Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Site Guidelines ~READ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Site Guidelines ~READ~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Site Guidelines ~READ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Site Guidelines ~READ~ Empty
PostSubject: Site Guidelines ~READ~   Site Guidelines ~READ~ I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 1:26 am

Offenders will be sent to a fate worse than 2chan.

Site Guidelines ~READ~ True-story-neil-patrick-harris

No spamming. Seriously guys, do I need to send you back to school? I will.

No flaming. Oh you trolls, trying to get a rile out of these sweet little children here...Don't make me kill your family.

No double posting. No Double Posting? I shouldn't even see a post and a half.

Avatars As long as no private parts are seen, or any sexual positions are shown, anything goes.

The Rep System Don't abuse it. No Really.

No swearing. Swearing to a degree is allowed in the RP. {Don't try to get around this, U little rascals.}

No Advertising. Do not send PMs to members advertising your site. Doing so will result in a ban. There are no exceptions to this, please use the proper sections located at the bottom of the forum. Don't try to advertise to them on Msn either, I know all and see all.

~These rules are subject to change and evolve as needed be. So please respect them and this place of sanctum we will all come to enjoy~
Back to top Go down

Site Guidelines ~READ~
Page 1 of 1