Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   Left_bar_bleue0/0The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   Empty
PostSubject: The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}    The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 12:39 am

A man stepped outside of a wooden cottage, the warm rays of the sun hitting his face and causing him to protect his eyes with his arms for a few brief seconds. Lowering his protective shield, two aqua marine eyes squinted and adjusted to the yellow light streaming down from above. Taking a few more steps, he rounded a corner, making way down a dirt road. At the end of this humble path, the quaint town our fellow came out of vanished and turned into a golden beach, situated by a vast turquoise sea. A warm ocean breeze rolled in, causing the peaceful palm trees to sway gently in it's wake. Taking a seat on a old log, our brown haired friend looked up and smiled. "Welcome to The Karu Islands."

Synopsis:
The Karu Islands are a group of islands huddled in the middle of a gigantic ocean, there has never been any violence, war or crime here. All is at peace. One would expect this story to be where that is proven wrong, but it is actually the opposite. Everything seems a little, too peaceful. Is it your imagination, or is there really something wrong? Open the doors to this new world and find out for yourself.

Template:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]{Up to 5, martial arts, kendo, detective abilities, nothing supernatura,etc}

Last edited by Byakuran on 28th January 2013, 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HYBRID

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   Left_bar_bleue0/0The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}    The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 10:21 pm

Oh, you thought she was gone forever? *low chuckle* Silly mortals.

Name: Kaori
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Youthful and always energetic, Kaori's become quite the oddball. Even though she's already a teenager and going through puberty, her eyes still have an innocent, child-like sparkle. She also tends to laugh a lot (sometimes with no obvious reasoning behind it) and is very mischievous. Oddly enough, she also adores Steampunk and Lolita style, which varies depending on her mood. As a child, Kaori was always poking her nose into things, harboring a deeper curiosity than most girls her age, which resulted in the young one's great love for experimentation and scientific inventions. The funny thing is, her devices rarely end up abiding by natural laws...
Skills: Anything (pseudo) scientific as well as cooking, since it's just like doing an experiment, which she's good at. She also knows various forms of martial arts.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}    The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 10:33 pm

Name: Aoi Kudo
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality:Aoi tends to be a calm person who go along with the flow of things. She
rarely feels pressured causing her to be a carefree person and rather peaceful. However ,she can be stubborn at times and rather distant. . Aoi tries to find the positive things and look at the bright side.
Skills: Aoi is artist so she spends time drawing or photography

Last edited by SkyIris on 26th November 2012, 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}    The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 10:39 pm

Kaori = Accepted

Aoi = Denied, this is a basic everyday Life RP, no magic or anything.

Name: Ichigo Kawashirou
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Ichigo or Ichi is an easy going guy, always acting carefree and moving where the wind blows him. He can be stubborn at times, and mean at times and very cocky and fearless at times, but he's the epitome of nice guy. Hurt his friends however, and he'll take you down. Thankfully, ever since moving to the Karu Islands, he's been at peace and has had fun relaxing.

Skills:

He's an Avid reader, enjoys repairing things, has some knowledge in martial arts and is a good violinist.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}    The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 10:48 pm

Ah sorry, I fixed the abilites though.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}    The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 11:00 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}    The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Karu Islands{Sign Ups}
Page 1 of 1