Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ Empty
PostSubject: Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~   Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ I_icon_minitime14th August 2012, 10:49 pm

Welcome to the Vocaloid city, for both UTAU and Vocaloid's alike.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yukino_chan101
yukino_chan101

PostSubject: Re: Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~   Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ I_icon_minitime15th August 2012, 6:50 pm

Serenity walked through the brightly lit streets and examined the world around her. The flashing lights and bright colors were quite distracting, but she found comfort in the fact she had a place to stay for a while. The busyness of the city calmed her down, like a dull hum some find comforting to sleep. As she looked around she noticed similarities to her previous home with the humans. This place she was walking was built by Vocaloids, but it was so similar to a real human city that one could get confused at the sight of an all-robot population.
Serenity continued walking the streets and keeping to herself. She had spent so little time in this place, yet it already felt like home. Well, most of it did anyway. Being similar to a human city, there were still some shady areas she was not to comfortable with exploring quite yet. She didn't want to get lost or hurt trying to memorize the whole layout.
Serenity found her way to the shopping district and looked around at the various vendors selling tiny little objects.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~   Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ I_icon_minitime15th August 2012, 7:33 pm

Knell found himself overlooking the vast valley that lay just to the west of the city. It was a cold night, and it seemed so lonely out here, despite his own kind being the only inhabitants. He lay back and looked at the stars, imagining the countless other worlds out there. He felt like he could reach up and grab those stars, he was kind of envious of them. Being so free, no cage to bind them. Standing up suddenly, he made a decision. He wouldn't let himself be bound by such things anymore, he no longer had a master, he was his own person. He decided to take out a guitar and play a song.

Back to top Go down
InnerLightShine
InnerLightShine

PostSubject: Re: Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~   Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ I_icon_minitime19th August 2012, 7:09 pm

Skyler slowly walked out onto the streets of her new city. Tonight was her night to explore, as she'd always been a night owl. Having waited for the sun to fall beneath the horizon, she was now full of built up energy. She would pull on black jeans and a plain black corset; she would pull a leather jacket over top her corset and do her hair up in a bun. After her hair was pulled back she would tuck it up into a cap and pull on her black combat boots. On her way out of the house she started thinking about what she could possibly do.

Maybe tonight I'll meet someone.. Find a club.. Maybe sing.. Well.. I'll see when I get there, won't I?

Her thoughts were her own as she locked the door to her apartment and started out on the town. Skyler, though you'd never guess it, was into parkour and could find herself on the tops of the buildings, leaping from top to top and climbing all over the place while at a steady jog. She hardly ever tired anymore; years and years of practice allowed her body the maximum about of endurance and stamina to do her favorite "sport".

Is anyone there?
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~   Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 7:43 pm

(very late reply I had wanted to make a character sheet for my character)

Kaito looked around his apartment, his dark blue hair wasn't messy like he usually left it but it was nicely kept. His matching eyes scanned for the missing item he had been looking for, his cellphone that had gone missing. He had taken a shower two hours earlier and wondered where he could have misplaced it.

Grimacing lightly, he stood up to head to his room the only place in his apartment he hadn't looked in. Needing to have his phone close just in case something important were to happen and he had to come in to sing. He had some trouble singing to his hearts content but today, today he would give it his all no matter what. Even if no one believed him, at times it was hard to sing when his heart was in it but that just made him try harder. 'Will I ever shine? I hope I can make master proud'
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~   Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyricasia City ~The Unwanted~
Page 1 of 1