Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Favorite Shugo Chara Character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Favorite Shugo Chara Character Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 1:25 am

We have most threads about Amu, or about pairings. What about characters? What is your favorite character(s)? They can be supporting, (not main characters like Rima, Nagi, Utau, Kuukai, etc.) main characters of the less important characters that appeared once or twice. Each of course is important in their own way but which ones did you like the best?

For me it was the bad boy Ikuto, Utau, Amu, and Yua(I think I spelled her name wrong. T^T) who were all unique and developed through out the series. The same with Lulu who was seen as a bad girl but thanks to Amu getting closer to her, we found out Lulu wasn't such a bad character.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
stephy
stephy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime4th November 2012, 4:09 pm

I know Yaya is main, but she is my favorite!

As for supporting, I like the nerdy boy Sechirro..Amu's fanboy was funny. And also the scientist trio!
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 7:11 pm

(this is almost all of them) I like all Shugo charas! I like Amu, Ikuto,all the guardians (present, past), I think that does it. Hikaru is soo cute
Back to top Go down
Syekun
Syekun

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 2:34 pm

Ikuto and Utau are my favorites... but, they're main, so...

This is probably a bit in "Unpopular Opinion" territory but I actually really liked Mifuyu from the two snowboarding episodes! She was really cute and I liked Snoppe. Amu's little fanboy is funny too!
Also, Amu's mom is really cool LOL
Back to top Go down
gummi
gummi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 6:49 pm

I loved Amu's little sister. Very Happy she was always so cute! I don't know if she counts as main or not, but she's still one of my favorite not-so-main characters. I also like Amu's Father. He's so funny when he's being really protective of Amu. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://bluey1996.deviantart.com
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 9:23 pm

oh yeah! and Utua!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 10:33 pm

There are so many to name oh I didn't like Nikaidou(the teacher, unless I messed up) at first but he ended up becoming an awesome guy and he ended up helping the guardians as the series progressed. He is also not a main, more like a side or side kick type of character/villain.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 7:21 am

true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shugo Chara Character   Favorite Shugo Chara Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Shugo Chara Character
Page 1 of 1