Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Advertizing event

Go down 
+2
stephy
amuto_tsukiyomi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 5:53 pm

For this advertizing event like many of you may know from the PM I have sent you that the event will take place on the 28th of Oct. and end in Nov. 10. If you are asking about what you can do for the event that is simple.
A list:
  • You can suggest ideas
  • Make banners
  • Advertize the site with a logo or an announcement
  • Talk to others about the site through word of mouth
  • And even use other social networks like tumblr, FB, DA, etc.

Of course this list can have more but these are just a few suggestions to get you all started for the event. I have given you about a week or two to advertize the site and see if we can get new members. Whether we get new members or not is important but what I also want to see from this event is that everyone has fun doing so.

I am even thinking of making this a small competition for you, the members to see if we can get any new members and if we do how many can you get. If there are new members be warned I will ask them how they found the site. I will post the simple template of this competition if I decide to go through with it. If you have any ideas you would like to add to this please post below or PM me to possibly add it.

Ah, as for the prizes I am not too sure on that yet, but if you would like I would be able to write a story for you, unless I can think up of the prizes.. I will be brainstorming them in the meantime. ^w^

Thank you everyone!~

~Yuji
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
stephy
stephy

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 8:03 pm

I still wish we can do a singing or a skit or something type of video to make people join :3
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 8:50 pm

If you have enough people to do that you are more than welcome to Stephy. The thing is getting the people or those that would want to join in order to do the skit/sing.
Back to top Go down
Ikutoforeva!
Ikutoforeva!

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 8:56 pm

Do we have a Facebook page
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 9:01 pm

I don't believe we do. I know most members have a facebook page and some don't. Though that can also be something the site can work on to advertize if everyone agrees with it.
Back to top Go down
Ikutoforeva!
Ikutoforeva!

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 9:11 pm

Or Mabey an Instagram Smile
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Advertizing event Left_bar_bleue0/0Advertizing event Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 9:17 pm

Or maybe we could make a tumblr page so we could have a small blog to update with events news about the site? I was thinking of making a banners for advertising.
Back to top Go down
Ikutoforeva!
Ikutoforeva!

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 9:21 pm

That's a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 9:24 pm

Not a bad idea Sky, the ideas to advertize are a lot but one person can't think of them all, which is why it's essential to get everyone's voice heard and opinions too. For tumblr we can but I would need to know about how to link it here, so that everyone can see it and if there will be an admin or more moderating that page.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 9:30 pm

Yeah, maybe do a test run for a tumblr and see when we link it can others see it.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 9:34 pm

Alright I can try with my current tumblr as a test run before making one for this site, that is if everyone is in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 12:28 am

I'm far too busy to help as much as I used to, but I can make a TV tropes page if you wish.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 4:07 pm

I don't mind any help we can get for the forum is much appreciated, so thank you Knell. ^w^
Back to top Go down
hana
hana

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 3:01 am

I already made a banner advertisement on my fanfic site, along with a guide for registering for those who can't speak. Not sure if anyone clicked on it, but it's there.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 8:13 pm

Thank you very much Hana. ^w^
My Tumblr- The test drive for this site

Please check out the link and let me know if you can see it or not. This will be the test run for a tumblr page if you all agree on it. I can also create a page or group on facebook it would be open so you would need to find it unless I give you the link. ^^" So please give me your feedback.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 1:46 pm

If someone makes a banner thingy I will put it in my signature and advertise on other sites!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 7:37 pm

It's really easy to make but if you really need one I will provide one for you though I am not the best at it. ^w^

Also the tumblr for this site is done and operational!
Our sites Tumblr
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 9:38 pm

lol uh I'm not good at making that stuff unfortunately..but I am advertising!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 1:07 am

ah okay, thanks a lot Stephy. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertizing event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertizing event   Advertizing event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertizing event
Page 1 of 1