Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~

Go down 
+9
ThatOneGuy
LeonSchneider.
Stryker
SkyIris
amuto_tsukiyomi
Pyon-Pyon
shortcrazygirl
Byakuran
Zeria Iiyasei
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 11:25 am

Zenjuro Tatsumi = Accepted, on the terms that he also is Zeria's favorite teacher because she also plays cello and he is her tutor for music. Also, you do need to tell what class he teaches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 11:27 am

We now have a special teacher in that I will be controlling. However, a warning to all of you. He is an R-rated character, so the majority of his posts will be R-rated. If you do not wish to read R-rated content, do not read his posts. His name is usually in the first sentence or two.

Name: Vanthus Silvain
Teacher or Student: Teacher of Advanced Classes for Power Training
Basic Info: Vanthus knows he's good looking, and makes every opportunity to show it. He has seduced half the female teachers in the school and isn't ashamed of it. He makes a regular habit of taking women to his bed, since he is half incubus. He acts calm and seductive, but can sometimes be very outgoing and boisterous. He grew up in a very rich family who left him with a fortune. Despite said fortune, he stays in the teacher's dorms that are in the building next to the student dorms, though he did pay extra to get a second dorm room and then had them combined into one. There are a great number of female students who would kill to have a night in bed with him, and said wish has been granted on several occasions, though each girl's memory has been wiped after those events, and he would only do so if they were at least 18, to be sure of legality. He has always hated Evelyn Solomon, even when they were children, and continues to hate the man for stealing his girlfriend back when they had been in college. He takes pleasure in knowing that he's slept with most of the women he could in Solomon's school, without Solomon ever knowing or ever being able to know. Vanthus is also a clean freak. When something becomes too dirty, he gets very upset and either cleans it, or makes someone else clean it.

Spoiler:

Likes: Teaching, women, using his powers, flirting, reading, cleanliness
Dislikes: The Headmaster, sweets, unclean things,
Abilities:
-Puppet Touch: A single touch from him, no matter where, can make the person become a puppet under his control. He is free to make them do whatever it is he wishes, including to make them forget whatever he so chooses.

-Seductor's Nullify: For those who have the ability to seduce or entrance another being, he can cancel the ability and nullify the effect entirely.

-Memory Curse: This ability allows him to place a curse on the memory of a person, so that whatever the chosen memory is, they cannot speak about it. It physically stops their voice from working.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 11:38 am

~Le' Edited his teaching job and I accept those terms, *Looks up* Make sure it's not too adult though, we do have children on this site and it goes against the site rules~
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 3:19 pm

It won't be. Anything beyond appropriate will be moved to PM or offsite. No worries. I just thought I'd throw him in because he was important in the original.

The story is like this. In High School, Vanthus was dating a very beautiful woman named Silvia. Well, Evelyn Solomon wanted her for himself, so he used his sensory ability to force her to his bed and made her marry him. Vanthus hated him so much for it, that he does what he does now to get back at Solomon. Though I fully intend for Vanthus to fall in love with someone else during this runthrough and cease his playboy behavior. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bluecalf65
Bluecalf65

PostSubject: Sheckley Stoshaweld   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2012, 5:15 pm

Zeria Iiyasei wrote:
Aerten Sophia = Accepted

Sheckley Stoshaweld = Accepted, BUT...I do expect some seriousness out of your character. I do not want to see all comedy.

Thats great! This is my first time doing an rp session. So please try to bear with me. So when do I start?
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 1:01 am

Kote Marlowe = Denied. Will review your profile when it is completed.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 1:39 pm

*We need more teachers that mean something Razz, I'd say place the character limit for each member at 4 though*

Name: Alaude Mikell
Teacher or Student: Art Teacher/History Teacher
Basic Info: The name reveals that he's Claude's father, although most wouldn't guess that, as the two are different like night and day. Or at least they like to think so, when in reality, they're basically the same person. Alaude ended up at the school shortly after Claude, as Solomon was looking for family ties and found someone who had solved over 550 crimes, and about 100 in the span of a year. The man was Artistic Historian, Alaude Mikell. To Solomon's surprise, Alaude knew all about Solomon Academy, having studied it in forgotten history books that escaped the schools property. He accepted the job to become teacher on one condition, that Solomon not command him. Alaude had always detested Solomon, because of the man's smug aura, and the real reason he had accepted, was to keep an eye on his son, who he didn't want in danger.
Spoiler:

Likes: Drawing,Reading,studying, and giving his son a hard time.
Dislikes: Evelyn Solomon,Zenjuro Tatsumi, -Insert list of all other students and teachers he doesn't trust-
Abilities:

Super Strength: Unlike his son, Alaude was born with amazing strength.
Super Memory: Shares the same ability as his son, and puts it to better use.
Super Speed: Capable of moving at incredible speeds, along with his super strength, this makes him a dangerous opponent.

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th November 2012, 10:23 pm

Alaude Mikell = ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 8:42 pm

Name:Gawain Hertz Baskerville
Teacher or Student: Student
Year:7

Basic Info:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Silent and introverted. Through his life, Gawain always preffered to stay alone. He preffers to keep an emotionless face. However, inside that seemingly cold and distant face lies a gentle and fragile being, one who would do anything to be able to communicate and cherish life. He is anthrophobic, been highly scared of people and human contact. When scared he first tries to hide or flee, but if that`s not possible he will react violently. He is calm when listening to music or reading a book below the shadow of a tree.

History: Gawain spent his young years jumping from one school to the other. Mostly because not only his fellow students, but also the teachers were suspiscious of him. It was as if his every movement was been watched. His very presence brought chills to most normal humans, those who could not understand his heritage. His parents, both of demon heritage, surprisingly cared deeply for the safety of their son, who they knew was powerful. They needed him to go somewhere he couldn`t get himself or others in danger. It was then that they heard of Solomon High, a perfect place for Gawain to learn how to control himself.

Dislikes:People, violence, fear.

Abilities:

Abyss Darkness - This ability allows Gawain to summon darkness on a variety of forms such as shadows and black energy. Through he can`t control his powers yet, this ability once master will allow him to make full use of the element of darkness and use all of his imagination when using his powers. His darkness can be used to form different shapes, blast enemies or travel through the shadows.

Bringer of Fear - An ability unknown to many, even from Gawain himself is what causes others to fear him. Normally it only takes effect when people look directly on Gawain`s eyes, which causes the person`s brain experience deep fear, forcing the person to react as if he/she was in a situation of danger by either running away or freezing in place with the terror. This ability, through extremely power, is yet to be dominated and mastered and goes out of control very often.

Ilusions - It is the only ability Gawain has under complete control, and the weakest among his powers. He can create images and trick people. He uses that as means to desguise himself or running away from others. The Illusions can be broken easily and an expert eye can differ illusion from reality.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:59 pm

Gawain = Accepted
Back to top Go down
Bluecalf65
Bluecalf65

PostSubject: Kote "Spirit" Marlowe   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 1:43 am

Name: Kote "Spirit" Marlowe

Teacher or Student: Student

Year: 1st year

Basic Info: Kote was born with Muteness. physically unable to speak. Kote's parents were traveling healers. Traveling across the globe, curing the world of whatever pain, wound and ailment that comes their way. Kote was unable to make friends because of these two handicaps. When he reached to the age of 12 his parents sent him to the Solomon Academy to follow their in footsteps to become a master of the healing arts.
His method of communication is through basic sign language, or an extendable rod that he uses to point at things.

Birthplace: Not Specified, His parents were sailing through the Pacific when his mother gave birth to him.

Appearance: Standing at a height of 4'7". His, pale, frail-looking body is concealed in a heavy looking white cloak wrapped completely around his body. With a wide assortment of pockets (Large and small.) inside the cloak. His head is concealed by the cloaks hood and a piece of bleach cloth concealing almost his entire face. Only leaving his unphaseing cloud-grey eyes a small portion of his pale white skin and two bangs of unkempt snow white hair. Giving him a seemingly ghostly appearance, hence the nickname spirit.

Personality: Kote is a peaceful individual with habitation for literature; Kote is a very solitary individual. Preferring to keep to himself, only interacting with others unless he is address too, or if he needs to. He goes around unnoticed most of the time, and actually prefers it that way. He is passive and normally takes almost all insults and accusations thrown at him in stride. Normally preferring to avoid any kind of violence if possible. He is loyal and always willing to help when offered to. Despite his seemingly anti-social behavior he does tolerate interacting with people and is sometimes open-minded about what they have to say.

He also has the tendency to seemingly come up out of nowhere, unintentionally startling people when noticed. This is also another reason why he is called, Spirit. He is passive and normally takes most insults and accusations in stride.
When he isn’t attending classes he is normally found in the library, reading whatever book he is interested in. Mostly, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Educational Books. Or, simply in his room. Sleeping, studying or meditating.
Likes: Reading, playing Magic: the Gathering, quiet peaceful places, exploring, meditating, harmonious soothing music (Specifically Sitar music.), spicy food, bathing, privacy.

Dislikes: Being misinterpreted on purpose (it infuriates him to the point of violence. Leaping and whacking the miscreant over the head with his rod.), being called short, frozen treats (It gives him a headache.) Loud sudden noises.

Abilities:
Healing: Kote has the ability of mending wounds and treating the injured. Right now he is a novice of the healing arts, and is eager to delve deeper into this school.

Pain Nullification: The ability to mystically dampen the amount of pain that is inflicted up someone, from little to none at all. In a life threatening situations, it could save person’s life, by making him/her able to endure most physical blows that would otherwise kill or incapacitate a human being. (This ability does not apply to attacks that would kill a person outright via decapitations, of course.)

Barriers: What Kote lacks in offensive capabilities. He makes up for in defensive measures. Setting up barriers that can absorb any harm from befalling on the person behind it, as long as the barrier can withstand the attack that is.

Non-substantial ability: Speed Reading: Kote is capable of reading at phenomenally fast rate, capable of going through a single 500-600 page book in a single 18 minute sitting. He is also capable of reading two books at the same time. Now isn’t that something?
Here you go, an complete version of my student character. So now that this is finish the Administrator can take the incomplete version off of this sight. The reason why I can’t do it myself is because it is on his profile.
Feel free to point any seemingly unintended in-character or gramatical flaws or anything I can improve on. I am open to suggestions.
Bluecalf65
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod
Zeria Iiyasei

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 11:06 pm

Kote "Spirit" Marlowe = Accepted

Get posting. =]
Back to top Go down
RainiTheFox
RainiTheFox

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2013, 7:40 pm

Name:Usagi 'Bunny' Tsuki

Teacher or Student:Student

Year:1st

Basic Info:Usagi had an amazing childhood. He had a lot of friends and was living a good life. His family wasn't rich,but they weren't exactly poor either. The young boy learned to be grateful with what he has. He lived life to the fullest and still is.

Appearance::Usagi is pretty short for his age. He stands at 4'10". He doesn't mind his height because people say that he's adorable at his size. He has messy blonde hair that always sticks up everywhere in fluffy spikes,framing his face. He wears two hair clips to hold his bangs out of his eyes. His eyes are a bright emerald green that glow with joy,but are covered by glasses that are thick-rimmed. Usagi has peachy skin that is slightly tanned. It's smooth and flawless like a baby's skin. Freckles are splashed on his cheeks and nose. He has a knack for fashion and is always in fashion,but he adds his own twist. The young boy likes to add accessories to his clothes like suspenders or a beanie. All in all,he's your usual adorkable nerd.

Personality::Usagi is just as his name states. He's like a rabbit. He is very energetic and childish. He may be 11 but his mental age is 5. He is always happy and looking on the positive side of tings. He might be the most carefree person you'll ever meet. He's the type to get flustered at a compliment. Usagi knows he's adorable and he uses it to his advantage.

Likes:Anything fun,cute & cuddly things,colors,snow,winter,music,books,romantic movies,fantasy,animals,boy bands,fashion,sweets

Dislikes:Horror movies,the dark,spiders,logic,sudden loud noises,abusing of any kind,stuck ups,snobby people

Abilities:

Ice~He is able to manipulate ice whenever he desires it. He can make weapons out of the ice,melt ice,or create it. He can also trap people in ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~   Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon High School ~Sign-Ups~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2