Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Fanfic Requests?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Namaste

Fanfic Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic Requests?   Fanfic Requests? I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 1:09 am

Hm.. I think it would be cool if anyone wanted to request a fanfic from me. If I like the idea/not too objective of it, I'll write it! Post your suggestions here!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Fanfic Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Requests?   Fanfic Requests? I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 7:22 pm

hmm. I wonder if I could suggest one from you. I know I owe you a fanfic and I apologize for not finishing it earlier. But before I request one from you what topics would you be able to do? What genre, pairings, themes, etc. are your strong suit so I can know about what I can or can't request to make it acceptable. :3
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
stephy
stephy

Fanfic Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Requests?   Fanfic Requests? I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 9:37 pm

Oooh I like vocaloid stories where it's all crack pairings xD Like the teacher one and a student like Rin xDDD
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Fanfic Requests? Left_bar_bleue0/0Fanfic Requests? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fanfic Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Requests?   Fanfic Requests? I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 5:45 pm

stephy wrote:
Oooh I like vocaloid stories where it's all crack pairings xD Like the teacher one and a student like Rin xDDD

Ooh gurl, I like where you's going with this. >:O
Seriously, though. You should like, do Rin x Yuki.
I've been meaning to write that since foreverest, but I guess you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fanfic Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Requests?   Fanfic Requests? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfic Requests?
Page 1 of 1