Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 10:34 pm

My departure, it's sad but sadly.. it's inevitable.. :'(

I really find it hard to post this knowing that this site meant a lot to me. I am sadly going to leave this site, but I try coming back to check on it from time to time. I really want to stay but I can't find the spark(shine) or love I have for this site anymore. I was debating whether I will stay or not, but even if I stay I feel like I will not be of no use if I don't find the love for this site back, not to mention things have changed greatly. It really breaks my heart to leave all the people I have met, the things that have happened, and the bonds I have with people on this site. Sure you can find me elsewhere, but the situations may be different like the atmosphere here, won't be the same as it used to be, and neither will be the people I see. I will dearly miss everyone both old and new of this site and I hope that Pyon-pyon, someone I consider like a younger sister like many more that I do, promised me something that I wish I could do myself, which is to find the spark of hope, and love of this site back, not to mention the friendliness that she mentioned reminded me of Sora's initial intent for this site and my own. To make the happy feelings we all used to feel on this site come back, and over all the tranquility this site was for many. There will be hardships in the future both for me and this site, but I hope that I will come back, and when I do I will have my renewed love for this site to come back stronger and more supportive of everyone who has done their best to keep this site going despite the other Shugo Chara sites that have grown inactive. This one remains my first and introduction site to many others.

I hope to return someday, but until then good luck everyone and I am sorry I couldn't stay.

~Yuji
p.s. Anything I have left unfinished whether it be a story, fanfic request, or anything else I will finish it. I will post or send a link to the finished product of whatever I had left to do. I really do hope to comeback in a different state so until then, I hope to see you all around.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( Left_bar_bleue0/0Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 11:07 pm

I'm sorry to see you go and I hope you do find yourself able to return. =]

-Z-
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( Left_bar_bleue0/0Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 11:09 pm

Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( Soldiers_saluting_siloutte

You have done more for this site than anyone else. May you have a good life ahead of you. You will not be forgotten. I promise you, I will never let this site die.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 11:28 pm

I don't really know you... but...

Sorry, I just had to.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 7:11 pm

I found that rude hybrid.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 2:11 pm

Rude? I was just giving you a fitting goodbye.
Calm down, learn to take a joke.
Or would you like hugs and kissies instead?
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 3:45 pm

*sighs* well excuse me for being who I am. It's hard to take a joke especially if we are all different and all. But enough about that.. either way I guess I should thank you and apologize if you didn't mean anything bad, gomen.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 6:57 pm

Sorry had to check in from time to time for some PM's I receive from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(   Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye? So long? Departure.. it's really sad it came to this but it seems to be inevitable..:'(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: General :: Triumphant Arrivals :: Departure-
Jump to: