Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?

Go down 
+6
Nadeshiko Fukisaki
Shugo Chara Unlock!
SkyIris
Hazel
amuto_tsukiyomi
Nadoosh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nadoosh
Nadoosh

Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 4:04 am

I like them aaaall,But mostly Amulet Dia.
Back to top Go down
http://animeland.mountada.net/
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 4:36 pm

Amulet Dia and Amulet Spade. :3
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Nadoosh
Nadoosh

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 11:03 am

Cool =D
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 12:25 pm

Amulet spade and Amulet Fortune............
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 8:43 pm

ah1 I forgot about Amulet fortune... *feel bad..* mom is gonna kill me.. T^T
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 8:52 pm

??
I like them all ;3...but Ill have to say my two favorites are: Amulet Spade and Lunatic Charm
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:01 pm

Lunatic charm isn't one of amu's chara nari's. I like Amulet devil too...
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:03 pm

lol I didn't like the one with El, but it was entertaining and funny.. if only Amulet Neko did star...in the show.. ^w^
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:12 pm

Whoops didnt read the title fully.
I didnt really like the one with EL's very much either... If they did an Amulet Neko in the show, that would be great...
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:14 pm

it would have!! XD But I think they didn't since they didn't really want to give away that Amu-mo...would end up with Ikuto! XD
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:18 pm

I think mostly if my least fav would have to be Amulet Heart, that transformation is way overused than the other two
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:19 pm

yeah, that and El didn't exactly make in impression on us... not like amulet Devil with the guitar.
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:29 pm

Yeah...and they didnt really Amulet Diamond that much...
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:33 pm

They didn't... and Amulet fortune either.. or her matching partner(SevenS.)
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 9:35 pm

Yeah..
Back to top Go down
Nadoosh
Nadoosh

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime5th March 2012, 11:24 am

Sodanoo. That's so right... When it's amulet angel,you feel like Amu has just woke up from bed. But when it's amulet devil,Amu is so cool!
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime5th March 2012, 7:40 pm

well no, when you see Amulet heart you think that it's all play time and it's not serious. Unlike Amulet devil that makes it seem like it's fun and games with pranks. :3 I am missing something from amulet heart though...
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime7th March 2012, 8:26 am

I can't decide because they all have a special talent. Although the people I showed them to say they like Amulet Heart. (I think they just like the outfit)
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime7th March 2012, 5:19 pm

well that is true, that and maybe becuase Amulet heart is the one that she uses the most. ^^" But I do agree that it is hard to pick for most people other's have an easier time. Take your time and think which one you like the most. :3
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime7th March 2012, 8:56 pm

yeah. but really my I asked my friend and showed them all once,except for Dia. They said Amulet Heart. After they saw I can tell they were paying attention to the outfits.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime7th March 2012, 9:57 pm

oh, that is the worst, well in my opinion, then again they need to know the characteristics of them all after you showed them the pictures, but I do agree most people just check out the outfits to pick which one they like the most too. So I see your point.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 9:49 am

I guess yeah
Back to top Go down
Nadeshiko Fukisaki
Nadeshiko Fukisaki

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime1st April 2012, 2:55 pm

I love Amulet Clover the most!
My second is Amulet Spade.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime1st April 2012, 3:42 pm

oooooh! You are rare child child! awesome!! XD
Back to top Go down
Nadeshiko Fukisaki
Nadeshiko Fukisaki

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime1st April 2012, 3:55 pm

Yup. I like Ran, but her Character Transformation is so over-used. Plus it's too pink!
I don't like Su but her Character Transformation is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next