Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 7:08 pm

Arata
I sighed, 'Let's just find the library for you okay? I rather you not be alone without anyone else if you can sense everyone else.' I told my sister. I really worried for her and my family knowing my mother was hurt as a young child and my father didn't make it better as they grew up not to mention when my mother had me and Aiko things began settling down. "Sis every time you say you won't get lost you do. You are such an airhead, I have a feeling I will need to make a charm so we know where exactly the other part is." I told her as I kept going.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 7:40 pm

Aiko
I stood there while feeling the need to pout after what my brother said. To anyone I would always be labled an air head because I was gullible. I sighed and just followed my brother with no true answer while I just wanted to pout like a child again.
Kaori
After awhile of being in my dorm I decided to look around the campus alittle more. I walked outside while wondering which direction to head first, knowing there was so many ways I could go. I had decided to go look around in the Library for now while that was the first thing I felt like doing. "mm..I wonder what type of spell books to get.." I mumbled to myself, I had already covered the basic and parts of the advanced magic spells with hard studying and help from my father. I tried not thinking so hard on what spell books to check out while I thought of the perfect place to go.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 7:58 pm

Arata
I would have gone to the dorms but changed my pace and headed in another direction. I hoped I would find the library as I asked Aiko, 'would you like a stone or jewel as a charm sis? To know each other's location.' I wasn't sure if she was about to act like a child or not but I wanted to protect my sister, something she knew so well.

Hisao
I walked back to my dorm and entered. I didn't care about the door as I fell to the ground, my suitcases were still unpacked. As soon as I fell to the floor I ended up passing out and closing my eyes, I felt drained after what happened to me. "mom.. dad.." I mumbled before the darkness took me in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 8:17 pm

Kaori
I kept walking to the library while wondering where it was located. I looked around at the many buildings in the last few moments while I finally spotted a building that was large and and had a small sign that stated 'Library'. I walked infront of the two large doors while I pulled one opened one of the large golden knobs while entering. The main part of the library to be amazed at the large selection of books. There were many rows of dark colored bookshelfs that look like they had been there for centuries, with books that were neatly placed on the shelf that was never touched while they stood still like soldiers. There were dark chestnut colored tables that were round with many chairs that were all around. I walked down one of the sections while looking around the library more.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 10:39 pm

(can't really do anything now. ^^")
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 11:03 pm

(..sorry I left out Aiko ^^"...)
Aiko
'Fine. A jewel I guess..' I said while walking after Arata. I started to think of something while nothing came to mind. I sighed boredly.
Kaori
I walked through one of the sections while to see that there were alot of topics with a variety of books. After walking I had made it to the center of the library to see a large book that sat on a large podium. I glanced at it for a second but just headed back into the one of the sections of the library while seeing that the library was quite empty but was filled with a few students. I looked until I felt like something was odd.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 11:29 pm

(it's fine. ^^" I can't do anything with Hisoka though. )
Arata
I nodded as I let go of my sister. 'Alright. We better find the library to make that charm.' I told my sister as I saw the dorms nearby. "hmm..wonder why I feel something is off." I mumbled as I walked hearing my sister's footsteps and the surroundings that were near me. I hoped that the feeling I felt when i first got here would disappear.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 11:44 pm

Kaori
I walked through the section after finding a section filled with spell books. "Finally" I mumbled to myself while I started to look around. I felt a sensing that felt odd but I ignored it while I was searching through the spellbooks. There was a variety while I just decided to look on a certain shelf. I felt like someone was watching me but I wasnt sure, I sighed while continuing to look. I walked over to another section while hearing a swish of something while I turned around glancing quickly. I continued to look while I found a book on healing spells while I picked up. I felt the same sensing again while I found two other books on healing spells. I walked around the corner fully while I let out a scream to see a figure with cat ears.
Aiko
'Alright' I said walking behind Arata.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 11:53 pm

Arata
I continued to walk around the school until after a while. While walking I had seen a few classrooms and the infirmary. It had taken us ten minutes or more to find the library with it's sign confirming it. "that didn't take long now did it?" I said sarcastically. This school was big that it took us a quarter of an hour to find. I sighed as I turned to face my sister. "fun?" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st August 2012, 12:08 am

Kaori
After I screamed I had instantly dropped my books while being freaked out about the face that was infront of me. A pair of purple eyes were wide and with a creepy like cat smile that added to the creepiness. The person started to laugh after I tried to calm myself down back to normal. I was suddenly filled with anger while the girl adjusted her glasses while she had a true cat like smirk, while her black cat ears twitched twice. "Oh how I love to scare the newbies~" The girl had said while I started to get angry. I stared directly at the girl while starting to yell in an angry tone "What is your problem?! You scared me to death for a second!". The girl tilted her head while she smiled devilishly, "Nothings really wrong and you shouldnt yell in a library,especially at the Librarian. Nice to meet ya~ The names Anzu",Anzu had extended out her hand while I just backed away still halfly angry. "Whatever, You're strange..But Nice to meet you too..I guess." I said while picking up my books. She was about to say something else but I had walked away quickly and angry. Her ears went down for a second, but she didnt really say anything else while she did had a bright happy arua coming for her.

I saw her wave while giving that cat like grin, "Well Im still here if you need help~". I sighed while I hurried and went into another section of the library. "Weird.." I mumbled to myself.

Spoiler:
Aiko
"It took ages" I said while I knew my brother was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st August 2012, 12:25 am

Arata
I sighed and nodded as I opened the door. " Girl first." I told my sister beginning to feel bored and losing my patience but I knew I didn't need a book. I just came here knowing this place might be the best place my sister might come to to learn magic. " wonder what to look for.." I mumbled trailing off.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 9:09 pm

Aiko
"Thanks Arata" I said while walking into the library. I knew the library could help me study more while I was at Lunar. I wondered what we were looking for while we were in the Library.. I felt truly bored while I waited for Arata to come in the Library.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2012, 6:29 pm

Arata
I went inside after my sister entered. She seemed bored and in here I knew I would be able to make the charms I told my sister once I found the book to conjure a special stone for my sister. Once I was inside it looked grand but I wasn't too interested in the books at the moment as I looked for the spell section for an item conjure spell book. "You can explore around the library while I find the book I need." I told my sister as I walked forward hoping to find the book I needed. The shelves themselves were labeled and made finding the section I needed easy but the book of course would be a different story.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 5:41 pm

Aiko
I shrugged while I just started to nod. "Alright", I said while starting to walk around in the library. I started to look around the library seeing that there was many sections with all types of topics and magic spells. I wondered what type of spells I could study.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 6:21 pm

Arata
I waited for my sister to reply and walk around as I could still sense her near. Closing my eyes slowly I chanted a spell for a book containing the three spells I needed. After a few minutes a book landed in one of my awaiting hands as I opened my eyes. I was surprised it was one book, normally I would three or five books for what I was looking for.

Taking the book I looked for a nearby table where I could sit and cast the three spells I would need, one for conjuring, teleportation and the last one was a location spell. I wondered what type of jewel my sister would want as I found a table and sat down looking for the pages of the three spells. I already knew one of them but I wanted to be sure of what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 6:29 pm

Kaori
I was finishing the last pages of a book while stopping to a certain point. I stretched while I started to cast a spell to place the book on the right shelf hopefully. I got up and started to walk towards the entrance of the library while trying to think of someplace to go. An idea had came to mind while I decided to head to the forest off of the campus. I knew I could explore Lunar later but I wanted to go someplace diffrent for now. I headed out of the library and into another direction.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 6:46 pm

Arata
I had found the conjuring spell and began to cast it making a jewel and a cross earring for me to wear. The jewel I cast began to glow a dark blue, the blue that matched my eyes but also my sister's eye color. I wondered if she would like it or not as the cross earrings I had made for myself looked nice with a yellow jewel in the middle of the cross.

Turning the pages I found the other two spells and the one I had memorized was indeed the one I knew so well. As I cast the teleportation spell on each item it would work if we were either weak or in great trouble. The last spell would allow me and my sister to know exactly where we were to each other.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 6:52 pm

Kaori
I walked in a direction of the campus while looking around. Boredly I started to look around while noticing some of the buildings that were new and old while walking by. I kept walking.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 7:11 pm

Arata
It took me a few minutes to finish the items. I wondered where my sister was as I cast a quick spell to put the book back into it's proper place. I then grabbed the items, I honestly didn't care if the book fell or was misplaced. All that mattered for me was my sister's well being and that of my family. 'Aiko.' I said telepathically as I walked towards where I sensed her.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 6:23 pm

Aiko
I kept walking around the library while I heard my brother telopathically calling me. I sensed that his presence was near while I said 'Im coming'. There were many books from what I saw and I knew the library would be a good place to study.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 6:45 pm

Arata
I stopped and sighed once I heard my sister's reply. Looking around the library looked boring in general but also a fun place to be in when you need to hide or study. I wondered if my sister wanted to stay here longer than me? I looked down at the earring and jewel I had created for my sister as I realized it would easily fit that old necklace my mom had lost a jewel in. How she lost it I have no clue or was it because of me and Aiko, I wondered as I remembered my grandfather referring to that jewel as a protective something. I couldn't remember his exact words. "Great..this might be useless.." I mumbled to myself as I suddenly felt a shiver run down my spine.

Turning around I didn't see anyone at all as I scanned the area I was in. This made it twice that I felt a weird sensation and saw nothing, I knew I was sane so I wasn't going crazy. Yet there was something weird about this school, it wasn't like my parents had described it, it seemed different.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th August 2012, 9:16 pm

Kaori
I kept walking on the campus for the next twenty minutes while feeling alittle lost. I sighed while just deciding to find the combat grounds which was possibly close to the woods.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th August 2012, 9:32 pm

Arata
As I waited for my sister quietly I looked at the different books their were with the bindings that showed different fonts. The tittles were of course different unless there were two or more copies of the same. "where is she?" I asked myself as I waited for my sister with the items I had created and imbedded with magic. Hopefully the time to use theses items would never come at all.

Hisao
Sleeping peacefully and unsuspecting the events that would be occurring as a pair of eyes watched Hisao sleeping.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 5:34 pm

Aiko
I started to walk around the library for a moment while looking at the many bookshelfs filled with books. I was already walking to find Arata. After a few minutes I had found Atrata, while I poked my head from behind the shelf. "Ready to go?" I asked Arata.

Kaori
I finally found the combat grounds which were empty, but I just shrugged. I could see where the edge of the woods were while I just yawned. I started to hurry into the woods along into the trees, curious of what I could find. The forest was filled with large trees of all types while I walked through at a quick pace, enjoying the scenery.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 5:40 pm

Arata
I waited until I saw my sister poking her head from behind the shelf. It caused me to chuckle as I thought of something, "Yeah I am ready sis, but you might get your big head stuck there." I told her teasing her a little bit. Moving from my spot I gave my sister the item I had embedded with magic for, and hoped she would like it. "here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~   ~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Lunar Academy: Lunar Rising~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: