Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 5:50 pm

Aiko
I could almost pout at my brother's comment while I just smiled and said, "Not really". I grabbed the object from Arata's hands with the embedded magic. "Thanks".
Kaori
I walked in the woods while I noticed I was getting deeper into part of the woods. The forest was halfly lit with the sun's light while the trees blocked the shade. I liked the darkness of the shade for somereason, and felt mostly drawn to it.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 6:03 pm

Arata
"welcome, and keep that with you at all times kiddo. I wouldn't want dad to get mad at me for not being able to take care of you." I told her as I yawned. "mm.. should we check out the school?" I asked my sister and partly to myself wondering what else this school had to offer. It was bigger but I didn't really meet many demons, teachers, etc. that seemed friendly. That boy that I had sat with was an odd one too.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 6:13 pm

Aiko
"Alright" I said.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 6:44 pm

Arata
I chuckled and looked back at my sister. "So where should we go to explore? The school is bigger than I had initially thought it would be." I explained as I put on the cross earring. It hurt at first because I pierced my ear as I put on the earring. I should have done it another way but I knew I would end up losing it if I didn't put it on now.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 9:57 pm

Aiko
"mm..Not sure" I stated while I placed the object in my pocked for safe keeping. I knew that there were many places to explore around campus. I started to think on it.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 10:28 pm

Arata
I sweat dropped. "That doesn't help Aiko." I replied as I thought of a few places that might interest me. "Wonder if they have a place to spar or..someplace with a nice view to watch at night." I said out loud not really minding my sister being there.

I wondered so many things right now, what classes there were available, do we get to choose the classes, the professors, and more about this schools headmaster. I wondered if I should talk to my mother or father but I wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 9:04 pm

Kaori
I was enjoying my walk in the woods while looking around. I noticed that I was already in the deeper part of the woods, while I suddenly stared upwards noticing the bright green leaves of the trees. I knew it was the late part of summer and soon the leaves would change color. I felt lost for a moment while glancing around, but i kept walking forward. I kept walking for a few minutes to notice a wide gap between two trees that were leading somewhere else. I walked slowly out of the bushes of the bushes to widen my eyes in amazement.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 11:13 pm

Arata
I wondered where me and my sister could go explore around this big school. Sighing and looking away from the library I looked at all the shelves that were in front of me, 'this place would definitely have many books I can study for but I need to advance on my fighting skills. "Hey sis.." I trailed off as I tried to get the words out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 11:22 pm

Aiko
"What Arata?" I asked while starting to look up at some of the books on the nearby shelf. I turned to face my brother waiting for him to say something.
Kaori
There was a lake that was crystal clear to my suprise. The memory of my Mother and Father talking about a lake that was near Lunar was a sudden thought that poped into my head. I started to stare at the lake from a distance but something made me want to go closer to the waters edge to get a good veiw. I started to slowly walk closer.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 11:29 pm

Arata
I thought about it and ended up shaking my head. "No, it's nothing.." I replied as I wondered what the future would really entail for us. Thinking about it now probably wouldn't help at all but at least I would be ready knowing my twin was my sister despite the weird feelings I got from time to time. There was no way I had a sister complex right? Then again I and my sister were really close.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 11:49 pm

Aiko
I titled my head at my brother for a second in confusion but shrugged it off. "Okay then" I said simplily.
Kaori
I came closer to the water's edge while I ended up sitting in the grass on my knees. I crept closer to the edge to see the deep blue colored water and my reflection. It felt like I was looking in at a mirror at myself. I started to feel really drawn to my reflection while a strange tingling feeling started to come over my body. This feeling was strange to me but familar in a way. I started to feel myself going into a daze while I tried to snap out of it. My reflection started to change while a pair of golden eyes stared back at me with a revenge emotion that was clear and was accompanied by a smirk while the vision of someone was getting clearer. I started to lean closer while trying to see who it was, suddenly I quickly caught myself from falling in at the last moment causing me to snap back to reality, "Woah..What was that?" The tingling sensation was still running through my body as I quickly got up and hurridly went back to my dorm to relax.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2012, 12:05 am

Arata
"ah!" I blurted out as I started to ruffle my hair and look at my sister. "well were should we explore or should we part ways, if we do you better wear your-" I stopped talking when I smelled blood more importantly mine. I grimaced and closed my eyes and mumbled a small spell that would stop my blood from falling and heal up the wound, except for the piercing that was in my ear.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2012, 12:17 am

Aiko
"We should go explore" I said. I started to smell blood but noticed it was Arata's blood. Before leaving the library I started to place the bracelet on.
Kaori
I walked along feeling alittle uneasy about what had just happened. I just tried to shrugged it off while part of the feeling still lingered. I decided to go back to my dorm to relax and hopefully read through one of my books. I stopped for a second notcing that I didnt really explore the campus much.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2012, 12:59 am

Arata
I nodded, "Alright, should we find the combat grounds?" I asked her as I followed her and the scent of blood left my nose. It seemed that things were beginning to get set or so I hoped it would as I walked out of the library, and the scent of many different people entered my nose. " how did mom survive this place?" mumbled as I kept walking.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 6:55 pm

Aiko
"Yeah Sure" I nodded while walking out of the library. I wondered where was the combat grounds while I looked around. I started to debate to myself of which direction to go in.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 7:05 pm

Arata
I sweat dropped at my sister's attitude which seemed annoyed with me, maybe I was wrong. Remembering the way we had come I tapped my sister's shoulder and pointed in a different direction. "Let's try this way, the other way was the way we came." I told her knowing she would most likely like to explore the whole school and going through a different direction would let her look at other sites in the school. As much as I didn't want to I wanted to keep my sister happy, even though in the future we might end up parting ways and living our own lives just like our parents and younger sibling who probably would come to this school.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 7:15 pm

Kaori
I made it back to the campus while notcing it was a diffrent side of the campus while I noticed there was a lot of diffrent students. I knew exploring this campus was going to be quite an a experience. To me it looked like I ended up on the north part of the campus while I walked back into campus grounds. I wondered where was most of the classes and what the teachers were like.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 7:24 pm

Hisao
It took me a while before I began to stir from my sleep, when I opened my eyes I looked around. I wasn't in my room anymore it looked like I was home? My eyes widened in shock as I got off my bed, "This is not possible." I said to myself and then heard a voice, 'of course not. You are not really awake either you know?' The voice took me by surprise as I looked around to see where it came from. Yet I saw nothing as I wondered why this was happening to me. "Who are you?" I asked thinking of questioning who ever this was. It took a while before I heard someone sigh and I suddenly blacked out again. 'You will know in due time.. Hisao.' was the last thing I heard.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2012, 6:21 pm

Kaori
The thought of exploring the campus had gotten to me after debating to myself the final time. I walked slowy on the nortside of the campus. Thoughts were running through my mind of the earlier event, I started to note to myself as a reminder to to some reasearch. I passed by a building while I stoped in my tracks.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2012, 10:04 pm

Arata
I kept walking in the direction I had told my sister to use. It seemed a little different from the rest of the school we had seen so far. It didn't really bother me at all knowing right now I didn't have to worry about much and with my sister near me that was my top priority.

Looking around as I walked I felt like being on guard with every step I took but I couldn't be on guard knowing I needed to remember the layout of the school. "hmm.." I mumble to myself in thought thinking what the fighting area the school had looked like. I felt the excitement course through my body as I walked and came a little closer with each step I took.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2012, 9:31 pm

Aiko
I followed Arata while starting to note places around the shcool in my mind. I knew it was easier to make refrence points to remember about the school for now. I saw Arata was excited as I just smiled.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th October 2012, 6:12 pm

Arata
It didn't seem to take long as we began arriving at the fighting area. I was slightly disappointed to see that no one was hre but I was happy to have at least found it. I wondered if the class would be full or not soon. I stopped as I took in the area and made mental notes of the place around here. "well were here.." I told Aiko happily though I didn't show it as much. I then waited for her to say something before I could really do anything, I guess I expected to see more people walking around the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: