Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 2:20 am

Claude stood on top of a hill, his white long coat billowing in the cold breeze. His muscles tensed, and his body was shaking. He had a look in his eyes, that showed that he wasn't going to hold back on the kid who appeared before him. He crossed his arms and smirked. "Poor Kid, you don't know what's coming."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BK201
BK201

PostSubject: Re: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 2:16 pm

Not far in front of Claude stood Hiatari, dressed completely in white clothing. As his cloak flapped in the breeze he stared at his enemy with cold eyes, the crimson color giving him the effect of a demon who was ready to slaughter anyone who got in his way.

Pointing a finger at the man in front of him his voice boomed throughout the area, "You will become victim to my wrath for what you did!" His rage was building up in his stomach, it felt as if flames were burning him from the inside out but he did not care. All he could think of was this man's death and how he would make it a reality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiforums.forumotion.org
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 2:25 pm

Claude regarded the kid in front of him with mild interest, but dismissed it. "Revenge...only the most worthless of causes." The man known as Claude, stood Six foot seven, and on his back was a scythe. He had snow white hair and two different eye colors, crimson and golden. The wind began to pick up, but still the man did not move. An aura of white magical energy exploded around him, and he sighed. "You're blind, why would you take your rage out on me? No matter, I shall set you onto the right path once more!" The white haired warrior bellowed as his holy energy burst outward.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BK201
BK201

PostSubject: Re: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 2:49 pm

Hiatari raised his hand to the incoming energy without flinching once. Shadows oozed from his pores and attacked the Holy magic pushing it down and nullifying it as their master unsheathed two ninja swords from their position at his waist. Raising them in the air a bolt of black lightning struck them and soon electricity could be seen jumping along the blade of each weapon.

”Your words are dead to me. You should of thought of that when your men were murdering my friends and family!” He yelled over the sound of electricity running through his blades. Raising the two weapons he brought them close together and pointed them at his opponent while screaming, ”Now face my black lighting and die!!!”

From the converging swords shot a stream of black electricity aiming for the man's chest. If it made contact it would most likely lift him off his feet and throw him a few meters.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 2:55 pm

Claude merely sighed, his eyes reflected a sadness that only one who was caught in the wrong spot would show. He was struck by the lightning and sent flying backwards into a rock. He made no effort to move. "If you're so blind, that you've mistook me for my twin brother, then go ahead and finish me. Take your revenge and have peace with your life. No words will get through to you."

Back to top Go down
BK201
BK201

PostSubject: Re: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 6:48 pm

Putting a foot on the man's chest, Hiatari's fist lit with a black flame. Staring coldly upon his enemy he said, "If what you say is true then tell me, where is your brother right now?" Upon the last words leaving his lips, his fire doubled in size and began to move around at an increased rate. Not only rhat, but the heat it gave off was not warm at all, but as cold as ice.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 7:51 pm

OOC: Proof Read man. It's your friend. This is all I had to see for now, all you need to work on is details and proof reading. If you require any more help, any tips. Don't be afraid to ask.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1   Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claude Versus Hiatari - Training Zone: Round # 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Applications and Information :: Roleplay Academy!-
Jump to: