Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 8:43 pm

Amu sighed as what she though might happened happened. "Look what you did Natsu." she replied with a bored tone. Turning around to face Yaya, Amu did what she could to try to calm down and it seemed that only Rima was able to calm her down when she was like this unless she had chocolate or something. "Yaya, calm down." she reasoned with Yaya although it didn't seem to help at all.

That is when Natsu jumped down and replied. Amu nearly jumped in alarm and wanted to glare at him for stating something like being an assassin, his words were just making the situation worse for Yaya. Even Ikuto wasn't this bad, wait why am I thinking of that cat! She thought and dismissed it once Natsu asked if her friends were all this random. "Find out for yourself." Amu said coldly letting her facade once again take hold of her.

Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 9:02 pm

Yaya's eyes widened and she blinked. Had this dude just said that it would be awesome to be an assasin? Apparently so. But,he'd introduced himself,that meant he wasn't an assasin,right? Yaya hoped so. She awkwardly grabbed his hand with two of her fingers;her index finger and her thumb,and shook his hand. "Fine,but I still don't trust you." she scowled and crossed her arms over her chest. She was all tired out because of all the screaming and freaking out,so she decided she'd give up and take a nap later.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 11:05 pm

Rima's eyes boredly stared out of the window while she sat in the back of her mother's car. The car ride was dead quiet while even the smallest sound coudnt be heard. Rima and her mother rarely talked during the car rides leaving only just silence to fill the air. Rima leaned closer to the window, feeling that she could have walked to school today instead. It was a nice day out that she had to admit but the feeling of something happening today was getting to her. After the short ride Seiyo Academy was coming into the view while the vehicle came to a halt at the corner that was only a half block away from the Seiyo gate. Before Rima was about to get out her mother had spoke.

"Rima I might pick you up later than usual, since their is a meeting"

Rima just answered with a nod and opened the car door. The door slamed shut while Rima slowly walked to the way of the Garden to where the meetings were held.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 1:36 pm

"So nosy." Said a man that was standing directly behind Natsu. "I can hear everything you say from a mile away." The cold familiar voice said.

Natsu whirled around and found himself face to face with Cobra, this was the worst possible situation.

"Relax, I don't want to fight you, at least not with you weakened like this. I've just come to deliver a warning." Cobra said while sighing. " I've just come to tell you, that Midnight is planning something, and it isn't pretty. For those of you here who don't know, Midnight is my Leader, and also the Guild Master of the Dark Guild Oracion Seis. Similar to the King of the Guardians. Don't look at me surprised, we've done all of our research already. He's planning on joining forces with Easter, just to make use of their technology." Cobra looked at them all seriously. "You realize what this means don't you? You better surrender now, because you don't stand a chance anymore." The red haired man turned around and smirked. "Soon all of your precious hopes and dreams will be crushed, along with this pathetic world you call a home." He began walking away and then stopped. "Oh and for those too dim to understand what I mean, I guess you could call me an Invading Alien, and that theres going to be one heck of an invasion." He then leaped into the air and vanished, laughing the entire way.

Natsu cursed and slammed his fist against the wall, anger brewing in his eyes. It wouldn't have seemed out place, but his punch was so strong it caused the entire side of the building he punched to crack in two, causing it to crumble to the ground. He then leaped into the air and landed on the roof. "If they're going to join up with Easter, I'll just have to destroy Easter before that happens!" He then jumped from building to building, heading in the direction that he had seen a giant building earlier.

Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 3:30 pm

Amu was surprised to see THAT man again, having encountered him earlier wasn't something she liked to remember. Knowing that the guardians wouldn't stand a chance against him much less herself. Biting her lower lip Amu pulled Yaya behind her knowing that she would be the most scared in this situation. Internally Amu was panicking as her chara's looked at her worriedly and back to the red haired man named Cobra.

The man's words took Amu by surprise as he spoke of his organization and compared it to the Kings chair in the guardians. To her it was surprising that this man knew of the guardians and of Easter, unlike the Natsu. Yet Natsu was honest and carefree when met with things that were unknown to him. It reminded Amu of Ran's rash and carefree nature that represented a part of her. As Cobra mentioned Easter and them joining forces made Amu become worried but didn't let it show on her face with her facade still on.

As the man left Natsu seemed to be taken in anger as he punched the wall and split it in two letting it crumble to the ground. Amu knew that what he just did would cause problems and as he jumped on the roof Amu looked back at Yaya. "Yaya! Find Tadase and the other's I will go after Natsu." She told Yaya as Ran came in front of Amu, "Amu-chan!" "Right!, Atashi no Kokoro unlock! Chara Nari Amulet Heart!" Amu said as her school outfit was changed into her usual pink cheerleader outfit, her pink pompoms with mini hearts decorating them and her pink visor attached with a big red heart.

'hop, step, jump!' Ran called from inside Amu as she jumped from building to building hoping to catch up with Natsu and stop him from causing trouble. He had already caused a scene in school and now he had destroyed a wall,at the rate things were going to get worse. Miki and Suu followed Amu as they floated beside her. Amu kept jumping until she saw Natsu and hoped to catch up to him soon. If he destroyed the Easter building things might get really bad.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 3:49 pm

Natsu was moving at incredible speeds now, fueled by his anger, he leaped into the air and landed with a crash in the front of the easter building, his rage at full power now. He pulled back his right fist and slammed a punch straight into the front door, blowing it off it's hinges and leaving a rather large hole in the wall.

"Hey you! Stop right there!" It was a bunch of arm guards and a tank! All of them seemed to belong to easter. "Stop there or we'll shoot!"

Natsu turned around and shook his head. "I'll blow you away!" He took off sprinting toward the battalion only to be shot at by the tank. It hit him dead on, catapulting him into a wall and causing a massive explosion.

"Sergeant!" Yelled one of the commanding officers. "Why did you do that? Now we have a murder on ou-" He stopped short as he spotted someone standing in the flames.

The flames suddenly vanished, into the mouth of Natsu! He was actually eating them. He looked at the troops and smirked. "Thanks for the meal. I'm all fired up!" A torrent of dazzling flame exploded around him. "I'm the Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy tail, flame has no effect against me!"

The soldiers all held eachother and shouted "M-M-MONSTER!"

Natsu slammed his fists together and a magic circle appeared in front of him. Breathing in quickly, he shouted. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Before exhaling a torrent of crimson flame, instantly destroying the group of troops. The troops were alive, but burned badly. Stepping up to one of them, Natsu smirked. "Looks like I've regained my Magic." He then turned to the easter building behind him. He charged a giant fireball in both his hands and roared. "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" Before hurling the blast at the building, causing a gigantic explosion, nearly ripping it to shreds. Wind blew through the area, his scarf billowing in the breeze. This was Natsu, this was a fairy tail mage. Luckily he had attacked the building on a holiday, otherwise things may have gotten ugly.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 4:05 pm

Amu kept jumping but by the time she arrived she was too late. She saw the huge explosion that had occurred. She had seen what Natsu had done when he hurled the giant fireball to the building. Sure Easter was their enemy but Natsu had gone too far right? She stood motionless as confusion built up in her as she immediately thought of Utau the pop singer of Easter and then of Ikuto. Quickly dismissing her worry she yelled, "Natsu!?" getting his attention, but the way he had looked made her believe that this was not going to end well. He had gotten himself in trouble especially since there could be people hurt and because Easter is a well known company.

What could she do now? She had called Natsu's name but she couldn't move she could only call his name. Amu was utterly speechless of what he was capable of and what he had done as she had witnessed it. This just added to her confusion and she couldn't keep her thoughts straight on this issue. A slight amount of fear and shock filled Amu as she backed up a couple of steps. Her facade had fallen slightly as she wondered if what would happen next would be good or not?

"So strong, desu~"
Suu said in awe, as she was also in a state of shock. Miki on the other hand was amazed as she doodled something in her notebook no doubt the outcome of the giant fireball.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 4:18 pm

Natsu stood up tall and cracked his shoulder, the building behind him was still smoldering from his fireball. He slowly walked away, when something caught his eye. There was someone standing in the burning easter building, it was Cobra! The shadow of the man vanished as quickly as it appeared, obviously all of this was part of Oracion Seis's plan. Leaping up to where Amu was, Natsu landed with one knee on the ground. "You don't have to worry about anyone being hurt, I didn't smell anyones scent, I think today was a holiday for them." He then turned around and looked at where Cobra had been standing. "It seems Cobra set me up, apparently they wanted Easter out of the picture." He made a fist and fire engulfed it. "As you can see, I'm a fire mage, although not a normal one. Fire doesn't have any effect on me at all." He sat down on the ground and sighed. It was amazing, after all of that he was still carefree. Not any sign of fear or cowardice in his eyes. "A mentor of mine once told me, that it isn't wrong to be afraid. Because fear allows you to identify your weaknesses and turn them into your strengths, if anything. The only fear I feel right now, is that someone will beat me to my goal, and that goal is beating up Oracion Seis."

He stood up with a smile on his face. "Follow your dreams, if theres a barrier, knock it down. If you face someone who is stronger than you, the important thing is being able to stand up to them. Those are the principles of being a fairy tail mage."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 4:27 pm

Amu was still speechless but it wasn't just because of what he had said but of what he had done. Like before he had made a scene and this one wasn't good if Easter found our that the guardians were involved then this might turn ugly. "N-Natsu let's head back to Seiyo.." Amu said as the words were lace with a tint of fear and worry. Her facade didn't show the emotions that her voice had.

At this rate Amu needed the help of the guardians and to explain to them what had happened with Easter not to mention that Easter itself would try to target to guardians if she was seen now. Biting her lower lip Amu turned around slowly she was still shocked as she tried to calm down and take a deep breath. "Amu-chan." Suu said trying to tell her to chara change with her to restore the building if she was so worried.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 5:08 pm

A man with orange hair was standing in front of the ruined easter building, scratching his head and yawning. "Oi, Oi. What the heck happened to this place?" He turned around and spotted someone on a building nearby. He ran quickly and jumped up to the top, landing with a thud. "Oi Natsu! It looks like someone else ended up here as well!" The man stood up to full height, which was at least 6 feet. He had a menacing aura around him, but at the same time, his presence made everything seem safe and protected. The man turned his attention to the girl who was standing beside Natsu. "Hello there! I'm Gildarts, a mage of fairy tail. If you're with Natsu, that means I can trust you as well." He said while laughing.

Natsu took this time to fill in Gildarts on what was going on, at the end, the man simply sighed.

"So that's what happened huh? Well, Amu. I'm willing you lend my aid to help your guardians fight both Oracion Seis and this so called Easter."
He said in a commanding voice. For some reason, this man seemed really reliable.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 5:28 pm

Amu waited for Natsu's reply and shook her head to her chara Suu. If she restored the building now things wouldn't look too good for the guardians knowing that some of the Easter employees have witnessed what Natsu had done. Amu knew that she needed to see the rest of the guardians and explain to them about what was going on. Biting her lower lip Amu's facade returned to one of boredom and wonder. Internally she was losing her worry and her confusion was becoming clearer by the minute.

Amu turned her attention to the man that spoke, he was indeed tall even for an adult. Maybe even taller than Ikuto, but she couldn't be sure as he came closer and once he said Natsu's name it became clear to her that they knew each other.

As Natsu explained what had happened so far to the man named Gildarts. Amu knew that with these two they had a chance with Easter but what worried her wasn't Easter it was of that red haired man Cobra and anyone of the Oracion Seis who might be too much for her or the guardians help. The only thought Amu had was 'what have I gotten myself into. T.T' "We better inform the other guardians." Amu told both men about the rest of the guardians that they needed to inform.

Ikuto laid lazily napping in the quiet park far away from Seiyo academy and Easter. He had heard some explosion but when it came to his napping he decided to ignore everything he could. "Ikuto~Nya! Easter building blew up!~nya!" Yoru said as he floated above Ikuto who in turn opened one eye to see what his chara was doing. If what Yoru had said was right then Easter would contact him, for now he would just disobey as much as he liked and relax all he could. Amu's image appeared in his mind but he quickly dismissed it as he went back to his nap.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 5:37 pm

Natsu looked at Gildarts and smirked, it seemed they already had an idea. Natsu hooked an arm around Amu and leaped into the air. "Fire Dragon's Booster!" Suddenly flames appeared out of his feet and they were rocketing along the city skyline at the speed of a small plane. Gildarts wasn't far behind, easily keeping pace with Natsu. Not long after, He crashed into the garden where the guardians did their business. He set Amu down and turned to Gildarts. " So, what do you think we should now."

"For now we should do what your friend said, notify those guardians and get as much help as possible."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 5:55 pm

Before Amu could protest what Natsu was doing she was practically dragged in chibi as Natsu flied all the way to Seiyo. His friend following closely, and Amu somehow didn't mind after being dragged by Kuukai from time to time around the school in order to train. What she did mind was the incredible speed that they were going at. She was freaking out inside and very close to screaming, as she was flying faster than any experience she ever had. She grabbed Natsu's arm as they flew and she was this was nothing like she had ever experienced and never wanted to experience it again at least not this soon.

When they landed in the garden she was placed down and quickly fell to her knees. She was too shocked that even her chara nari had become undone the second Natsu speed up in the air. Amu honestly didn't mind flying but she wasn't even given a warning as she tried to calm herself down and compose herself. She had handled X-eggs, losing her chara's, being teased by that cat, and training with Kuukai but it all didn't add up to the experience she had just gone through with Natsu.

In the distance the cat chara saw a fireball type of thing fly and he knew his owner Ikuto would be interested as he floated near him and said, "Ikuto~nya! A fireball~nya! It's headed to the school~nya!" Ikuto on the other hand tried to ignore the chara as he turned and laid on his right side but the chara repeated what it had said before.

Sitting up Ikuto saw what Yoru meant as it landed somewhere in Seiyo, and a smirk graced his features. He had also seen in the distance that Easter was in flames or at least somewhat. Chuckling to himself Ikuto stood up wearing his usual attire consisting of his black school uniform. Flicking Yoru's forehead like usual he started to walk towards Seiyo.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 6:14 pm

Cobra was standing on a city building as Natsu flew by, he didn't chase after him at all. He was simply observing the actions of the people in this city. They were all fools, all pawns of Oracion Seis..just like Cobra himself. He turned around and walked away, ignoring everything behind him. It was time to report to Midnight.

Meanwhile, Natsu was looking for the other guardians, so far he had only met two. He sat down in the middle of the garden and sighed. "So boring...I want to fight already." He then stood up suddenly. "Forget it! I'll track them down myself." He began speeding off at incredible speeds, but didn't get far. He ended up being plucked up by Gildarts and thrown into a wall.

"Oi,Oi. Calm yourself Natsu. Acting rashly in a situation like this is exactly what our enemies want us to do. We have to think of a plan. It's obvious that Amu and her friends can't handle Oracion Seis, but they can fight Easter. If we take out Easter first, things would go smoother, but again, that's what Oracion Seis wants us to do. So for now, we'll have to stay put."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 6:27 pm

Amu still had to get her bearings together as she waited in the garden still recovering from the experience he had gone through. Suu was giving Amu a herbal tea to help her calm down and relax. Ran was still in glee for what had happened but was dizzy from the speed it had taken, and Miki was just sketching something. Taking a deep breath Amu tried to relax and take a sip of the tea Suu had given her. It was odd that Tadase, Kuukai, Rima, and the others were not here yet. They were usually here before her.

It had taken a while before Amu noticed what the two men Natsu and Gildarts were doing now. Though somehow Amu felt at ease, she couldn't explain why but she did it was the same when she was surrounded by the guardians.

Ikuto walked boredly, he was amazed that his step-father hadn't called him even after the wreck that must have occurred. It didn't really matter to him the sooner he would find the embryo the sooner he would be free to do as he pleased. He didn't like obeying them but then he wouldn't be able to protect his sister and clear his fathers debt. A debt that was thrust into his hands as a child with no say.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 6:47 pm

Gildarts looked to the east, where they had come from. "A war is brewing." He said under his breath so that no one could hear him. The atmosphere was calm, but almost like the calm before a storm. He crossed his arms and concentrated on what to do. Innocent lives were at stake, he couldn't let anyone die. "Natsu, I want you to stand guard. I'm going to do some research on this world." Gildarts then turned away and walked toward the nearest library, what nobody knew was that he had taken a book from the guardians, a book on something called the Embryo. The illusion around him dispelled, revealing him to be no one other than Midnight, the leader of Oracion Seis. "The fools are all pawns in my hand. They are all in an endless illusion." He opened the book and read the information on it and a cruel smile danced upon his lips. "If I can destroy the Embryo...Chaos shall reign upon this land." He closed the book and turned to Cobra who was standing behind him. "We have no need for these guardians anymore, kill them all, along with that annoying fire breather."

"Natsu I can understand, but why those humans. They've done nothing to impede us!" Cobra protested.

Midnight's sneer turned into a frown and he zapped Cobra with darkness magic. "Are you getting soft? Kill them! It's an order and if you defy me I'll have you meet the same fate as this God forsaken world! You hear me, you piece of garbage!?"

Cobra got up from the blast and reluctantly agreed. He turned around, walking away with intentions that would most likely make Midnight Furious. He walked into the garden with his arms crossed and looked at everyone here. "What I'm about to tell you, is the truth." He recounted everything from Midnight disguising himself as Gildarts, Midnight's goal and finally Midnight's Orders. "If you don't want to die. Leave this place now. I may have mercy, but the rest of Oracion Seis doesn't share that aspect."
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 7:04 pm

"Amu-chan!" Miki spoke when she saw that red haired man again. It was the third or fourth time they had seen him. Amu quickly turned around to see that man. Wondering what he could want with Natsu now? As he explained what had happened that Gildarts was really a so-called Midnight in disguise, the real goal and Cobra's leader midnight planned. Amu stood up and looked at Cobra, there was no way she could leave Seiyo at all. After all she was the joker and she had a duty to cleanse X-eggs and to find the embryo. She wasn't about to back up and leave, her determination was set even though inside she was worried about the capabilities of the Oracion seis.

Finally arriving at Seiyo Ikuto chara changed and jumped on the school building he did smell a few weird scents in the air, but none that concerned him. He was about to turn around when Yoru caught his attention, "Ikuto!~nya! The guardian's garden!" he said as Ikuto turned around and saw that there was broken glass. Curiosity got the best of him as he jump towards the dome that surrounded the garden. He wondered if Kiddy king was throwing a tantrum but dismissed that thought when he saw two pink hairs? One was a boy and a red haired man. Listening carefully to the conversation Ikuto seemed confused as these people were definitely from Japan. Not to mention Amu was there and she seemed appetizing enough to tease.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 7:12 pm

Cobra could see it in the girls eyes, she wasn't going to leave, no matter what he said. "Suit yourself then." He turned around and walked away, passing Ikuto on the way out. He vanished into the darkness, off to do his own things.

Natsu's brain was moving a million miles per hour, he couldn't even think of what was going on here. Storm clouds had formed in the sky, as well as several lightning strikes. Odd things were happening, all he knew was that he had to stop Midnight, once and for all. Flames exploded around him as he smirked, he was shaking, not with fear, but with excitement. "I can see your resolve Amu, to protect this school. To you, this school is like a guild. A place where all your friends meet and have fun like one big family. As a member of Fairy tail, I will stake my life to protect this place. I'm all fired up!"
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 7:24 pm

Ikuto looked at the red haired man boredly as he entered the garden. He saw both Amu and a pink haired boy. As soon as he entered a slight smirk graced his face as Amu pointed a finger, and Ikuto simply replied "Yo!" as he raised his hand. Yoru was right behind Ikuto waving his cat paw in greeting.

As Cobra saw the resolve in her eyes she couldn't back down at all, and as he left Amu sweatdropped at how excited Natsu was. It wasn't what she had been expecting but he was right, she wasn't going to back down. Not when the dreams of everyone were being threatened, and destroyed. She knew in her heart that her friends and chara's would support her decision. It seemed Natsu supported her too as he was covered in flames.

Once a certain blue haired boy entered the garden Amu's golden eyes widened as she pointed an accusing finger at him. The blue haired boy with matching eyes only smirked and greeted her with a 'Yo!' Amu wasn't sure what to do as he had now entered, but Tadase wasn't here and what could he want now? Wait did he hear everything Cobra said? Did Easter send him? So many questions started to make their way into Amu's head.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 7:33 pm

Natsu looked at the man who entered just now and smelled the same scent he had at the easter building, but something was off, this man didn't seem hostile at all. He looked at the blue haired man and sighed. "So what? You here to avenge your building?" He asked him. Although Natsu noticed that the newcomers eyes were similar to his own, but more feline.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 7:50 pm

Amu was amazed with Natsu, he was able to tell Ikuto was from Easter without being told. Amu looked from Natsu to Ikuto and wondered what would happen now, not to mention the guardians could arrive anytime too. About to sigh Amu's eyes widened in shock as Ikuto was face to face with her. A light blush made it's way to her cheeks as she took a step back and like her usual clumsy self slipped. Closing her eyes she thought she was going to fall and hit her head, but no impact came.

Ikuto shrugged and didn't reply to the pink haired boy. He was curious to know who he was and why he was wearing odd clothes but he thought better of it. He felt like teasing Amu now that she is near. Chuckling lowly to himself he swiftly walked over to Amu and leaned down so he was face to face. The reaction he got from her was exactly as he expected knowing she was predictable and interesting.

What Ikuto didn't expect was for her to slip, as his cat like reflexes moved for him as he wrapped his arm around Amu's waist and kept her from falling. Once Amu opened her eyes and gazed into Ikuto's blue hues she madly blushed and pushed herself away from Ikuto yelling,
"Pervert." Which caused Ikuto to chuckle lightly in amusement at how she could easily make his day.
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 8:37 pm

Yaya did as she was told and ran off to find the other guardians who,for all she knew,had fallen off the face of the earth. She ran around,trying to find the others,and came to her last resort. She looked under a rock. She knew Tadase,nor Rima,nor anyone else would be there,but she looked anyway. At this point,she would be grateful if Rima was there,because,the little thing she didn't do would be way overshadowed by the big thing going on around her. Frustrated that she would be totally useless in this situation,she plopped down on a rock and thought about ratios. Being confused would calm her down,right? Wrong. She continued to think about ratios until she was hugging her knees.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th August 2012, 2:50 am

Natsu looked at the blue haired man and simply sighed. He placed a hand on the guy's shoulder and stared at him with a serious look. "I can understand that you have feelings for her, but isn't this a bit...pushy? You should respect personal space. Or else I might have something to say about it." Natsu may have been smaller than Ikuto, but his eyes had a very threatening light to them and behind him, a dragon seemed to appear in flames. He then turned away from the guy and walked away. Something was obviously troubling him. "Tell me, how do we know you're not Midnight?" Natsu said, without looking back. "He turned into Gildarts and easily fooled my keen sense of smell. So I want proof you aren't him. Do you know what Oracion Seis is?"
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 4:18 pm

Ikuto was about to push the guys hand off but the guy himself took his hand of Ikuto's shoulder and walked away. He didn't care what the pink haired boy thought or said at all to him. Knowing he liked to tease Amu and this kid wasn't going to tell him otherwise. It did surprise him that he could tell Ikuto liked Amu but of course the look in Amu's face said that of shock and disbelief.

Ikuto just shrugged as he heard the pink haired boy tell him of Oracion seis and a guy named midnight. Not like he knew who or what they were or even what they were up to. Sighing Ikuto went and took a seat at the guardians table and ignored the glare Amu was giving him. He knew he would tease her later to get a funny and amusing reaction from her.

Looking straight up at the pink haired boy, "Why should I?" was the only reply Ikuto gave him.

Amu's eyes widened in shock and disbelief, there is no way Ikuto likes me right? she thought as she watched Natsu walk away, then ask Ikuto if he was part of the Oracion Seis and Midnight. Glaring at Ikuto when he sat in the guardians table, he didn't seem to care as the cat replied to Natsu.

"he's not" Amu had blurted out when Ikuto had replied as she realized what she had said. He might have been a perverted neko but he seemed to show her true self and felt at ease with him. If he was really Midnight he wouldn't do those things to tease her right? Amu was certain that Ikuto was himself otherwise he wouldn't have Yoru at his side. Amu just watched the two as Ikuto had an amused look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 4:29 pm

Natsu shook his head and sighed. "Sorry, I'm just a bit on edge, who knows when Oracion Seis will attack?" Suddenly there was an explosion, that was quite close actually. Natsu turned around slowly to realize that half the school was gone, replaced by a burning inferno and a pile of rubble.

"Don't worry, Natsu-kun. Midnight's right here." Spoke the man who walked out of the smoke, it was Midnight alright and he didn't look pleased. "It seems Cobra failed to finish you off, I'll have to talk to him about his failure later." Dark energy exploded around him, it was like the devil himself had appeared. The ground shook from the sheer magnitude of his energy.

Natsu's fists exploded with flame as he stared down Midnight. His eyes had a serious look to them. Suddenly he took off, not wasting anytime. "Fire Dragons: Iron Fist!" He roared as he slammed a flaming fist directly into Midnight's face.

Midnight didn't even flinch and sent a flying knee directly into Natsu's stomach, causing him to cough up blood. "Vanish!" He yelled as he blasted a darkness ball at the flying Natsu, sending him into the remainder of the school and causing an explosion. He then turned to the people remaining in the area. "Your nightmare, has only just begun." He said with a twisted grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!    Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Arrival! Fairy tail in the Shugo Chara World!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next