Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 5:36 pm

30 years after the original Lunar Academy...
Lunar Academy, one of the most top schools where creatures and monsters inhabit this school. Over the years most of Lunar Academy was rebuilt to expand itself while more students come to study abroad. A familiar generation of students set foot into this academy, leaving their homes after hearing stories of their parents experiences at Lunar. But ofcorse darkness lurks around all corners of the Academy causing troubble and evil to appear. More secrets start to appear while many start to haunt the halls of Lunar.When a dark situation ends up in the hands of the future generation will they be able to stop and save Lunar?

But if there is darkness always the light will shine its way though and prevail with the help of one?

Rules:
1. Rp Style: Paragraphs,Semi-Paragraphs
2. Post Whenever You Can
3. Overall Character Limit is 4 but you can have more with my approval :3
4. No God-Modling
5. Have fun and Be unique with your character!
6. Dorms can be shared with another character or you could just have your own dorm
7. No more than two familars

Dorms:
1. Kaori Inoue
2. Akino Akiyama
3. Aiko Miyamoto
4. Arata Miymoto
6. Hisao Inoue
7. Akina Akiyama

*NEW
Lunar Academy Teachers and New Areas:
Music (Normal Music and Music Spells)-
A music class for musicians with talentin the arts, Occasionally music spells are taught. Class is located on the northwest side of the campus, in the first building close the library.
Teacher Info:
Professor Wellington,

Race: Pure Blood Vampire, Tall woman with pale colored skin and long navy blue hair and deeply colored blue eyes,. Looks very young even though shes older than most of the teachers. A quiet and reserved person that is usually cold but overally strict.

Magic Potions and Spells-
A class that teaches a great variety of spells and potions for spell users. Also briefly covers the history and origins of spells.Also includes math components. Classes Located on the farside west of the campus near the Combat Feilds.
Teacher Info: Currently taught by the Headmistress

History Class-
A class that teaches the origins of creatures of all sorts, historical events, and the backgrounds of important families
Teacher Info: Professor Nishimura. Race: Demon. Tall man with ong violet colored hair with bright golden-yellow eyes, normally wears thin rimmed rectangluar glasses. A carfree,easy-going person that tends to have a serious and mysterious outer character. Not much is known abou this teacher.

Combat and Physical Attacking Class-
A class that teaches the wide variety of combat classes known, also teaches to control physical attacks and stragties. Located in the smallest bulding south of the campus, which is actually a dojo.
Teacher Info:
Professer Otomiya,Race: Demon/Vampire, Average Height man with mesy black and white colored hair with bright blue eyes. A fiery-spirted competitive teacher with a passion about fighting, tends to get carried away with the art of fighting.
Assistant/Intern. Nana Kurozaki, Race: Fox Demon, A short girl with bright fiery short red hair and tall ears with deep chocolate brown eyes. Mostly hot-headed and easily offended when it comes to most things, especially about her hight. Hates it when people ruin her good mood and her winning streak. Normally helps out with the physical attacking part of the class.

Familars-
Teaches the basics of gaining a familar and how to bond and create a contract with a familar. Also teaches the history behind familars and the discoveries. Class located on the southwest tower building that is one of the newest editions by the cafe.
Teacher Info:
Professor Inoue, Race: Pureblood Vampire, Average height woman with medium wavy black hair and light purple eyes. Mostly a sensible and kind person that likes to play jokes every once in a while, can be somewhat stubborn.

Universal Class-
A class that randomly covers human school topics and knowledge. Covers the basic use of other human technologies.
Teacher Info:
Professor Miyazaki,Race: Human (Wizzard), Average height for a human has green somewhat spiky green hair and light brown eyes. Mostly a clumsy teacher who is wise with knowledge, easily looses things always.

New Places:
Lake- Crystal Blue lake that has always been around lunar, most students think the lake is mysterious for unknow reasons.
Library- A place that used for studying and reasearch about spells,history,potion. etc. Is runned by a neko librarian
Cafe- Lunch
Courtyard- A place to hangout and is filled with all types of flowers and a fountain in the center, near the dorms.
Lunar Garden- A mysterious garden filled with wild plants of all sorts, no students are allowed to go there without permisson; since of the wild types of plants. The caretakers are a set of human twins that are part plant.
Study Hollow- A place where students can study for exams, connected to the Library
Combat Grounds- A place where practice fighting and techniques can be learned, normally used by the Combat and Physical Class
Spell Lab- A place to conduct potions and create them, two rooms down from the Magic Spell and Potions Class
Techology lab- Computers that a free to use by the students at Lunar
--------------------
The late afternoon sky was was clear as ever with the deep dark blue that always showed, with a trace of small pink in the horizon. The last clouds passed by slowly while the sky was starting to become empty of clouds. The glass of the large window reflected the small specs of light from the last rays of the sun while it went down slowly.
A hand had been placed on the window lightly while a woman was looking down at the newley expanded Lunar Academy from her office window. She smiled lightly knowing that it had tooken years to expand Lunar . Her icy blue eyes looked around her window seeing that students were pouring in still like a wildfire. She adjusted her thin framed rectangle glasses while heading to sit down in her large brown office chair that could be fit for a queen.
She sat down and turned the chair back to the window while trying to relax. She had noticed that she had a pile a paper work on her desk still.
"mm..I wonder how this year will be and what will it bring."
The words had escaped her mouth while thinking the same thought. She stood up again sensing an arua pulsing in the room while she turned to a dark corner of the office. A pair of golden eyes appeared while the woman had another smile on her face. She could translate the feeling from the arua while her familar was starting to communicate to her. The dragon was blending in with the shadows very well. The dragon's tail curled around halfway of the stand while its small black scales sparkled like jewels in sunlight, but stood high from its post while it seem to give message to its master.
"This generation is diffrent master like all of the generations, but I feel..this one is going to be possibly rather unique.."
The woman smirked while she got up and walked once again to the window while she stared at her familar. She placed her hand on the window once again while staring at her dragon familar.
"We'll see the result soon my love"
She snapped her fingers twice while a large black hat floated from out of nowhere. The woman placed her witch's hat onto her head while she quickly straightened out her very long silver hair. The woman walked out of the room while she stared back at the dragon.
"Presentations are starting soon. Have to go welcome those new students..again!" She exclaimed before closing the door shut. The door shut loud with a thud causing the vibrations to knock one of the vases over again.
"Oh my master..Not again.."
The dragon sighed and looked out the window from the corner of his eyes. He thought of what he would say but he just simpily knew that wasnt his job to worry about.
[color=black]"Welcome to Lunar Academy, Students. Your own story will unfold with many others during your year here.."

Last edited by SkyIris on 31st August 2012, 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 5:01 pm

Akina had been waiting in a tree four hours on end,waiting for it to be time for her to go to orientation. Her parents had brought her three hours too early to the school. It wasn't exactly fun. Y'know,sitting in a tree and waiting for hours on end. Luckily,one of her three duffell bags wasfull of hidden snacks. She had had to hide her snacks,because if her older sister saw how much useless trinkets and un-healthy snacks she had,she would be very disappointed. Sighing,Akina jumped down from her tree,landing on her feet. She walked over to one of her bags,tugging her multi-colored hair out of boredom. She reached for the sky blue,meduim sized duffell bag and opened one of the outside pockets it had. Inside of the pocket,there were six,small energy drinks,four boxes of pocky; two chocolate and two strawberry,and,finally,a small bag of licorice. Sitting down on a bench,Akina put a box of chocolate pocky in her mouth as she closed her bag. Opening the box,she took one stick of pocky out and began chewing on it.

Meanwhile,Somewhere else.......

Akino had been packing his bags all night. Only to see,that in the morning,there was a possibility he could be late. There was a huge traffic jam and he was stuck in a car at the end of the street. The sound of cars horns was serenading(also starting to annoy) him. It wasn't very pleasing to have possibly everyone in Japan(?) honking horns all around you. Sighing,he took a book from one of his bags and began reading. This was gonna take a while.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 7:21 pm

Hisao
I had finished packing whatever I would need. I knew my younger sister would take longer to pack her bags as I had finished packing three suitcases. They were all black with a white ribbon my mother had put for me. I didn't dislike the ribbon but the white color seemed odd for me knowing my demon side. I yawned as I grabbed two of my suitcases, I just needed to bring them outside and then my last one as I teleport with my sister to Lunar academy. I passed my father and mother who told me to be careful and to take care of my sister. I nodded knowing I would take care of her and learn more about Lunar and magic while I was there. I still had a lot of combat training to master, especially after the last brutal beating I was given by my father. "Kaori!! hurry up slowpoke!" I yelled going up the stairs.

I entered my room to get the last suitcase I had packed. As I walked down the stairs I looked around my house, or well my mom's home. It was odd how me and my younger sister were part demon and part vampire, really didn't know how that worked. Not to mention my dad knew a few abilities that neither me or my sister could master. I always asked him and he said it was something that I wouldn't understand. It always made me stubborn to ask him again and I had found out he had been a knight for a different family. I was shocked to hear this when I finally understood that I couldn't learn it, there were things I could and couldn't learn. What my father could do was create a very strong barrier but I could never break it, it was as if he was a different person but it was only because of being a knight.

I sighed as I walked out of the house hoping my sister would be out soon, I was very curious about Lunar.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 9:53 pm

Kaori
I was almost finish packing up my last an final suitcase while I quickly remembered what I was forgetting. I mostly adored the color of my suite case, a dark maroon color with black small pokadots. I finished zipping up the final suitcase while making sure I had everything in my room before dashing to the library. In a flash I zoomed down one of the hallways while I heard Hisao telling me to hurry up while I let out a sigh and shouted. "Ill be down in a moment!" I opened one of the glass doors that led to the large courtyard. I walked outside while staring around at the diffrent colored roses while I let a small smile creep across my face. I adored this place and I knew my mother did too, since sometimes comes out here for awhile. After a few minutes I had pushed open the large door to the library while I walked straight into one of the sections.

I went to my usual place on a bookshelf while I quickly focused so I could levitate the book I wanted down from the shelf, I knew really i didnt had time to climb up there and get it myself. The book moved from its position on the shelf while I had my hands open to quickly catch it. I caught the book while I looked behind me at the library. It was huge and filled with ancient books that had knowledge. I sighed and headed back out of the library, it did kinda hurt me to leave my studying in the library behind. But I knew my parents were pleased that I had grown to learn magic fast. I hurried back inside to my room to get my bags.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 4:04 pm

Arata
I sighed as I had said goodbye to my mother and father. I had been brought up with my twin sister and little sibling but it was hard to grow up being half-human. I knew my mother had been human a well which is why she understood us the best. My father was a hard one to crack and fight against when things got serious. I was always amazed how he calmed down as soon as my mom hugged or kissed him. I didn't dare ask my parents if that was disgusting to do or not, knowing early on that I might do that too, kissing that is with a girl I might like in the future.

'Aiko hurry it up!' I thought as I tried to reach my sister who probably had four of five suitcases that she was bringing compared to my one suitcase, which magically had two others inside it. I was really interested in Lunar academy knowing my parents had gone their. Growing up and hearing stories based off of my parents was amazing to hear but it was weird how my mother used to be different and that my father had lost his feelings.

Leaving the mansion, it seemed that we had grown up knowing our great grandfather who was a vampire and very strong from what I could tell. He wasn't as scary as the maids said him to be. I chuckled as I looked outside, I saw the usual rose garden with white and red roses in it.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 10:36 pm

Aiko
I was halfway down the stairs with my three suitecases while I tried to hurry outside. I knew I didnt take that long while luckily I had packed last night. I just sighed while I casted a magic spell to levitate the third bag while I walked down with the other two. It felt funny leaving home but I was truly excited to have my own experience at Lunar. It was interesting growing up and listening about our parents experiences of their time at Lunar, they did seem really diffrent from now.

I was down the stairs while I walked outside to see Arata was outside already and waiting for who knows how long. I sighed while I started to stare at the white and red colored roses in the garden. "Ready to go to Lunar?" I said in a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 3:58 pm

Arata
I was about to grab a white rose when I heard my sister's cheery tone. I turned to look at her, my sister looked like my mother and I looked like no one I knew. My mother always told me that I, a unique child that was born and looked like someone she had met long ago. I remembered when I had asked my father but he would tense up, I wouldn't blame him knowing that my mother had, had us through an unfortunate event. I sighed knowing that even though Shuren wasn't my father I still considered him one knowing how he followed my mother as if waiting for her to say something to him. It was the same with us unless we gave him catnip when he was in his cat form, thanks to my mother who had suggested we do that.

"That many suitcases sis? Do you really need all those?" I asked her grabbing my one suitcase that had three magically in there. "ah! did you say bye to our parents and sibling?" I reminded her knowing my mom was probably sad that we were leaving but also happy that we would be able to experience things in life.

Hisao
I was still waiting for my sister to get out as I was beginning to lose my patience. "Kaori!! Hurry up!!" I yelled at her as I waited for her to come down. I didn't want to be late to the orientation and if I was it would be my little sister's fault. I sighed knowing I had asked for a dorm a few rooms away from my sister. I needed my space unlike her who resembled my father in reading books a lot. While I was similar to my mother feeling the need to go out there and reading only when I was stuck on something.

Sighing I waited for my sister's response as I looked around the house.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 4:47 pm

Kaori
I heard Hisao's voice again while I started to get angry while carrying my one suitcase filled with magically actually three inside while holding the book that I had. I spat back in an angry tone while coming down the stairs "Im coming for the millionth time!! Have at least some patience!" I came down the staircase while already heading for the door. I was ready to leave to Lunar while I sighed.
Aiko
"Ah! No I didnt, and I do need all of those bags." I said while relizing my mistake. I knew my mom was happy about us having our own experiences but at the same time would be sad since we were leaving.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 5:05 pm

Hisao
I rolled my eyes, "I did have patience, you brat. I have been waiting here for about twenty minutes when you should have already been done. Were already about an hour late." I told my sister calmly knowing I had waited for her for over an hour and she was the one getting mad. If only I didn't have to go with her I would be a happy half-breed but it can't be helped now can it. I ignored my sister as I cast a quick spell to open the portal to Lunar. "I hope you said bye to our parents." I mumbled feeling annoyed a little at how little I needed to lose my patience and calm.
Arata
I sweat dropped, 'forgetful are you sis?' I asked her through telepathy knowing she usually spaced out. I though that might have been the reason why she didn't really learn much combat but magic even though she had a hard time with magic as well. I sighed when she replied about the bags, "Sis. I won't carry those for you knowing you could have put them into one suitcase besides were only staying there for three months before coming home to visit. You really didn't have to pack so much like usual." I mumbled the last part low knowing she might through a fit or just pout about it. I didn't like the fact that my sister cried for any reason at all.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 5:21 pm

Kaori
I kept my mouth shut not really wanting to continue. Hisao had opened the portal to Lunar, I just simpily walked through. I could be slightly annoyed at times with certain things but overall I was calm. I kept walking through the portal to finally see the large school, Lunar Academy. It was diffrent than how our parents described it but it just seemed so diffrent at the same time. I kept walking straight towards the large golden gate which looked like it had been there for ages.
Aiko
'Yes..I am' I said partly sweatdropping while hurrying back inside. I just nodded to Aratas other comment before actually going back inside the mansion.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 5:35 pm

Arata
I chuckled lightly at Aiko's response and waited knowing my mother had said we just need to teleport. I wasn't sure what she had meant until she had explained that she had taken us to Lunar before as babies to see the head master. I wasn't sure if teleportation would work though but I was willing to give it a try. Turning my attention to the rose garden I wondered how long and different the place was going to be. Knowing that I would protect my twin and family with everything I knew as well as what I would learn at lunar too.

Hisao
I felt a slight tinge of annoyance at my younger sister when she just stepped in but I followed as I entered and quickly closed the portal behind me. As I looked at the large school it wasn't how I had pictured it. Sure it was large but I was expecting something good but I felt something odd, grimacing at the school I saw before me I shrugged the feeling off. "I guess we better ask were we are staying since we are late." I told my sister grabbing my suitcase's and walking inside the school.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 6:13 pm

Aiko
I started to walk down the hallway to find mother and father. I was walking at a hurried pace since I knew that were were late on ariving to Lunar. I twirled my pink hair for a second while turning down one of the shorter hallways. I walked into one of the main rooms to see that mother and father were both there, chatting about something.
After a few minutes I had said goodbye to my mother and father while hugging them both. I smiled while I headed out the room and almost dashing down the hallway knowing I was a few minutes late.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 6:24 pm

Arata
I waited for my sister as I looked at the roses, it was odd how my mother's familiars and my father's weren't around as before. I had always been amazed by my mother's familiars knowing that the white and black dragons were among the rarest to have. Most human's would believe that they have become extinct but in reality they have just been hiding.

I stretched as I felt my back stiffen a little bit. We were indeed late to arrive at Lunar but I knew it wouldn't matter knowing the orientation would only have the most basic things we needed to know. 'Aiko how far are you from the garden?' I asked my sister as I was waiting for her to just teleport.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 6:30 pm

Aiko
'Just give me a second, Im not that far away..' I told my brother while taking a quick shortcut and then teleporting outside to the garden with my own magic to make things even shorter. I ended up near the fountain in the garden while I hurridly walked to the part of the garden where my brother was. I saw Arata after less than two minutes of walking. "Now lets go to Lunar" I said while I knew we were alittle late.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 7:14 pm

Arata
I sighed, 'alright.' I replied as I grabbed my suitcase and waited her to just pop in. After two minutes I sensed her near, "ah okay sis." I told her as I waited her to get her suitcases before grabbing her arm and teleporting. I wasn't sure if it would work or not but I really hoped it did. It would be bad for my sister and I to be in danger if I wasn't strong enough to fight.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 7:38 pm

Aiko
Arata had grabbed my arm before teleporting while I held one of my bags. I had let out a small yawn while waiting to teleport to Lunar. I wonder what would Lunar had looked like, which I had did so many times before.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 7:43 pm

Arata
I didn't really care how Lunar looked I just knew it was a big school that I would want to see and attend. It didn't take long as I had teleported somewhere and let go of my sister's arm. Looking in front of us I saw a big school almost like a castle but it didn't really seem to meet my expectations as I looked over at my sister, "shall we?" I asked her. As I was still holding onto my suitcase, I hoped the request I had placed to be near my sister went through to the school.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 8:00 pm

Aiko
The school was large and was almost like a castle. I grabbed my bags and nodded to Arata, while I wondered something. I started to walk through the gate while carrying my bags.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 8:36 pm

Arata
Once Aiko nodded we headed inside the school and hoped that we weren't late to orientation or as late as we thought we had been but I was glad we were here. I wish I could have stayed home but I knew that wouldn't work since I really wanted to attend Lunar with my twin sister. As we walked inside the school we wondered where to go.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 4:36 pm

Aiko
Once me and Arata were in Lunar I wondered where to go from here. I saw a small sign the post saying the main orientation was being held in the auditorium. I started to read the small directions really quick while staring back at Arata. "Arata this way." I said while starting to head left of the campus walking with my bags. I kept walking knowing from the sign there should be a castle tower like building that was the auditorium. I wonder if we were late but I was starting to wonder.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 6:12 pm

Arata
I internally groaned, 'can't we just ditch it?' I thought as I nodded to my sister. I wasn't really fond of orientations or just sitting down, but then again neither was my father. I wasn't sure if I should follow my sister or not as I stopped and thought about the orientation, then I felt something odd. Looking around my surroundings I felt like something was looking at me but I wasn't too sure as to what it might be. I didn't know if I should tell my sister but I didn't want to worry her like I had made my mother worry once when I had left the mansion. It had only been for a few hours but I had wanted to explore the forest, but as a result I had gotten lost.

If it hadn't been for my father Shuren I might have been lost all day but I had met a small dragon, it was white with red eyes. It reminded me of someone but I wasn't sure of who that time. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my sister's voice again.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 7:29 pm

Aiko
I kept walking in the direction not really paying attention. I knew the building was around here somewhere while I turned another way on the campus. Lunar seemed to have many buildings but I wonder what classes could I take.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 8:07 pm

Arata
I sighed as I walked over to my sister. She wasn't directionally challenged but she could be if she got curious about a certain place. I saw an arrow pointing in the opposite direction from where my sister was going and grimaced, 'sis, wrong way.' I told her as I waited for her to turn around to tell her. This school was indeed big but things seemed odd to me. I could swear that there was someone or something following me as I thought about this more and more. The last thing I would need is a girl jumping on my back out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 5:45 pm

Kaori
After finding out what dorm I was staying in I started to head the orientation with Hisao. I placed the key to my dorm into my sweater pocket while carrying my bags while I walked down the main hall and the main office building to the auditorium. After a few moments I had opened one of the doors that lead back out onto the wide campus. There were many students from what I saw that were surely diffient races of creature. I sighed while letting out a small yawn, and while I thought about the orientation. I didnt really mind sitting through those types of things.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 5:53 pm

Hisao
I didn't go to my dorm I just waited for my sister knowing that she was going to want to stop at her dorm. She didn't like carrying her stuff but I knew that most of the students probably still had their stuff before going to their dorms. I saw a few people or rather demons pass me. I just ignored them as I waited and wondered if my request to be a few dorms AWAY from my sister was a success or not? "done?" I asked my sister boredly knowing that orientation would be the same as getting my sister angry.

I sighed and wondered if everyday would be boring or not, I wanted to see what classes I was given and the schedule I was going to have. I hoped I wasn't near my sister in any of the classes knowing she was more my mother's precious child than me. It used to matter to me but now I just want my sister to grow up as well as me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: