Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?   Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 6:50 pm

Out of all the seasons of Shugo Chara which one is your favorite episode that you'll always remember?
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?   Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 8:58 pm

Well for me practically all the amuto scenes to be honest but I think I will always remember the episode in which Amu and Ikuto chara change into Amulet fortune and seven seas treasure~ :3
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?   Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 9:17 pm

I love the episode when Nagihiko comes back, and the episode with amuletfortune and seven seas transformations. I know there are more but i cant remember right this moment.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?   Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 9:48 pm

Really? Um, I can remember when Yuya came to Japan and had to sing but Utau helped her indirectly by covering the show when she messed up and got stage fright. As well as how Amu and the gang enjoyed there day. The only thing that was missing was Ikuto in that episode but sadly he was in death rebel state at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?   Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 1:05 pm

If there is an episode I like, it has to be when Nikaido reveals himself as evil...oh that was simply delicious.
Back to top Go down
gummi
gummi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?   Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 9:30 pm

I love all the Amuto episodes, I mean, everything was great, but I love Amuto! :3 One of my favorite episodes is when Amu and Tadase went on a date and Amu ended up on Ikuto's lap with the ice cream. ^.^ that was a great episode. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bluey1996.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?   Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Episode of Shugo Chara?
Page 1 of 1