Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

School?

Go down 
+4
Pyon-Pyon
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Hazel
amuto_tsukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 5:52 pm

awww. I hope nothing bad happens. Sad Please try to keep contact with me I will get worried if I don't hear from you..That and just be prepared in case it happens in any of those two cases but hopefully it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
School? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 6:07 pm

I feel you. Sandy's going to be a pain.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2012, 11:27 am

huh? and thanks. the power hasn't gone out yet.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2012, 9:06 pm

No i meant when it happens.. sorry if I confused you. ^^"" Well getting ready for another midterm. :3
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 12:50 pm

good luck. hurricane sandy is a coming
Back to top Go down
Serina Sin
Serina Sin

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 1:15 pm

I am almost 20 years old and I am in my 2nd year of college. To be honest, I sometimes wish I was back in high school. It was so much more easier. I got to see friends everyday, and even though I had class everyday, it wasn't hard to complete the homework and go to work. Now that I am in college all my friends are scattered across different schools, but I still keep in touch with them. I met new friends. Yes, college is fun, but it is harder to maintain your classes and everything else you have to do in your busy schedule. I meet with a class less time in a week than you would in high school and I feel like the homework is never ending. I will say this though, it is nice not having to get up early everyday for school. Smile Even though college has its ups and downs, I still love college. I just can't wait to finish it either. :p Luckily, I am working hard this semester and keeping up with my grades.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 5:58 pm

That's how irt was for me, but college is fun as long as you yourself make it fun. I love my university and all the people and friends I have there. :3 ah! I forgot I had a midterm tomorrow.. T^T Gotta study!! *gets book*
Back to top Go down
Serina Sin
Serina Sin

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 12:15 am

That is totally true. Smile I have a lot of my old friends and I have made tons of new friends. I also have a great job too. I maintain my life pretty well. I love college. Yes there is times I miss high school, but the times I have now are the ones I cherish. I am doing great in my second year of college.

I have a paper to write and a test to study for. I better get on to that. *scurries off to do that*
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 9:45 pm

yep. Just finished my last midterm for the first half of the quarter. I hope to have more fun at school and here as well. XD

Classes on the mind with presentations.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 7:12 pm

God luck! Got a bunch of trimester tests this month
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 8:36 pm

Thanks, things will change and get busy that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
School? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 11:40 am

So what you guys are saying is
If I stop slacking and do all of my work as soon as I get it, and stop being a burden to my teachers and loved ones
I might starting living a happy life and also in the process pass college and avoid humiliation.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 9:38 pm

Well if you do all your hw as soon as you get it, you will have more free time to hang out and enjoy yourself though college depends on you and what you would like to do later in life. I guess in all honesty it depends on you and your views of your future.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 9:26 pm

true
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 10:14 pm

School hurt my ankle!! sorry I had to blurt that out since I wasn't careful and ended up hurting myself in my Badminton class. T^T That was a bad idea but yeah, thanks for agreeing with me.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 7:27 am

aaww.. Get better! *magic dust* (O.O) There! (or so I wish) anyway, lucky! you got badminton!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 3:04 pm

I was able to get intermediate tennis and badminton. :3 Love those two classes the only downfall is that I literally push myself too hard.And thanks my ankle is feeling better but it slightly hurts.. well class again today, I hope school is going well for everyone since it's thursday!!
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:27 pm

Thank Goodness it's Friday tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:44 pm

yes! oh wait there is a Medical practice exam workshop tomorrow.. I don't wanna go but I have to get some info.. Still debating though.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 7:52 am

oh.. interesting. I understood things better in school yesterday
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 3:49 pm

I ended up sleeping in and getting sick so I couldn't go. :/ I better research about it and hope to get a much info for it as I can. I know for a fact I will take the real one soon. Ah and school yesterday was kind of odd, and by odd I mean our project was due yesterday and I find out half-way through class that it was going to be due next week. I should have left if I knew sooner because I didn't have anything to do. :/
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 5:48 pm

Wow (mind-blown)
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 1:25 am

yeah. More to come next week..^^"
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 9:02 pm

same...stressing
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 10:02 pm

yeah. I hope things get better though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next