Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 5:09 pm

Yoru's tail and ears stood on edge, "Ikuto!~nya!" He said as Ikuto stood up and nodded. As his tail and ears popped out in the chara change. He would need to know what his enemy is capable of before he transformed blindly. It was pretty easy to mistake the people that attacked Easter but Ikuto was able to guess it was Natsu but didn't mind at all.

It seemed that this Nightmare guy was strong, and Ikuto wasn't sure if he should leave or not. As he looked at Amu, and knew he would help her even though she was an enemy of Easter but that wasn't something he cared about.

Amu just stood there she was too shocked to move as she looked at the man named Nightmare, who easily hurt Natsu. How could she fight against him. 'Amu-chan' a voice Amu recognized as Dia spoke causing Amu to get out of her trance and chara change with Ran. This wasn't going to be pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 5:31 pm

Midnight seemed bored with the people left, like they weren't even worth his time. He held up his right hand and said "Dark Rondo!" A massive wave of dark green energy roared toward the two, it seemed pure evil in nature. "Don't even think about trying to purify my darkness, Joker of the guardians. Even your light cannot overcome the darkness of Nightmares!" He yelled while laughing and suddenly a wave of a different kind appeared behind him. A wave of X-Characters.

Cobra stood amongst them, on top of a building. "I'm using my sound magic to amplify the darkness in a childs hearts egg, you cannot best me when it comes to opening ones desire." He simply sighed. "Purify them, Guardians. So that we may destroy the Embryo when it appears!"

Suddenly the wave of X-Characters was enveloped in flame, they all retreated. Someone stood between them and the remnants of the school. It was Natsu, and he didn't seem pleased at all. "All of this destruction...everyone getting hurt...I'll make you regret picking a fight with fairy tail." He turned around to find Midnight firing a darkness blast at Amu, he couldn't make it in time!

There was an explosion in front of Amu as the darkness slammed into an object. No, someone had blocked it with their bare hands. It was, Gildarts! He turned around to Amu. "Get out of here..now. Leave this to Natsu and myself." There was no room for arguing, Gildarts eyes had a warning to them that this was about to get really dangerous. He turned to Ikuto. "Yo, Cat boy, get that girl out of here." He then redirected his attention at Midnight. "The determination of these kids...to step into tomorrow, you trampled all over it!"

Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 6:07 pm

Ikuto watched as Midnight make a dark ball of negative energy, "tch!" Ikuto's eyes widened in shock when he saw that there was an attack aimed at Amu. He quickly sprinted towards her, even though he knew he wouldn't make it in time but still wanted to try at least.

He stopped when he saw someone come in front of a shocked and frozen Amu. A man he had never seen had blocked the attack. Ikuto himself was amazed at the power this man had but wasn't going to question it.

As Gildarts ordered Ikuto to take Amu he only nodded. Normally he wouldn't want to leave and follow orders but seeing first hand what this Nightmare guy could do made Ikuto have no choice but to do so. Moving quickly Ikuto lifted Amu into his arms bridal style and quickly left, despite Amu's protests. Ikuto knew how lively Amu could be but now wasn't the time when this was nothing that either of them could handle.

Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 6:58 pm

Yaya sighed,and went back to the place where that guy had shown up. That guy. He didn't seem too friendly. Stupid and clueless as she was,she went back,without a care in the world. When she came back,she saw Ikuto taking Amu. Well,she was worried,but that was normal. She didn't run after Amu,because she knew Amu could handle herself. Now,all that was left was to figure out who the guy on top of the school was. Hiding behind a tree,she tried her best to make sense of the situation.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 8:07 pm

Rima sat in the Royal Garden for a quick moment while trying to be at ease and relax alittle. None of the guardians were here yet but they were usually here before she arrived. Rima glanced around at the diffrent colored flowers as she thought about things. The one thing that crossed her mind at the moment was one thing was hot chocolate. Her thoughts were interupted by Kusukusu who had a worried emotion showing in the charas orange eyes.

"Rima I sense some sort of energy nearby!" Rima nodded while she stood up.

"Lets go look for the others for now" Rima replied to Kusukusu.

Rima hurried out of the Royal Garden followed behind Kusukusu hoping to find the others. Her long gold hair flowed behind her with her quickened pace.

They should'nt be that far away..
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2012, 3:09 pm

Natsu stood staring at Cobra, knowing that he had to take him out, here and now. He slammed his fists together and a giant fireball appeared above his head. "Fire Dragons Brilliant Flame!" He yelled as he threw it at Cobra, then dashed behind it, hopefully being able to take him out.

Cobra merely sighed and avoided both the fireball and Natsu's secondary attack with ease. "I can hear you.." He slammed a foot into Natsu and sent him flying into a nearby building.

Meanwhile, across the courtyard, Gildarts stood in a old fashioned standoff with Midnight. He didn't have his magic restored yet, so he had to hold Midnight off for as long as possible. This was the worst possible scenario, they needed help, and fast.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 9:56 pm

Ikuto kept running with Amu in his arms. She did struggle and the look of worry in her face made Ikuto feel bad. Not because he wasn't of any help, no it made him feel bad and slightly jealous of that other pink haired kid. He wasn't sure if Amu liked that guy or not but it was making Ikuto want to tease Amu more. Of course now wasn't the time to do that as he advanced forward hoping to get as far away and keep Amu safe.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 8:32 pm

Suddenly a rift in the sky opened up and a ray of light burst through, a black haired man plummeted to earth, landing just a few feet from Ikuto, his impact causing a crater. He stood up tall, only wearing a pair of black pants. He had shoulder length black hair and 5'o clock shadow. He was tanned and muscular. He turned and looked at the two with ice cold sapphire eyes. "She's too young for you." And in the same second, he took off in a whirl of breathtaking speed, heading toward Seiyo academy.

He appeared at the Academy and stared down Midnight and Cobra, and before either of them could blink, he had taken them down, both of them unconscious. Suddenly the Embryo appeared, floating around the man's head. As if the black haired man had a more pure soul than light incarnate itself. He took off in a whirl of speed again, leaving the two unconscious men to Natsu and Gildarts. Once again, he appeared in front of Ikuto and Amu. The Embryo still hovering around him. He turned and faced the hundreds of X-Eggs that were still flying across the sky. A scythe appeared in his hand, the black and the handle was white. "Character Transformation, Embryo, merge." He said quietly as the Embryo collided with him and an explosion occurred. When it cleared, his black hair had turned purple and his eyes were golden. A black and white aura glowed around him. He twirled his scythe and smirked, clearly having the symbol of an X-Character on his now black robe. He turned around and faced the two children, something was off..this guy wasn't here to help, was he? "Greetings children, my name is Sei Yagami, let's play!"

The Ultimate Combination of Light and Darkness!? Sei Yagami Appears!

Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 9:21 pm

Ikuto saw a man land a few feet from where he had been or would have been if he hadn't stopped. His eyes widened slightly as the black haired man looked at Ikuto as sapphire eyes clashed with sapphire, "She's too young for you." This was a slight wake up call for Ikuto but at the same time he glared at the black haired guy that left. This wasn't the time to get angry, Amu's safety was his priority as he started to run again with a blushing Amu in his arms.

Amu was still struggling but when Ikuto stopped and a black haired man landed. She didn't expect him to say anything, but when he told Ikuto that she was too young for him, she stopped struggling. Not even wrapping her arms around his neck, clawing him, yelling, or even struggling against Ikuto. She was worried about Natsu but now she wasn't sure what to think, 'that can't be true right? Ikuto doesn't like me..right?' she thought as confusion started to cloud her and keep her occupied from what was going on.

Ikuto was shocked when the man came back and when he saw the embryo in front of both him and Amu he froze. Casing Ikuto to stop, he didn't know what to do as he just watched the embryo and the black haired guy transform with the embryo, as Ikuto grit his teeth. Amu was his top priority and this danger was stronger than him, he could feel it. Of course it wouldn't changethe fact that he would need to fight. He felt Amu's hands slightly tense up as his hold on her tightened.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 5:15 pm

Sei inspected the children in front of him, and realized that they could amuse him greatly. He snapped his fingers and suddenly figures of darkness rose out of the shadows and surrounded him. These would later come to be known as Heartless. "Only one with a truly pure heart and set determination can defeat these creatures. If your heart wavers even the slightest, you will be overwhelmed and devoured by the darkness." He twirled his scythe and smirked, the dark and light aura still glowing. "So what will you choose, Ikuto Tsukyomi, Amu Hinamori, to follow the path of light, or succumb to the darkness!?"

Then, out of the shadows, rose two figures, an exact replica of Ikuto and Amu, only bathed in darkness. "These are the darkest secrets of your hearts brought to life, your greatest fears, your anger, your unrequited feelings. If you do not defeat them here, you will never be able to move on. " He then turned his back and began walking away. "If you succeed, perhaps I'll tell you about your father." The man said silently as he walked away. Who was Sei? What was his goal? Was he here to destroy the world or save it? Only time could tell.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th November 2012, 11:20 pm

Ikuto wasn't sure what to do at this point but Amu's safety and the retrieval of the embryo was something he wanted. If he wanted to be free from Easter, he needed to defeat this man if he wanted his answers. As the man kept talking Ikuto paid close attention to the man named Sei, as he placed Amu on her feet but moved her behind him. Amu of course had no other choice sensing the tense atmosphere as Ikuto had pushed her behind him.
When Ikuto's father was mentioned, his sapphire eyes widened as he grit his teeth, "Yoru!" 'Hai!~nya!' "Ore no Kokoro, Unlock! Chara nari Black Lynx!" he said as his regular uniform was replace by black leather pants and black leather shirt with a silver cross necklace that hung on his chest. With his blue tail and matching blue ears Ikuto was ready. "Amu run if you want." He said as he started to advance towards the dark Ikuto.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 4:33 pm

The foolish boy, he had really left the girl unguarded. He had much to learn. In a whirl of darkness, the man had appeared behind Amu, his arm in front of her, he would attempt to put her into a choke hold. However, before he got any farther...

He was blown away by an attack that sent him flying into a wall. Standing behind Amu, was Gildarts. His face was shadowed by his hair, but one could tell he wasn't pleased. "I don't know who you are, or what you want, but you've caused these kids enough trouble. I'll end this once and for all."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 8:08 pm

Amu had been shocked with Ikuto's actions and resolve but she understood a little bit of why he had done that. As soon as Ikuto had ran towards his dark self. Amu was lost in a swirl of confusion and slight pain, a pain that she wasn't sure why she had. There was no wya she felt anything for Ikuto right? Shaking that thought out of her she heard her chara's scream her name as Amu turned around or tried to. She had frozen in place when she saw the arm around her, and in this situation her cool and spicy self would be stubborn but she felt real fear. "Kyyyaaa!" she screamed arm was about to close in on her.

Before anything else could happen Amu was pulled into someone's chest as soon as she felt her eyes begin to water. She gripped the person's chest as the person stroked her hair, calming her down slightly.

Ikuto had advanced forward but when he heard Amu's scream he abruptly stopped to see, a sight that he could have easily avoided as his sapphire eyes were filled with anger, fear and worry. That man had an arm around Amu and Ikuto felt helpless having let this happen. Especially since Amu never really screamed about anything, at least not like that. Rushing back to Amu's side hoping to stop that man Ikuto was surprised again as Gildarts appeared behind Amu and stopped the man Sei from hurting Amu. When he was close to Amu, Ikuto pulled her into his arms as he saw her fear and eyes water, knowing how strong Amu was this was probably something she didn't want to show anyone, not even him. He sighed sadly having let this happen, when he should have protected her but he also wanted to know where his father was. As he stroked Amu's hair, Ikuto hoped Amu would forgive him for the rash decision, when in fact he should have to protected her.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 9:41 pm

Gildarts stood staring at Sei, who had now gotten up. What could this man want? More importantly, where had he come from? It didn't matter at this point, he just had to defeat this new threat.

Sei merely shrugged and shook his head, this wasn't a hassle, he could easily deal with this Gildarts. He began walking forward, past Gildarts and eventually he glided past Ikuto, snapping his fingers and the shadows vanished. His footsteps echoed in the night, the hem of his robe billowing behind him. "Ikuto was it? If you do want to know the truth behind your father, come to the ruins of the Easter building.." Sei then walked off into the night, no longer interested now that Gildarts had arrived.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 12:12 am

Ikuto glared at Sei as his sapphire eyes held more emotions than he would show in his facial features. He had learned to hide his emotions well so only in his eyes would you find what he really wanted to say. Yet he didn't let go of Amu, who he had been holding. He tightened his grip slightly on her as she cried silently, this was something Ikuto blamed himself for but there was no way he could change it now. He had to make it up to Amu, before he decided to go after Sei, who no doubt was killing him. Without knowing where his father was or what had happened to him since he was a kid, and now this stranger comes and tells him that he know his father. Ikuto was feeling a swirl of emotions and he couldn't think straight , as Sei told him to meet at the Easter building ruins for the answers he most desperately needed to hear.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 11:29 pm

A man with blue hair and crimson eyes stood on top of a skyscraper, he had a blue leather longcoat, a black undershirt, black pants, blue leather boots and blue leather gloves. He stood 7 feet tall and was athletic, his skin was a mild tan and his hair was ear length and spiky. He placed his hands in his pockets as he observed the events below. He leaped off the roof and landed in front of the group of people with a graceful pose. Standing up tall and towering over Ikuto and Amu, the man looked down on them. "Do not worry, I am not here as your enemy, but as a friend." The man said in a calm, polite voice. "You may call me Saiyuki." He placed his hand over the two and suddenly a warm and hopeful feeling would wash over them, calming the chaos in their minds and hearts, and allowing them to be at peace once more.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 12:14 am

Ikuto kept holding Amu as negative thoughts were running through his head until he saw a man with blue hair and crimson eyes. Before Ikuto could say anything he placed his hand over his and Amu's head. As if by miracle all of Ikuto's and Amu's worries seemed to vanish as they thought of the positive and hopeful feelings. Their feelings for each other was something that brought join and confusion for the two. As Amu stopped crying and Ikuto let go of her as the man who introduced himself of Sayuki had just done. "Why are you here?" was all Ikuto said.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 1:51 am

Saiyuki merely turned around and looked at the night sky. "There are many mysteries in this world, why are people from different dimensions being drawn to specifically this one? What is the answer to the X-Characters? Why do they exist? Why only for those who have yet to choose their destiny? What is the meaning of all the events? What connection do they have?" The blue haired man asked to no one in particular, as a gust of wind blew through the streets. He turned his head and faced Ikuto. "As for why I'm here, that is a question that doesn't need to be answered." He turned around and the ground began to shudder and shake. A light aura appeared around him as he stared at the two. "I am the hope of the universes, the light in the darkness, the hero of chaos, I am Saiyuki Kai, defender of all that is good and right." He levitated off the ground, having the ability of flight it seemed. "I have been summoned here by your tears and screams for help, and I will save your world, but I ask you this, do not run, do not fear, do not cower, face your fears, for as long as you have your friends, nothing is impossible."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 6:11 pm

Ikuto wasn't sure what this man was saying, nor did half the things made sense to Ikuto. Yet one thing was known it was that this maun Saiyuki Kai was shrouded in mystery. The similar mystery that his father and the embryo ordeal held.

Amu felt her fear vanish and be replaced by calmness and positive emotions but she blushed as she realized that Ikuto still held her as she heard the man and Ikuto exchange words. When Ikuto released his hold on Amu, she wiped her tears and silently thanked Ikuto for not letting her tears be shown to anyone, not even him.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 6:30 pm

"Well then. I suppose it's time to get started." Saiyuki said as he looked at the X-eggs and characters still hovering in the sky. Suddenly, his entire body glowed white and he held out his palm. "Holy Burst!" A beam of pure light bellowed forth, engulfing the entire night sky, and reverting all the corrupted souls into hearts eggs. They flew off, returning to their original hosts. The sky cleared, revealing many stars, it was beautiful. The light around the blue haired man dyed down as he smiled, there was still more work to do, he had to save this world and change everything back to normal. A current of wind picked up and Saiyuki hovered off the ground and blasted off down the street, trees blooming and grass becoming green once more as he passed, just what was this man? His presence alone brought such joy and happiness. He took off, straight into the sky now, doing loops and twists as he laughed, this man was truly free.

He landed on top of a building and looked ahead, such chaos, such distraction. He had to fix this. Suddenly however, several dark forms appeared around him, no doubt this was Sei's doing. He raised his hand and a sword appeared in it, the sword's blade was sapphire, and he leaped off the edge of the skyscraper and into the mass of shadows that had gathered below. Landing with a crash, he found himself standing in a different location, a cathedral of sorts, he faced an enormous hallway and at the very end, he could see someone sitting in a throne. Ignoring the dancing shadows around him, he sprinted forward, wanting to know exactly what this person wanted. He made it to the throne room and beheld something he wasn't expecting, a man with red hair and crimson eyes. He wore a black robe similar to Sei's, only without the white patterns. "Who are you?" Saiyuki asked, a lump slowly forming in his throat, beads of sweat beginning to roll down his face as his eyes focused only on the mysterious man in front of him. Then, as if his nightmares were realized, the red haired Silhouette greeted him.

The set of red eyes looked up slowly, a hint of amusement in them. "I'm the first generation Joker, it is nice to meet you. Wait, is that who I think it is? If it is, how rude, you've forgotten your own brother already, have you? I daresay, I must punish you for that." The shadow stood up, revealing himself to easily be Saiyuki's height. Collums of fire erupted on either side of him, making his shadowy appearance even more devilish. "Come, let's get reacquainted!" He said while laughing, the doors began to close, the last thing one would see, was the man's crimson eyes, advancing slowly forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3