Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Hybrid- The ones that should not exist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Hybrid- The ones that should not exist Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid- The ones that should not exist   Hybrid- The ones that should not exist I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 7:28 pm

This is an original story of mine. The only things that I am claiming is the possible OC's, storyline, plot, and ideas into the story. The Shugo chara characters are not mine, they belong to peach pit and thus are theirs.
Summary:
In a world where Angels, demons and humans are separated in three different worlds, there exists a great taboo. The taboo of a cross-breeding between angels and humans or angels and demons or vice versa is one that has been maintained for centuries. If there are any half-breeds of any race combination are hated and often killed. Though most half-breeds or hybrids as some of them are referred as usually take one side of their genetic make-up, such as a half-demon and half-human mix, in which the hybrid would be dominant in. Taking their human or demon side in order to live once they have been caught or use to hide their existence by living as a human or demon depending on the side they are more dominant in. The same is said for a half-angel and half-human that is an even bigger taboo but the biggest and most forbidden would be of a demon and angel mix.

Once the existence of a hybrid is known or found out it is either killed or in some cases given a chance to live as one of the two sides that it is born from (demon/human or angel side of their blood). Most of these hybrids of course in these cases have chosen to give up one of the sides they are in order to live (whether they are of human, demon or of angel blood mixture, they choose one to live as) before they get too powerful or out of control. The ones that did not were quickly killed because they did not choose either one of their human or demon side.

Now any hybrid born would automatically be sentenced to kill before, at the time of their birth or after they were born (if they were able to escape). There are however many hybrids that are born but are unaware of being a half-breed because their symptoms or signs of being one do not show until later in their lives. There are those that protect the half-breed or hybrid throughout their lives because they do not show their symptoms and at times the symptoms never show giving them a normal life. That is until something occurs that leads the hybrids blood to boil and the characteristics to act up. The question now would be can a half-breed keep their secret or will they be killed off? Can they be recruited by getting the protection of Heaven, *** or the human world Will the half-breed live or will it die the sentence it was given without consideration??
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Hybrid- The ones that should not exist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid- The ones that should not exist   Hybrid- The ones that should not exist I_icon_minitime11th September 2012, 7:17 pm

Chapter 1:
I am an angel but a very mischievous one, I have never met my father or even remember anything about him yet I have been told what he looked like and what he did. There were so many things I didn't know as I grew up only knowing my mother who was very different from me. She would always say that I looked like my father and that I inherited all my looks and personality from him rather than her. Of course that always made me curious as to who my father might be, but I loved my mother and knew I should be good, even though at times I felt like being evil for an odd reason. It seemed that things were beginning to go well for me until recently.

That is until I woke up in this weird place and I could easily sense that I wasn't in my peaceful tree anymore, or that my friends weren't near either. I wasn't sure what had happened but I knew I had blacked out and woken up in this dark room, but to make matters worse the place seemed moist as I shivered from the cold. That didn't help when I felt cold metal around my wrists and started to feel things around my surroundings. I was on my knees chained and arms hanging above my head. This wasn't a good situation for me to be in especially if I wasn't in heaven anymore and that I could easily tell as I sensed only darkness. Looking around this dark and desolate place I didn't see anyone that is until someone came into view from a light that was lit in this place. The person that came to view was a woman that had a nice body, pink hair that was shoulder length, and curves, as I looked at her in awe; another one came into view. This one was a blond, an older girl from the pink haired one and she also had a nice body but her eyes were the ones that reminded me of my mother. The violet eyes that made him feel as if he knew that girl even though it was the first time I had seen her in my life.

This wasn't making anything clearer for me as I looked at the two girls and thought of the situation I was in, or why I was here to begin with. The last thing I can remember was getting in trouble for pouring lemonade in Gabriels sake cup, but that wasn't a reason to be here unless you count the fact that I had been trying to get out of a meeting that the angels, gods, and demons gathered to have every 1200 years. Of course not many of the demons or angels that attend like the meeting and the table is usually divided separating us angels and demons from each other. I sighed remembering what God had warned me about being careful not to become a fallen angel, and I had no plans of becoming one at all. Of course I didn't know what it meant to be a fallen angel or the reason I was told, when I had asked my friends about it they didn't know such a thing existed.

In the situation I was in now I didn't know if I would become one fast or if I was going to learn why it was bad to become a fallen angel or worse something I didn't know.

~Flashback~

I was headed to the meeting room to see everyone that Gabriel and God had picked to attend. They usually picked people at random or those that were curious and had done well this year. I was surprised when the news came that I had been picked for this meeting, heck even my two best friends were picked. I wondered why I felt like a child and wanted to make an impression but I didn't really need to as I had a pair of white jeans, white shoes and a white button-up dress shirt. It wasn't mandatory to wear this but it was if you were attending the meeting. As I kept walking and thinking of this meeting with excitement I heard someone running behind me and I stopped when I heard the familiar voice. "Yo! Ikuto! Wait! I just received a message from Gabriel!" He yelled behind me as I stopped to see one of my best friends Kuukai Souma a hyper and energetic guy not to mention annoying guy at times. His auburn brown hair usually set him apart from the others then again so did my midnight blue hair and matching eyes, but for Kuukai it was his emerald green eyes that seemed to always be filled with sincerity. Once Kuukai caught up he caught his breath and then spoke happily, "Gabriel sent me to tell you that God was excusing you from today's meeting, you lucky dog!" I just shrugged and winced at the dog comment, I was more of a cat person to be honest but I thanked Kuukai as I left. I had acted as if I didn't care but in fact I did, Gabriel himself had picked me and now I wasn't going to attend? There had to be a good reason for me to not attend, as I stopped to think about the reason that might have led to that decision, none were bad. The only reason's I knew were for my own good and protection, something that I had always been curious with. The reason why I was favored from time to time more than the others and even my mother had kept close watch over me. I would never question why but now seemed to intrigue me more as I shook the doubts I was beginning to have and head to my special spot.

No one usually found me in this spot unless I was really giving off a weird vibe but this spot is usually the one I go to relax or avoid anyone. The only two people that have ever found me in this spot was God and Kuukai, but Kuukai finding me was a different story since he had followed me when he had pissed me off for a smart-ass comment he had said about the result in the mission. I didn't think he would just jinx me but he had, moving my right hand up to ruffle my own hair to get these thoughts out of my mind I walked past a garden and saw a bunch of female angels there. Feeling alarmed and freaked me out except for a few that wanted to become my friends and nothing more, the other girls had a different mindset.

After a few minutes of more walking I had turned the corner somewhere isolated and I saw my secret spot where I would come to relax and flee from the unnecessary things that need to be done. I still remember the prank that I had done to the archangel three years ago and boy was I in for it when he found out it was me. I had quickly laughed and ran away as he started to chase me, and lucky for me when he used his wings I ended up going under a tree that would be hard for him to get to if he didn't hide his wings. At that point it gave me a chance to quickly avoid a punishment and get away. Chuckling at the memory I saw my favorite tree and approached it looking for a branch I could climb and not use my wings since at times they would drain my energy. Especially when I did mischievous things around the others, of course I always repented but it was in my nature to be mischievous for an unknown reason. I guess that is why I never really got into too much trouble from what I did since it was usually minor things. It might have something to do with not knowing who my father was and being raised by my mother only. If it hadn't been for Kuukai my emerald haired friend and Nagihiko another one of my best friends, I might not have been who I was now. The idea about being a fallen angel was never something I wanted no matter what I did.

As a child I rarely used my wings unless necessary, but I have noticed that I was rather a unique angel from what others say about me, I have only once heard someone refer to me as a monster. Being unique did have its perks but not enough from how I was, or how some say I was born or created, I never really cared about things until recently that many angels have been giving me a strange look. Asking my mother why was out of the question after all her blond hair and violet eyes didn't seem to make me resemble her at all my odd Midnight blue hair and matching eyes didn't help at all, especially when no one in the realm did my description match. Sighing I looked at the tree closely and found a branch that I could climb to the middle of the tree where I could probably nap for a while. I needed to kill sometime for the meeting to end anyways.

As I began to climb the tree I wondered what the meeting was about and what type of demon's there were attending. I had never met a demon at all or what one looked like. As I continued to climb the thoughts started to decrease, and once I reached the branch I had my eye own the thoughts decreased as I got comfortable. Moving my arms behind my head I opened my eyes to yawn as I began to drift. Yet before I could drift I sensed something odd as I suddenly opened my eyes only to black out. The last thing I heard before the darkness took me was an angelic and soft voice, "hehe~ I finally found you~!"

~End of Flashback~

I felt tired when I had woken up and looked at my captor or rather captors. The blond just smirked as her violet eyes had no emotions and it was confusing me as I thought that maybe she would have an answer as to why I was here. The more I looked at the blond the more I was convinced she reminded me of my mother by the minute. I wanted to believe that I was being played a prank after all the bad things or rather pranks I had myself done but it seemed that the atmosphere and the look the blond and pink haired girl had were anything but a prank. I did see a hint of seriousness and nothing else that I could detect, but I also felt myself start to become weaker in this place.

As I looked at the pink haired girl, she smiled an angelic smile as she began to walk towards me as I slightly cringed in readiness of what might happen. But as I looked at the pink haired girl I started to calm down and relax a little bit but something deep inside me told me that I might regret it. Ignoring that feeling that I wish I wouldn't regret it but I knew that my gut feeling was more than right as I looked down. My blue eyes widened slightly as I saw her outfit a tight black shirt that hugged her chest and waist perfectly, and her black shorts hugged her legs perfectly and stopped at her knees. She was wearing black high heels that went well with her outfit, but what had gotten my attention was the leather whip she was holding and to make matters worse she had a sword on her other hand. Holding my breath as I looked at her I tried my hardest to not let my surprise and shock show on my face but wondered why I was the one that was chained up and taken prisoner. There was no war going on and the mere fact that I was taken from heaven would mean war if these two girls were demon's, because I know humans wouldn't have the power to pull this *** off. Hoping that this didn't mean war knowing I was one of the special cases in which god cared about me a little more than the others, even though he loved us all the same. My two best friends were also on that list with me since they kept me out of trouble unless Nagi's girlfriend told him to let me do what I want. I am grateful to her even though we don't usually see eye to eye but we are civilized enough to make a truce.

Snapping out of my thoughts as my pink haired captor slowly moved her right hand as she moved her whip to her left hand that held the katana. I wasn't sure what to do as my gaze stayed on her left hand but snapped to up at the pink haired girl as her right hand softly stroked my left cheek. As she moved her stroke down she clenched my chin making me look at her as our eyes met, at this point I was happy that my wings weren't out as I had them inside me. Why you might ask? Well that would be easy I didn't want to be a wingless angel that would have to leave paradise and lucky for me my wings not being out meant I couldn't use my power. I tried to move my wrists against the chain but to no avail as the pain in my wrists only got stronger and it seemed my captor noticed because a cute smile, no a sadistic grin was on her face. "So now you want to escape? I expected more from an angel after being captured by two devils, but you are rather slow to realize your situation. Aren't you half-breed?" She said as I stopped struggling with the chains when she had called me a half-breed, and that made me realize that that was the reason why my mother and god took really good care of me.

Yet this was also why I had felt different at times, including the time when I had passed out in front of Kuukai after getting furious. When I had asked my mother she had only told me that rage and anger would do that to me since I was a trouble maker. I wasn't sure at the time if that was true or not but I knew she wouldn't directly lie to me and it would mean that my mother, God, and my maybe my friends knew about me. I wasn't sure what this girl meant by calling me a half-breed but I wasn't going to fall for her words when it meant distracting me from escaping.

Looking back at my captor I glared at her anger and annoyance showed deeply in my eyes as I saw her expression, she seemed shock at the reaction she had gotten out of me but then smirked. I was surprised with myself since I usually am not annoyed with others or even angered unless someone bothers the *** out of me. Yet this emotion of anger was new to me as I looked at her golden yellow eyes that were now filled with amusement, but once I heard the retreating steps my attention went to the blond that was now exiting the place I was in. As she went to the metal door and opened it she turned around and spoke, "Have fun, I want to see how this turns out if he will fall or not but it seems a little privacy for you two is necessary." She told the blond which both confused me and had me alert.

When she had opened the door I could see red, black and light blue-ish outside the door it looked like the horizon in the distance and black mountains. I saw the blond leave as I looked at the rosette still glaring at her and knowing that sure as *** I was not going to be a fallen angel. My captor whose name I did not know yet after so much time being tied with these chains I felt my energy weaken more as I started to struggle against the chains not caring that I was scrapping my skin, but my resolution was to get away from here and not become a fallen angel.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/

Hybrid- The ones that should not exist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Off-Topic Discussions :: Lunch Break :: The Library-
Jump to: