Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Tadamu Vs. Amuto

Go down 
+5
Tsukiyomi Amaya
crossover123
Akiyuki Aretukasu
amuto_tsukiyomi
SkyIris
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Tadamu Vs. Amuto Left_bar_bleue0/0Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 9:56 pm

Tadamu
Tadamu Vs. Amuto Big
VS.
Amuto
Tadamu Vs. Amuto 1198401_1294180348814.11res_500_281

This topic I could go on all day X3 but I was just wondering what do you think and perfer Amuto or Tadamu?
I know many shugo chara fans probally perfer either one of the two or none at all. So what do YOU think?

Let this epic disscussion begin XD!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 10:07 pm

Lol. You know for a fact I am an Amuto fan, and not just because I say I am. XD I wonder what others will say?. ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 10:14 pm

Im a Amuto fan too but I think Tadamu is cute but I dont really like it.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 10:19 pm

I don't think it's cute.. for some reason it reminds me of when I played family with my friends as a child. Not to be mean or anything it's just that it seems like two friends are trying to make a video or something, right now I can't explain it. :/
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 10:23 pm

Yeah I agree though because I think Tadase doesnt really fit well with Amu as a couple but just as friends.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki Aretukasu
Akiyuki Aretukasu

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 11:41 pm

I probably like Amuto the most. It's pretty funny, though I find it a bit on the... pedo side.

I'm not particularly a huge fan of Tadamu, but it doesn't really bother me, either. Tadase isn't really one of my favorite characters, but if that's who Amu goes for, that's fine.

Personally, I think I would prefer Kairi x Amu. He's pretty cool and around Amu's age.
Back to top Go down
http://karite-kita-neko.deviantart.com/
crossover123

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime11th August 2012, 2:25 am

Akiyuki Aretukasu wrote:
I probably like Amuto the most. It's pretty funny, though I find it a bit on the... pedo side.

I'm not particularly a huge fan of Tadamu, but it doesn't really bother me, either. Tadase isn't really one of my favorite characters, but if that's who Amu goes for, that's fine.

Personally, I think I would prefer Kairi x Amu. He's pretty cool and around Amu's age.

i agree with you on amuto and tadamu, but i prefer nagihiko x amu, but i like kairi x amu too.

I feel guilty for liking amuto due to the fact she's 12, and he's 17. in real life, any guy around ikuto's age dating a girl several years younger than himself, is only using the girl for ***.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyomi Amaya
Tsukiyomi Amaya

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th August 2012, 5:55 pm

Duh, I dissagree. I like Kaimu. It's such a kawaii couple.
Tadamu Vs. Amuto View?MemberId=9050569743&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=10581327772
Back to top Go down
http://shinymiracle.blogspot.com
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime14th August 2012, 7:29 pm

Please keep in mind that this thread you can only discuss Amuto and Tadamu(as much as I dislike this couple. T^T) [Also if the author of the thread is okay with you talking about other couples then my earlier statement is void.]
That being said there are many episodes with Amuto(my fav.) that are really humorous and very eye catching with the hidden meanings. Including the other couple that I dislike.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime15th August 2012, 4:54 pm

Amuto. Some shows make the couple that isn't the favorable one. And then people are like WHAT?! for that show. (like a tv that doesn't listen to you when ur like, "you should be with that person, no not that one) (my sister says most of the time when u have 2 or 3 guys that like her, it's usually the cold type. just saying...anyway) At first I thought tadase and amu aren't bad. (I still think that but less) Ikuto is way better for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime19th August 2012, 6:49 pm

Even though im a Kukamu fan I say Amuto all the way Smile
Back to top Go down
gummi
gummi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 3:54 am

In my opinion, Amuto was the best pairing, although I would prefer her to go with Tadase. I want Ikuto... lol jk Razz I kinda hate Tadamu pairing. They were too different.
Back to top Go down
http://bluey1996.deviantart.com
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 12:50 pm

I agree with you Makoto(onthe amuto part). :3
Back to top Go down
Syekun
Syekun

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 3:08 am

I personally prefer Tadamu to Amuto... The age difference between Ikuto and Amu is weird, honestly. Ikuto and Amu should both be dating people their own age. Shrug
...And I just don't like Amu and Ikuto together in general, really. pface1 Even though I'm not super fond of Tadase, Amu's crush on him is cute and I was rooting for them from early on.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 1:26 pm

Age difference doesn't really matter at least to me it doesn't bec there are cases where some marriages that are 9-12 years apart.

Of course everyone has their own opinion, though you are that type of pairing fan, I won't judge not hate, because I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 7:22 am

yeah. I was liked that, and I thought I would never root for Amuto. So I know what you're saying
Back to top Go down
Syekun
Syekun

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 6:47 pm

There's a difference between two adults who are many years apart and the situation with Ikuto and Amu though... o3o
It's not so much the years (they're only 5 years apart) as it is the fact that Amu, at 13, is a child, while Ikuto, who's 18 by the end of the series, is an adult. That's what kind of creeps me out about it. (and it's a little not good from both a moral and legal standpoint)
You're all entitled to your opinions though u v u
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 7:19 pm

Tadamu Vs. Amuto 25945298

I don't honestly understand the shipping for this anime. For one, they're all underage, shouldn't be thinking about this stuff anyway.

Kids these days..
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 5:45 pm

(I was talking to you syekun)
Back to top Go down
Syekun
Syekun

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 12:45 am

Shugo Chara Unlock! wrote:
(I was talking to you syekun)

Ah ok!
I was talking to amuto_tsukiyomi = w =
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 1:22 am

You two should have said something. ^^""[had me confused so I didn't say anything]
Anyways Syekun, that is why Ikuto told her to grow up and that he would wait for her to grow up. I think that is why the series made him leave to later do a time skip where Amu is older and they date but they needed a better storyline which they didn't have so they ended the series with the wedding(In the manga). So yes you are right adult and child but there is debate that Ikuto was 17 when the series ended knowing that a senior in high school is a third year an 17, not 18 like here in the U.s and in other places. (he was turning 18 but then again it would end up being the case you said)

The series does end with Amu being 13, i'm glad someone caught that because if I told them by the end that Amu was 13 they would say no she's twelve.(I've had many tell me she was 12 when it wasn't) But of course that's why Peachpit left Amuto as a possibility for the future and not a whole coupling at the moment in the series. It was also a reason why Ikuto didn't do much but tease her and show interest, because legally things would be bad, Ikuto knew that but Amu didn't mind(as the series went on), of course depending on the person you see.

[I'll either add more or not.. kind of tired right now..^^"]
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 12:06 pm

oh! I did think she was twelve
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 4:08 pm

Everyone else did too, but she did turn 13, they just didn't make the birthdays a big deal in the anime except for christmas and all.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 5:41 pm

I know right!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 9:32 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tadamu Vs. Amuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadamu Vs. Amuto   Tadamu Vs. Amuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tadamu Vs. Amuto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next