Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   Left_bar_bleue0/0Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 6:58 pm

The sky was blue, that was all Natsu could see. He slowly sat up and looked around, taking in the view, where in the heck was he? He was standing in the middle of a road, surrounded by buildings he'd never seen before. It seemed totally different from Earthland, he saw things shaped like birds in the sky, but they were moving too fast to be tracked. Walking down the road in front of him, he tried to get his bearings, but he couldn't quite understand where he was. He noticed a house to his left and decided to ask it's inhabitants where he was. What he didn't know, was that this house belonged to the Joker of the Guardians, and much hilarity would ensue.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 7:36 pm

It was a nice day out and Amu was getting ready for the guardian meeting that was being held. She was wearing her white blouse, and red checkered school skirt. She had on her matching checkered leg warmers and black jacket that had been customized by Amu. Adding her belt and tie to her attire she quickly put on her socks and her brown shoes. Her pink hair was left down as she clipped her two x-clips on either side of her hair. With that a small smile graced her features as she heard her pink chara Ran compliment her, the green chara Suu was cleaning up the room, the blue chara Miki was sketching something on Amu's desk, and the last chara Dia was still asleep in her yellow checkered egg.

Making her way out of her room her chara's all followed her, all except Dia. Walking down the steps Amu wondered what today's meeting would be about? Approaching the kitchen she turned to her left and reached a hand out to grasp the door handle that led outside,as she turned it to the left to open the door. Turning her head back Amu replied, " I'm heading out!" after hearing her mother's reply Amu stepped out the door and closed it behind her. She didn't need her house keys for today since the guardian meeting wouldn't take that long. Or that was what Amu thought as she looked at her three chara's, they seemed excited today as she felt excited for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 8:00 pm

Yaya skipped into the royal garden,holding a basket with the tea and sweets. There was going to be a guardian's meeting! There couldn't be a guardian's meeting without her infamous tea and cookies! Neither of them were really infamous,though. The tea was just regular tea,which she would mix with vanilla for it to taste a little less bitter. And the cookies and sweets could be bought anywhere. Just as long as you add sprinkles of sugar to them. As she began setting up,she hummed a tune that made her want to dance. So,that's what she did. After she set up,she began singing "I'm a little teapot" and danced like a ninny.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   Left_bar_bleue0/0Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 8:09 pm

As Natsu made his way toward the house, he noticed someone come out. Right off the bat he noticed something off, her clothing was totally different from what Earthlanders usually wore. Then it hit him, he was no longer in Earthland! Kicking off into a sprint he leaped high into the air and landed in front of the girl, his clothing was obviously different from what she would be used too. He had pinkish red hair and golden fierce eyes. He stood up and looked at the person in front of him, he was a bit taller than her. "Oi, do you have any idea where I am? I've gotten kind of lost." He wasn't even sure if she spoke the same language as him. Despite it being early fall, he was already wearing a white scarf around his neck, which would no doubt bring up some questions.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 8:28 pm

Amu was shocked when a pink haired boy with golden eyes jumped in front of her. Hiding her shocked expression behind her cool and spicy outer character she looked at the boy as if she was bored. Looking at the boy it made her think that she wasn't the only one with pink hair but that aside he was dressed in different clothes than her. Her chara's floated next to the boy, curiosity filled them as they looked at him and wondered where he came from.

When Amu heard him she opened her mouth to speak, "You're in Japan. Are you lost or something? You shouldn't be wearing a scarf either." The boy wasn't someone that she had seen before no doubt he was probably new if he was asking where he was.
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 8:38 pm

Yaya giggled to herself,before falling into the flower patch,covering herself with dirt and flower petals. Getting up and casually dusting herself off,she began whistling,calmly. Then,a thought came to her head. She had forgotten the hot chocolate for Rima! Turning chibi,she began to freak out. Still in her chibi state,she ran out of the royal garden,screaming,for she was much more than stressed.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 9:03 pm

Rima started to awake from the sound of her alarm clock while it shouted loudly. She began to place her pillow ontop of her head to block the sound while her long gold hair was sprawled out everywhere, she could wish today was a school holiday so she could enjoy watching all of the comedy shows that she usually missed. Realizing that there was a guardians meeting later she instantly got up while placing her pillow back. Rima slid out of bed and pulled open the pale yellow curtain while a small smile had crept onto her face after seeing noticing the nice day outside. Rima started to follow her normal routine of her mornings, while she started to dress into her red checkered skirt and white colored shirt, while slipping into her normal black sweater. She finally adjusted her red tie while quickly grabbing her brush to fix her her hair and place her normal black headband onto her head.

Rima suddenly heard her mother was calling from downstairs while hearing her mother's voice which seemed to have a stressed tone to it. She sighed while knowing her parents were always truly busy and arguing like usual, but she had gotten used to it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 9:10 pm

Natsu stared at the girl in front of him and scratched his head. "Japan huh? Never heard of it." He then blinked when he noticed something was floating around him. He leaped backwards and pointed. "Hey! Does this place have fairies or something, cause I think I'm seeing some!" He then looked back and forth. "Did I fall into some kind of wonderland or something!?" He then laughed and smiled. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Natsu dragneel, a member of Fairy tail."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 9:34 pm

Amu sighed and nodded to Natsu's Introduction. " No they are not fairy's, they are Shugo chara's, or Guardian characters. My name is Amu Hinamori. That's Ran, Miki, and Suu." Amu replied pointing to her chara's as she introduced them to Natsu. What puzzled Amu was that he had said next which didn't make any sense for the pink haired girl. "Wonderland? Wait what is Fairy tail?" She asked confused by Natsu's explanation. Turning to face her chara's Ran seemed to look at Amu and say, "Amu-chan! The guardian's meeting!"

When Ran mentioned the guardian's meeting, Amu's yellow eyes widened in shock, "oh no! I will be late!" she said as she looked at the boy Natsu, she couldn't leave him especially if he was new to japan, not to mention he somehow spoke Japanese surprisingly well. "Do you want to come? Unless you have somewhere you need to go." Amu asked Natsu feeling worried about being late to the meeting. Last time she had been late it had been because of Ami.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 10:12 pm

Natsu smirked. "Fairy tail is a Mages Guild in Earthland! A world of Magic, where magic is used freely, although ever since I ended up here, I've lost my ability to use magic." He then laughed when she asked if he had anywhere else to be. "As of now no, so I'll follow you." He leaped into the air and landed on a wall that was running parallel to the road. "Shall we go then?" He asked with a smile. "Lead the way!"

Elsewhere, on top of the elementary school, a man with spiky red hair and a longcoat stood. He had his arms crossed and a scar was over his right eye. "I can hear you...Natsu Dragneel!" He said while looking over the school courtyard.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 10:25 pm

Amu wasn't too sure if Natsu as the boy called himself had hit himself in the head or not. Yet his eyes showed that he wasn't a liar at least that is what Amu saw, it reminded her of someone but she shook that thought as she heard him laugh and tell her that he didn't have anywhere to go. Sighing Amu nodded as he jumped and landed on the wall that was parallel to the road. 'He reminds me of that cat.' she thought as she nodded and started to walk in the direction of Seiyo Academy. Hoping that the boy Natsu would not do anything to attract any attention but with the clothes he was wearing, and where he was walking he would definitely attract a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 10:37 pm

The walk wouldn't last long however, as the same red haired man crashed into the ground in front of Amu, dangerous magical energy seeping out from within him. "I can hear you...Natsu Dragneel."

Being quick to respond, Natsu leaped down and faced down his old adversary. "Cobra...eh? So you ended up here too." He charged forward, knowing full well that he couldn't win, but he had to protect this girl.

Cobra avoided his blow easily and slammed a fist into Natsu's stomach, sending him flying backward. "So it's true, you really have lost your magical energy, Natsu!" He walked forward and sent a flying kick toward Amu, which was intercepted by Natsu. "Tell me Natsu, why do you fight to protect her? Someone you don't even know?"

Natsu smirked under the pressure of the kick. "It doesn't matter who she is, what matters is that she has nothing to do with this. A fairy tail mage is used to protecting others, because the true sin, is looking away from those who need aid!" Using all of his strength he could muster, he pushed Cobra back and took a fighting stance. "Oi, Amu. Get away from here, you're no match for this guy and don't say I'm looking down on you. I know full well that you're no average human!" Before the fight could start, however. Something strange happened.

"Tch, it'll be no fun crushing weaklings like you. Come challenge me when you regain your full power, Natsu Dragneel!" Cobra than leaped into the air and vanished.

Natsu fell to one knee, panting heavily. The tension in the air was gone. "This isn't good...why is Cobra here? Without my Magic, no one here will stand a chance!" He slammed his fist into the ground out of anger. "Amu. Do these friends of yours know how to fight? Because something tells me we're going to need all the help we can get."

Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 10:58 pm

Amu was startled when a red haired man landed fiercely right in front of her. Taking a step back in alarm Amu wasn't ready for what happened next as Natsu was sent flying by a punch and the next thing she knew she was about to get hit by a flying kick. "Amu-chan!" Ran yelled as Amu came out of her shocked state.

When she did she realized that Natsu had blocked the hit as Miki and Suu looked from Amu to Natsu worriedly. Before Amu could say anything Natsu spoke and told her to get away but as a guardian she couldn't do that even if her job was cleansing X-eggs. Ran quickly chara changed with Amu as she jumped towards the wall, leaving space between her and the red haired man.

Amu was really reluctant to leave as the red haired man just left with a warning or rather a challenge towards Natsu. When Natsu fell to one knee Amu wondered if he was badly hurt and jumped down. "Natsu, are you okay?" she asked as she walked towards him.

When Natsu asked Amu if her friends could fight she wasn't sure if they would be able to help. They only cleansed X-eggs and fought with Easter, but she couldn't leave Natsu not when he didn't even know his way around this place. Nodding Amu replied, "They do but I am not sure if you would say it's the type of fighting that man did." She told him as Suu floated down to look at Natsu. "Are you okay? desu~" Suu asked as Miki was doodling something in her notepad.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 11:33 pm

Natsu didn't look at Suu, but he answered her. "Yeah, I'm fine." Finally mustering the strength to stand up, he pointed to his fairy tail tattoo. "I swear on my mark as a fairy tail mage, I won't let anyone get hurt." He slammed his fists together and smirked. "I suppose I should tell you what we're up against. Cobra is a member of a Dark guild, Oracion Seis. They do anything they see fit, and right now, their goal isn't that nice. In order to finalize the plan of their former Guild master Zero, whom I defeated. They wish to destroy anything that has a physical form. They're a very dangerous group of people. Especially Cobra and Oracion Seis's leader, Midnight."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 11:41 pm

Amu sweatdropped as Natsu acted as if he wasn't hurt and then pointed to his tattoo. She wasn't sure where he really came from or what was going on, one thing Amu knew was that if this new threat and Easter got together it might mean trouble. Feeling worried Amu didn't let it show thanks to her outer character but hoped that wouldn't happen as Natsu explained about that man Cobra.

As Amu listened to the explanation her eyes widened in shock, slight fear and worry about what this new thread alone could do. Easter was a big threat to the guardians and to the dreams of everyone but the one's Natsu spoke of were more dangerous than anything she had experience. "wait we need to tell the other's!" Amu said as she grabbed Natsu's arm and pointed to Seiyo Academy that was now visible after the short walk.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 12:04 am

Rima finally finished brushing her hair while she heard her mothers voice once again. She hurried downstairs while she noticed that her cape was missing. The small sounds of chuckling were starting to ring in Rima's ears as she turned around, there floating partially in midair was her cape while she quickly had pulled it off. Rima noticed Kusukusu who was chuckling away like the little clown chara was like always. She continued downstairs and hurried while Kusukusu sighed and followed.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 12:19 am

Natsu spotted the academy and smirked, before dashing ahead at amazing speeds, despite not having his magic, his body was still built to a superhuman level. He leaped into the air and landed in front of the main gates, everyone there turning around and gasping at his sudden appearance. He crossed his arms and smirked. "Greetings Seiyo Academy! I'm Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail!"
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 12:27 am

Amu was speechless at his strength and speed as he left her in the dust. Sighing Amu chara changed with Ran in order to catch up to the speeding Natsu. It took her a few minutes to arrive as he announced who he was, and if Amu could face palm she would but she had to keep her facade knowing she was nervous.

This wasn't a good thing for Amu knowing that the whole student body had their attention on Natsu. Amu did catch some girls stare in awe at his bold introduction and others were glaring at him because of the girls attention. Grimacing lightly Amu stepped inside the school walking past Natsu, "This way." She mumbled as her chara's settled on her shoulders. Suu looked back at Natsu and placed a finger to her lips trying to get him to understand to be silent and follow. If he would do as she said that would be Natsu's choice. Suu was only worried for Amu at the moment and hoped things would get overwhelmed with things.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 10:01 am

Sadly, Natsu wasn't the smartest match in the box, and all of the attention on him went to his head. He started laughing in a victorious manner, obviously letting his ego gain control. However, he was smart enough not to cause a scene, so he quickly caught up with Amu. He wasn't sure what it was, but something about this girl reminded him of Erza. As he was walking behind her, he began talking. "The way you hide your true emotions from those around you, it reminds me of a friend of mine." He said silently, careful not to make that much noise. "So tell me, these Guardian Characters, what exactly are they?"
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 5:18 pm

Amu kept quiet and quickened her pace when she felt Natsu was near, she just needed to get away from all the attention that Natsu had caused. Not to mention she was going to be late to the guardian meeting if she didn't hurry. It was bad enough when she was keeping up her character that caused her wish to be reborn as a different person come true. Amu nearly stopped walking when she heard Natsu say that but keeping up her cool and spicy character Amu acted as if he said nothing. She proceeded inside the school as she took a right turn and headed into the garden. She should have known that Natsu would ask about the guardian characters and sighed lightly before speaking," A guardian character represents a dream of who or what you want to be in the future. If you wish to reborn as a different person or to be something in the future, a guardian chara is born through that wish. There are a few whose wish is so strong that they receive a guardian character while other's keep their wish in their hearts egg." Amu explained as she kept advancing towards the garden hoping to bump into any one of the other guardians.
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 6:50 pm

Yaya quit her screaming when people started showing up for school. But,even then,she was freaking out. Rima was going to kill her! Climbing up a tree,then sitting on her knees and grabbing the branch with her arms,she awaited Rima's arrival in terror. If some one was passing by,they'd know what to do,right? Well,they might not,but Yaya knew two people who would. Looking around to see if either of them was there yet,she was able to spot a pink haired dot in the distance from her tree. And there was only one pink-haired person in school in school. Or at least that's what Yaya thought. There was a bigger pink dot next to the one she suspected was Amu,causing her to get confused in ways she didn't think was possible since she learned ratios.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 7:02 pm

"Someone they wish to be...huh?" Natsu said quietly as he suddenly picked up someone watching them. His dragon sense gave him very keen vision and an even keener sense of smell. He crouched down and leaped up into the air, kicking off the wall he sent himself rocketing toward the tree at incredible speeds. Landing with a crash on the branch opposite of Yaya, staring at her. "You have the same aura as Amu, I take it you're one of her friends?" He asked with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 7:20 pm

Miki was sketching a small picture of Natsu and saw when he jumped into the air. "Amu-chan!" Miki yelled as Amu herself stopped in her tracks and turned around. Her eyes widened slightly in shock and worry, worry for the trouble that Natsu might get himself into. About to panic internally Amu heard Ran's voice and looked at her to see her pointing at a tree. Looking at the tree Amu could see Yaya and Natsu!?

Amu began to run towards the tree knowing that Yaya might scream or jump off the tree in fright. "Yaya!" Amu yelled as she came closer to the tree until she was only a few three feet away from the tree. Her cool and spicy facade slightly dropped in this situation with Yaya in a tree. How she had gotten there was something Amu wasn't sure of.
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 8:05 pm

Yaya trembled in fear at the dude that just randomly,out of nowhere,into her tree. There were many other trees. Why did he choose her tree? Out of all trees,he chose hers. Why? Yaya was going to be dead before Rima even got to school! She screamed,too,but just after hearing Amu's voice,because she had mistaken it for Rima's. After staring at the ground for a few minutes,trying to figure out her epic escape plan,she jumped from the tree and ran away,to hide behind Amu. "Amu,Amu,Amu,Amu,Amu,Amu! Rima's chocolate and the stranger and and and. I'm gonna die!" she said,trembling behind Amu,hoping that she would protect her from the assasin sent by Rima to take her down. The guy with the pink hair had to be an assasin. Why else would he be dressed so weirdly?
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 8:32 pm

Natsu blinked and then leaped from the tree, straight to the ground, landing easily on both of his feet. "Oi, I'm not an assassin, although it would be awesome to be one. " He held out his hand to the girl and smiled. "My name is Natsu Dragneel, nice to meet you." He then turned to Amu. "So, are all of your friends so random?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next