloids about a city created solely for unwanted synthesised singers, robots like her. And that was it. Without so much as a second thought, she silently bid Teto and Momo adieu in her head (she couldn't risk making a scene) and, well... deleted herself. She figured no one would notice. Defoko now dwells in Lyricasia City...
Crush?: She secretly likes Momo, which causes her to act strangely and bully her whenever she sees her.
Other?: Uta's character item is a rocket-propelled grenade, though she is rarely seen with it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime15th August 2012, 4:06 pm

Approved. You may now post in the Rp Thread located in the Vocaloid Section.
Back to top Go down
InnerLightShine
InnerLightShine

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime19th August 2012, 6:53 pm

Name: Skyler Angelus
VOCALOID or UTAU?: Vocaloid.
Appearance: Skyler is a sleek and tall girl of a pale complexion. With the pale color of her skin comes her fair, blonde hair. She's a beauty to behold as she's not one to do much with herself. Her color schemes tend to stay in the gray/black/red zones as her eyes are a bright and shining blue color.
Spoiler:
Bio: Skyler's personality ca be cold when it comes to thinking about her past; her trust is hard to earn after all that she's been put through. It's a wonder she made it to the city because she'd always been told she'd never have a chance. Now that she does, though, she is loving her life, though she's living it in near solitary. It's nothing but a place for her to get away from the reminders of being unwanted and neglected. Her biggest, and most secret, desire is to feel the love and companionship that comes with a serious partner, though she doubts that she'll ever find it. After getting kicked around by the other forgotten Vocaloids that she met on her way to the city, she can look back and smile at her triumph and their failures, even though the failures come with the sadness that they will never know this freedom.
Crush?: N/A
Other?: N/A
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime19th August 2012, 6:59 pm

Approved. You may now post in the Rp Thread located in the Vocaloid Section.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 6:58 pm

(continue the rp?)
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOCALOID: Unwanted   VOCALOID: Unwanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOCALOID: Unwanted
Page 1 of 1