Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Solomon High School ~RP~

Go down 
+7
Stryker
Xnigona
SkyIris
Pyon-Pyon
amuto_tsukiyomi
Byakuran
Zeria Iiyasei
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 6:45 pm

Autumn waited impatiently for the bell to ring as she taped her fingers on the desk. Her awaited desire was soon finally answered while the bell rung. Autumn rose from her seat walking frome the back of the classroom while students crowded ther front door, rushing out into the hallway to continue on with her day. The thought of the eariler anouncement came back to Autumn wondered how such a thing could have happened.

Autumn shrugged as thoughts started to cloud her mind while walking into the crowded hallway once again. Her thoughts made her space out as she walked forward as her face became written with a lost expression all over it. Autumn walked forward still not noticing the student that was walking her way. She suddenly bumped into the student, snapping back into reality as she fell forward to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pyon-Pyon
Pyon-Pyon

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 6:57 pm

After the message on the intercom, the people in Red’s classroom went quiet. Then worried whispers echoed throughout the large room.
“Are they serious? There’s really a murderer at the school?”
“It’s the first day and there’s already a problem. My parents will probably take me out of the school.”
“I’m scared…”
It took Red a minute to realize she had mumbled the last thing. She shook her head. She wasn’t scared, but angry at thought of someone hurting an innocent student. Of course there had been accidents at the school before, and maybe even a few deaths, but there had nothing to the extent of murder. The announcement hadn’t been very clear about what happened, but Red did hear something about specialty students. Red guessed their purpose was to find the attacker, but she didn’t have much confidence that they would succeed. Red wasn’t very trusting of others, after all. Shaking her head, Red began to gather her stuff together for 2nd period. When the bell rang, Red waited for everyone else to exit the classroom, not wanting to be trampled. “It seems this is the start of an…interesting year,” Red mumbled to herself, allowing a smile to appear on her lips as she walked out the door, a tower of books in hand.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 9:43 pm

Bumped into another student, it was also then that Ali opened her amber and black mixed eyes to see yellow? Oh wait it was blond hair that belonged to a student. Feeling the negativity leave her mind as she fell back and landed on her butt, causing her to wince at the slight pain she felt from the fall. "oww! hey!" Ali said looking at the girl and she felt intrigued with her appearance. 'This girl is odd, but also interesting. She might be fun to hang around with~' Ali thought as she stood up slowly rubbing her butt but not expecting to bump into anyone. "Who are you? Did you watch where you were going?" She asked the other girl expecting to cover up her own fault.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:43 pm

Autumn landed forward flat on her face as she got up from the ground,quickly brushing herself off to see a girl with light grey hair. Autumn noticed the girl was slightly older than her as she quickly noted to herself. Her face hurted with slight pain as a small ow escaped her lips. Autumn felt herself quickly fill with annoyance. "You should watch where your going!" Autumn stated clearly. Autumn continued to rub her face for a few seconds as it throbbed slightly. She wasnt expecting to bump into someone at this moment. After calming down after her sudden erruption of annoyance, she began to introduce herself after the girl's sudden question.

"I'm Autumn Evans..Well did you watch were your going?" Autumn asked as it seemed the girl was expecting her to apologize eventhough it seemed like her fault.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:53 pm

When the blond blurted out that Ali should have watched where she was going her eyes were sensing a slight negativity. Shaking her hear a smile graced her features, she wasn't about to let this younger year by the looks of it talk down to her. "As a matter of fact I was watching where I was going or rather where the negativity was leading me to." Ali said as she looked at the blond who was starting to calm down. It had been partly Ali's fault but not entirely by the looks of this girls reaction.

A spark of interest took Ali's mind to befriend this girl. Of course it would be entertaining, the girl reminded her of a snake of some sort. Ali thought it was a silly comparison as she shook it off and looked at the girl who had introduced herself as Autumn Evans. " Ali Mayumi.." Ali replied as she wondered why she had bumped into this girl out of everyone in school, not that she minded she was actually interested in what fun she might have.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 11:09 pm

"Well I guess its nice to meet you..Negativity?" Autumn said noticing the sudden smile that graced the girl's face so suddenly. She stared at the girl finding herself curious of the person that she just met. The girl introduced herself as Ali Mayumi. A thought suddenly popped into Autumn's head as a slight smile appeared on her face but she decided to save that for another time. It was funny how Autumn could find something new in her day to find herself suddenly amused.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 11:25 pm

Ali smiled and nodded, "Yes, negativity. Of course I won't pry you with the details. It will probably be boring to someone like you." she said as she turned around. "Well.. I better head to class. I wouldn't want to be late though there has been something weird happening so far. Ah! If you want to learn more about the negativity, meet me up at lunch time at the library and I might explain. Of course you will have to tell me something too." Ali said as she let out a slight giggle.

Walking away and facing away from Autumn, Ali wondered if she would come or not? If she did she would wonder if she really was interesting but if not she would have to go back to investigating the negativity that kept hitting her like a ton of bricks.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 11:45 pm

"Well See you later then.." Autumn nodded. Autumn watched Ali walked away as she made a mental note. That girl was strange and awfully mysterious, but something about her made Autumn wonder. She started to pick up the pace and hurry to her next class, this time making sure that she didnt bump into anyone. Autumn turned down the hallway making a quick left. Autumn started humming again creating various tunes.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 12:10 am

Smiling to herself Ali walked to class slowly, she wasn't headed in the direction that would lead her to class. She was literally taking a detour that would make her late to class. Wanting to know where the negativity was really coming from, even though she had half-lied to Autumn she wasn't about to tell someone the truth.

Lifting both her arms above her head to stretch as she walked, caused her shirt to move up slightly. Of course no one was near her or visible in the hall she was walking on. If there was then she would be in trouble with the mark that is engraved in her skin. A blackened scripture that was surrounded with a symbol something that would make her suspicious to anyone. Remembering that her symbol was visible, Ali lowered her hands to her side to fix her shirt to make sure her stomach which was engraved was hidden from sight. 'I better be careful' she thought as she turned a right down the end of the hall.

Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 1:37 pm

A quiet shadow moved through the halls of Solomon High, like a serpent it sneaked from side to the other, avoiding other students with his illusionary powers. On his hands he held a note book and on his back was light back pack. He passed by other students who didn`t even notice his presence. His name was Gawain, one of the new students in Solomon High. It wasn`t like he hated the other students, he was just extremely terrified of them and would do anything to avoid getting in trouble. Their Headmaster had just announced that there was a murder in the school, what didn`t easy Gawain`s always worried mind. Now he thought any of the students could be the criminal and that he could be the next. When first class finished, Gawain run to the outside to take a clear breath. Once outside, Gawain started to calm down, at least here he could have peace and silence. Or so he thought. Out of nowhere a younger student, almost 14 year old, bumped into him while he had his back turned and both fell on the floor. The boy seemed to be the regular student, brown hair, blue eyes and wore nice clothes. He didn`t seem to mind falling on the ground and simplly stood up and brushed the dust off his clothes. He offered his hand to Gawain and said:

Sorry, I didn`t see you were there. Are you okay ?

Gawain on the other hand was petrefied with fear. Well, a normal person would just laugh along and stand up, that boy was scared to hell. It was then that his powers kicked in as his eyes became red instead of the normal grey color. The moment the other student looked on his eyes it was all over. The younger boy started to scream and ran away as if he had seen a monster. He ran inside the school, screaming his heart out about monsters that were coming after him. Gawain could still hear the screaming even if the boy was already deep inside the school. Gawain stood up fast and ran away towards the backdoor of the school, he did not want more trouble. The scared boy didn`t last much as he passed out after 5 minutes and was taken to the infirmary by his friends. A murder followed by a boy screaming while running through the halls would most likely get the attention of the students who searched for the criminal.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 1:42 pm

Claude had heard the scream, and before any time could pass, he was standing right before the black haired boy. He adjusted his glasses and analyzed the situation. Could this man be the killer? No, something was amiss, the stance, the aura, it was all wrong. The man before him wasn't brave enough to commit murder. He crossed his arms and tapped his fingers. "You're new here, I take it? I'm Claude Mikell, prefect of the 7th year students. Please identify yourself."
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 1:51 pm

Gawain was surprised and very scarred as another student approached him. He was yet to recover from bumping into the other guy. He flinched as the Student who indentified himself as Claude adressed him. He stepped back, his body shaking a bit. He muttered a few quiet words trying to calm himself:

My...name is..Gawain...

The phobia was kicking in. The paranoia telling Gawain that Claude would do bad things to him since he had made the other boy scream and run. He didn`t want to be there. His eyes started glowing as he casted an illusion, making 20 copies of himself before turning and running away while his illusions did the same but going in different directions and numbers. Perhaps Gawain would be able to sneak in by the front door.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 2:17 pm

The illusion was non existent to Claude, his keen eyesight easily seeing through the shameful escape attempt. He leaped forward and landed in front of Gawain. "I have no intention of hurting you, it was obviously your special ability that made the boy scream, fear is it? Interesting. It also seems you have no control over it." He smirked, and held out his hand. "I could use someone like you for the case I'm working on, let's call you, an outside consultant, interested, Gawain?"
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 2:34 pm

With his escape attempt failing, shadows started swirling around Gawain`s body. If he couldn`t escape, he would then scare away the boy. However something was off, Claude didn`t seem to be scared at all. That made Gawain wonder for how long he hadn`t talked with a person who wouldn`t run away afterwards. The only ones were his parents and Headmaster Solomon. He muster an answer, more curious than scared:

Case...You mean the murder that the Headmaster talked about ?

Seen that Claude wasn`t scared and talked in a different way than the other somehow made Gawain less scared or atleast comfortable again. He reached out with his hand and weakly shook Claude`s. He said, showing that his phobia still bothered him:

Don`t tell anyone about my Fear Ability...I don`t wanna get in trouble...

Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 2:52 pm

What Gawain didn't know, was that the fear ability was effecting Claude, however he had years of training his mind and emotions. He had defeated the fear with logic alone. He merely shook his head. "I won't tell anyone, and yes, the murder...that still seems suspicious to me." He turned around and beckoned Gawain. "Follow me, I have someone to talk to, and your ability may just come in handy." He said calmly before proceeding down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 3:22 pm

Gawain didn`t complain against Claude`s taking him to a investigation. He was just interested on how that man managed not to crumple in fear before his scarlet eyes. He wanted know about the murder also and help if it meant to catch a student who killed others. He shyly followed Claude inside the school. He didn`t know where to
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 4:32 pm

Ali stopped when she heard someone scream and started to run towards the source. Sensing a strong amount of negativity, she wondered if this was what had been bothering her earlier. If it was she would have to get her answers if not she would have to keep looking for the answer, this was going to be difficult. Normally she would let it go but her curiosity and sense of fun won over this time.

Running down the hall she felt something odd and stopped when she saw two boys one that had black hair the other white blondish hair from the looks of it. Ali had never seen either of them before, then again she was a new student to this school. 'Is this the source? The scream that had negativity isn't here is it? These boys might know something.' She thought as she bit her bottom lip, she rarely made a mistake when it came to the source of negativity. Being hesitant Ali asked both boys, that obviously looked much older than she was" Who caused the negativity?"

Unsure if they would answer or not she waited patiently for their answer, before turning around and trying to sense it again, but it seemed her eyes were responding the question as tints of blackness were beginning to cover her amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 1:19 am

Claude was about to answer the girl when he was slammed through a wall by a giant demonic fist, and both figures were gone in an instant, Maso had taken Claude to the crater where he had been beaten up by Saiyuki. "You're a nuisance kid, I've been sent to get rid of you." He was in full demon form and started pummeling Claude. "Is that all!? That enhanced durability is bullcrap!" He beat Claude so hard that the man's glasses fell off, but thats when things got weird. The white haired man, or should we say, black haired man was standing upright, looking at the sky.

"Yare,Yare. Here I thought I could keep it a secret for a bit longer." He brought his vision down to face the giant, staring at the man with electric cold sapphire eyes. His hair was thigh length and in a wild mass. He also had a unshaven face, giving him a 5'o clock shadow. "Geez, I go in disguise for a bit and my hair grows this much?" He was muscular and in good shape, tanned and stood 6 feet, 7 inches. "Greetings handsome, I'm Zenjuro Tatsumi." The man said with a smirk. "Allow me to explain, so you're small mind doesn't fry. I ended up in this dimension via some kind of bullshit, let's leave it at that. I met a guy named Claude Mikell, and I took his name, he took mine. I went undercover and I've learned a lot of crap about this school, and most importantly, I've learned that you're an idiot." He cracked his knuckles. "Sadly, it seems as if my abilities are limited in this world, and I've gained enhanced eyesight and memory. Ah well, this durability will be enough to beat you." He dashed forward quickly and swung his right arm back, ready to clash with the devil itself.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 7:27 pm

Disc wrote:
Saiyuki stood near Aerten and held out his hand. "Shall we go my lady? I must get you to class on time." He said with a playful smile.

Aerten shuddered, still a bit shaken from the redhead's sudden outburst. What a freak, she thought as she turned around and shot a "What the hell?" glare in the girl's direction before she turned back to Saiyuki, once again thanking God that she wasn't one of those heroine-type characters. She then hooked a hand around Saiyuki's elbow instead of taking his hand (he was only a butler, after all), and truly examined him for the first time -- at least, she would have, if she hadn't noticed his atrocious fashion sense first! Her nose twitched and she turned her face away quickly. How did so many people not understand the value of a nice, tailored outfit?

"Okay, I'll go to class, but after school, you and I are taking a little trip to the mall." She looked up at him and smirked mischievously. "No butler of mine is walking around without the standard attire."

Suddenly, her last class couldn't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 8:01 pm

Ali stood there unsure of what just happened but she could feel the negativity starting to get stronger. Her eyes were nearly pitch black as her grey silver hair was up in a ponytail. Seeing the events unravel in front of her she watched as one of the boys had suddenly changed, his hair was no longer white but black. The boy was also no longer a boy, rather he was a man? She wasn't sure as she felt negativity until her eyes were pitch black, and that is also when she smiled. A smile that wanted to know more, "Shadow world..the source.." she said as she looked at the two boys and one demon boy(man) that was in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 10:07 pm

Zeria glared back at the rude rich girl, waiting until she left, before leaving herself with no more than a mutter about how useless the snob was going to be in helping with anything. She headed down, hoping to stop in the cafe to grab her usual morning can of root beer soda, but froze when she glanced out the window. An unfamiliar man was being attacked by Maso in his demon form. Rapidly, she adjusted her course and blasted right through the shadow realm, dropping from a portal onto Maso's back. She wrapped her arms around his massive neck, squeezing. Maso roared with rage, trying to shake her off, flailing wildly to be rid of her. Zeria clung tightly, calling out to the black-haired man.

"Get help! He won't stop when he's like this!"

And she wasn't lying either. Maso, once enraged and in demon form, would not stop until his opponent was so beaten and bloody they couldn't move. The last kid who had stood up to him was still in a coma. Vines erupted from the ground under Zeria's control, trying to bind him, but Maso just lit them on fire...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 11:21 pm

When Zeria showed up and attempted to stop Maso, Zenjuro whistled, this girl had guts. However, he didn't back away or call for help, instead he stood his ground, wanting to beat Maso into the ground, when suddenly.

Alaude appeared seemingly out of nowhere and landed in front of Maso, his black long coat billowing in the wind. His eyes were a dull mask of boredom as he looked at the pathetic excuse for a demon in front of him. His hands in his pocket, he vanished in a whirl of speed and plucked Zeria off the man's back, dropping her next to Zenjuro. "You two get out of here, as a teacher, it is my responsibility to deal with misbehaving students."
Back to top Go down
Pyon-Pyon
Pyon-Pyon

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 11:28 pm

Red stood at the end of the hallway, shocked and frozen into a statue. "What....exactly is going on?" She asked herself, scratching her head as if the situation wasn't that important to her. Two people were fighting, she knew that, as to why she also knew, seeing the presence of Maso which gave it away. The thing she was confused about, however, was who Maso was fighting. Red had never seen him in her life, but Red had taken the responsibility of looking into the records of everyone who attended the school in the past years. She did not know the meaning of the words "Private-do not enter"."Must be a new student...." She thought, although she really didn't believe her own words. Then, out of nowhere, a red headed girl entered herself into the situation, dropping onto Maso's back and attacking him with....vines? Finding the fight interesting, Red gazed out the window with sudden interest as several more people joined into the calamity.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 12:02 am

OOC: Amuto. You need to actually read everything...nowhere does it say Zeria hugs Zenjuro....

IC:

Zeria yelped as she was suddenly plucked off of Maso’s back by a teacher and set down by the black haired man. She opened her mouth to protest, but didn’t get the chance. Maso roared with rage and sent a spiral of fire rocketing up from beneath her. She screamed in agony as her body was tossed into the air from the sheer force of it, then gasped as her body hit the ground with a loud thud and a sickening crack was heard from the arm she’d landed on. Darkness began to flicker around her, and her eyes snapped open, turning from vivid yellow to solid black. Her voice became double layered, and she shakily pushed to her feet, a very dark yet blank expression on her face, as though she were in a trance.

“I’m tired of being pushed around, Maso…”

She lifted an arm and extended her palm, and darkness exploded from it, encasing Maso. The shadows began to swirl dangerously, cutting into his flesh and weakening him. Maso roared from inside it, shooting fire out randomly to try and hit her, but the darkness made it impossible for him to see. Zeria began a slow stride forward, palm still extended.

“You will suffer as you have made others suffer…”

Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 12:13 am

OOC: Sorry, I misread it. ^^""

Ali kept watching as things were unfolding, she really wanted to see what the negativity was or what she could find out. Her heart wasn't in a bad or negative state but her curiosity and interest was sparked as she walked closer to the two until she saw a girl jump in and hug the demon boy. That caused Ali to stop in her tracks but it didn't give her any fun as her smile faltered into a thin line. Looking at the demon boy she wondered why he had so much negativity. She wanted to know what it truly contained, what were his most negative and darkest desires, but she couldn't let the others know could she?
As things continued to take their course Ali's smile returned and ended up in a smirk as she watched what the girl had done. "Very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   Solomon High School ~RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon High School ~RP~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next