Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 6:03 pm

Kaori
I stopped in my tracks while turning around to face my brother. "Your three dorms down from me Hisao..Dorm 6" I simplily stated while I handed the other key from my pocket before I forgot. I wonder what schedule I would get, but I didnt know what else to truly say to Hisao. I knew probally he wanted a dorm way far away from me but I truly didnt know why. I did kinda wish that I had a dorm farther down instead of it the first dorm.. I just decided to leave and hurry to go drop my stuff off in my dorm.

Last edited by SkyIris on 27th July 2012, 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 6:10 pm

Hisao
I sighed, "Dorm 6? ah, so the request I made did go through." I told her as I took the key. I didn't want to be too close to my sister. I looked for my dorm and opened it with the key. I wasn't really happy with this since i knew I would have to hurry as I dropped my suitcase(s) in the dorm and locked it as I went back to my sister. If I was close to her there would be no telling how quickly we would let our demonic side out and start a big fight. I knew my sister was a special case but so was I when it came down to it I would protect my sister despite not really getting along with her at times.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 8:23 pm

Kaori
I sat my stuff in my room while I locked the door shut before returning back to my brother. I stretched while walking back to Hisao. "Can we go to the orientation now?" I said.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 8:53 pm

Hisao
I nodded and looked at my sister, "If you want, I would rather skip it but there might be something important there." I told her as I started to walk towards the area that the orientation was going to be taking place. I hoped that I wasn't wasting time on it, then again someone would never really know. " Wonder if something interesting will be happening?" I mumbled as I looked behind my shoulder to see if my sister was following me or not.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:03 pm

Kaori
I shrugged "You never know what could happen thats interesting, and Okay". I walked to open the doors of the building that orientation was being held in. I wasnt really worried about an orientation as much while I just walked inside and found a seat to listen to the orientation.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:14 pm

Hisao
It took a while for me to really think about what my sister said but we arrived at the area where the orientation was to take place. I would have sat with my sister if there had been another seat but it seemed that there was a spot near a white haired kid. I walked over and just sat down knowing that there was nothing I could say but hi.

Arata
I walked with my sister to the orientation area. I wasn't happy about going but I knew if I didn't go after my sister's response I would have it rough. Last time I had gotten lost I had to pester Aiko just to tell me about what my parents had said of course it turned out I just needed to add a 'please'. Running a hair through my white haired which was totally different from my sister's pink hair. "oi! Aiko be careful of the guys here okay?" I told her as we walked.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:32 pm

Aiko
I walked with Arata while he told me something. "Okay?.." I said simpily while while wondering what did he mean mostly. I just nodded and didnt really say much afterwards.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:39 pm

Arata
I started to walk slower as we made it to the orientation shot and I found two seats. I looked at my sister and told her that there were two seats. I did catch a bunch of guys looking at my sister but I just glared at them as I walked to the seats I meant. As I sat down I saw that there was an extra seat next to me. I hoped no one would sit there but boy was I wrong when a guy with brown hair and yellow eyes sat next to me. He seemed odd but I was going to keep to myself as I waited with my sister who I was waiting for to sit down.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:44 pm

Aiko
I sat down by Arata while feeling funny about something. It was kinda crowded while I glanced around. I just waited for the orientation to start.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:50 pm

Arata
I wondered when this orientation thing would begin. I hated this as I looked at a few guys look over no doubt at my sister, I just glared at them. They quickly looked away. Sighing, I knew my sister was probably clueless about the guys here and what they wanted. I wonder how my dad and mom acted and if there had been a rival or not? My parents never really mentioned anything nor who my real 'human' father was either.
Hisao
I leaned boredly in my chair. I saw many guys look over and the look away scared, I didn't care why. I wondered if my sister was mad at me for sitting too far away from her? Then again she did pick where she sat and this white haired boy was quiet as well as the chick he was with. Glancing in the direction of my sister I saw this chick with green hair blocking my view. I just gave up and looked forward hoping I would be able to get through this day.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:53 pm

A woman had walked onto the stage while staring at the audience while she saw that the last bunch of students were coming in and finding seats. She adjusted her glasses lightly while heading to the podium infront of the audience. Her long silver hair had followed here everymovent. She glanced around at the audience while picking up many diffrent aruas and emotional sensings.

She stood at the podium and while coming closer the small mircophone that stood by the podium. The woman started to speak while she seemed to started to speak in a formal tone that was calm. Her black hat had partially titled to the side while she fixed her large witch's hat from revealing the top of her head.

"Welcome Students to Lunar Academy, and We are happy to welcome a new generation of students.
I am happy to be your principal and please just call me Grand Witch.
This school has been remodeled over the years and so, expanding so it could meet the students needs. More classes, places, and many more spots have been added. So that students could have a better year and make memories.
I know even some of you have heard about your own parents tale at Lunar and would like to fufill your own memories at Lunar.
Let me just lay down some simple rules:
RESPECT. Is important for all teachers and staff members. Also respect is important for your fellow classmates
No fighting , Fighting is allowed but please settle that on the combat feilds. The use of forbidden magic is allowed but some spells are not allowed that are destructive.Please be wise about what spells you are using as well.
Also, there is no true uniforms for Lunar Academy.
Schedules will be posted the following morning.
Those are the basic ones but if you want to know more about the rules refer to the rule book located in the Library.
I hope you all have a wonderful and pleasent year at Lunar, Students"

The woman happily smiled and winked while the audience had clapped. She stared at the future students with her sincere icy blue eyes and automatically dissappeared off stage in a flash.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:59 pm

Arata
"We should have ditched Aiko." I mumbled as I stood up and turned to look at my sister. This orientation was short but a small waste of time that could be used to look around the school and pick up our schedules. I wondered what else could be around the school, I wanted to know where the classrooms I was going to be attending in were and if my sister was close or not. I remembered my father had told me something but I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 10:13 pm

Kaori
I sighed, the presentation was short and it did wasted my time truly. It did give some information about the school but I noted to myself that we get our schedule tomorrow. I just guessed that mostly when we get our schedules tommorw that the students would look around the campus. I just got up from my seat and headed to the doorway. I wondered what classes that they had while I just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 10:30 pm

Hisao
I saw the white hair stand up and I did the same only I went in a different direction. I decided to walk around the school knowing that I was going to do that anyways. Most would be settling in the dorms they were given but I wanted to see and memorize things now rather than later. That was one thing that I had learned for my father who had been a few years ahead of those in his grade, even my mother who had been raised by her family wasn't as knowledgeable as my father but she still did what she could to learn. It would explain why my parents had a bunch of books but my father never went there, I would usually test my father in the books I looked at and it turned out my father didn't need any of those spells since he had already mastered everything he could from the books.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th July 2012, 9:12 pm

Kaori
I was already out the building in a flash and on the campus. I had decided to explore the campus after unpacking all of my things to my new dorm. I really wondered a few things abou the school while several things popped into my mind. I just started to curl my loose black hair with my finger while an idea of a place that I could explore poped into my head. I kept walking back to my dorm room, hoping I could finish unpacking and get settled in.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th July 2012, 11:43 pm

Hisao
Once I was out of the place I quickly began to explore the campus. It wasn't like my father had explained it was. As I turned a corner I saw that the halls were thicker and longer than he had mentioned. "Something is odd.. then again they probably rebuilt it" I said as I looked around at the school walls and the few classrooms that were in sight. "mm.. it's odd how tomorrow we will be given our schedules.." I mumbled to myself as I began to look around and when I reached a classroom I tried to move the handle hoping it was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 12:00 am

Kaori
I entered the main building knowing some of the hallways were long. Something felt odd to me but I just shrugged it off, I made it to my dorm while placing my hand onto the handle. I twisted the knob to the door and closed it shut, knowing probally no one would come in. I crossed my arms while I got into my usual thinking expression. "Now..How to organize my dorm..", The dorm room just seemed so plain but was lacking something. I walked over to my suitcase and started to unzip it. I had started to think of a spell that mother had mentioned awhile ago. I ended up remembering it and decided to use it after I unpacked.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 12:13 am

Hisao
To my luck the classroom door was opened and I felt intrigued that I entered the classroom. The room itself was dark and I though about searching for anything out of the ordinary or anything I could take. I found nothing or better said couldn't as I began to feel sick and dizzy. Nearly collapsing in the room I made it out of the room coughing and panting for breathe.

I sighed as I leaned my back to a nearby wall and calmed down as I tried to recompose myself.

Arata
Digging my pockets I had given my sister her dorm key and I had told her that she was just a door away if she needed me. Sadly she seemed clueless about the guys that were staring at her when we sat down. I grabbed my sister's hand and lead her out of the place, we were most likely going to go back to our dorms. I would have to explore the school later on and help my sister when the guys weren't around.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 12:26 am

Kaori
I started to place the books that I had onto the small bookshelf inside the dorm. I didnt brought really many but the ones that I knew I needed the most for studying magic. Afterwards, I had started to unpack the otherthings that I had brought along into the closet into the dorm while organizing how I had placed things in there. I was actually wrong of how long it was going to take me. I kept working busily to get settled while I had finally finished. The room was still lacking something while I placed a smile onto my face, "And now for the finishing touches..". I started to cast that simple spell while it had suddenly took effect, warping the dorm room walls and some of the furniture to make an exact copy of my room at home. I jumped onto the bed while smiling happily, feeling like exactly like I was home. I knew mom had used the same spell on her own room years ago, I yawned lightly while thinking of what to do next.

Aiko
Arata had grabbed my hand and lead me outside onto the campus. I knew probally we were going back to the dorms while I did wanted to look around the campus. I knew my brother's dorm wasnt that truly far from my own.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 12:56 am

Hisao
I nearly passed out as I re-composed myself fully. After what seemed like an hour which probably was more than an hour. I felt better as I heard some footsteps approaching. I quickly jolted up and started to run hoping I would be able to find the way to the dorms. I wasn't sure if I had dropped anything to make me nauseous or sick but it was odd that it happened after ten minutes of being in that room.

Arata
I pulled Aiko behind me as I walked, 'if you want to look at the dorms let me figure out where everything is so I can tell you. I wouldn't want you to get lost.' I told her as I kept walking through the halls. I slowed my pace only to give my sister time to actually reply to what I had asked her.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 5:11 pm

Aiko
I stopped suddenly when Arata slow down to answer his question. 'No im fine, I can look around the dorms myself' I said. I knew I could find everything myself and remember abou the campus while I gave a small nod.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 5:41 pm

Arata
I sighed and nodded no. "Don't go on your own. Last time you said that you ended up being lost. I wouldn't want mom and dad yelling at me for letting you get lost on our first day away." I tried to reason with her knowing I had gotten lost myself but that was only because I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I hoped I would win this argument with my sister so I could make her a map, but if things get worse I would need to take my little sister's side and show her around.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 5:47 pm

Aiko
"Ill be fine by myself, and that was last time when I got lost anways" I said truly wanting to just do this by myself. I knew Arata was trying to reason with me but I knew I would be fine by myself. I just sighed lightly while thinking.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 6:30 pm

Arata
I sighed, "You haven't even fixed your dorm and this place is really big Aiko. You know you will get lost too. Plus.." I trailed off as I felt a sudden shiver go down my spine. It seemed that many of the people here were beginning to find out me and Aiko were part human. I knew it would be tough coming to lunar like that but I had faith in my abilities as a vampire. Not to mention my little sibling was stronger than Aiko and I. I kept walking and holding Aiko's hand as I kept the pace I had. 'Aiko, I think you realize we are different and we can easily fall prey.' I told her so no one would listen in to our conversation.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 6:50 pm

Aiko
"I know but I wont get lost, Ive said that a million of times and what else...?" I said wondering when I felt shiver travel down my spine for a second while realizing. I knew the other students at Lunar were probally figuring that we were part human. 'I know that we could easily fall for prey'. I nodded for a quick second. I knew we were diffrent and easily could fall prey to anyone at this school but I didnt let that get me down. I knew I wanted to expand my magic levels alittle more so I could get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: