Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Shugo Chara Sactuary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Shugo Chara Sactuary Empty
PostSubject: Shugo Chara Sactuary   Shugo Chara Sactuary I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 7:11 pm

I don't exactly have an advertisement or formal one for this site but it's a site that I initially wanted for anime and manga in general, but because I loved this site so much and it had started to lose it's fire and love with so many changes I decided to change it into the Shugo Chara site. I really loved this site and still do for all the memories and friends it gave me. The site I am talkinga bout now is a different one that is SC based and will change little by little depending on the SC lovers and people that enjoy Shugo chara, whether it be stories, roleplays, shugoc chara in general or anime and manga in general. :3 I hope to see familiar faces their if possible. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me here, Au(anime universe) or here in: Shugo Chara Sanctuary
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Shugo Chara Sactuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara Sactuary   Shugo Chara Sactuary I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 6:56 pm

A new layout and new members joined the site! Please check it out! New categories and a newer layout will soon be placed!
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/

Shugo Chara Sactuary
Page 1 of 1