Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?

Go down 
+6
Nadeshiko Fukisaki
Shugo Chara Unlock!
SkyIris
Hazel
amuto_tsukiyomi
Nadoosh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2012, 3:58 pm

I like Amulet Spade the best, I do agree with Amulet heart being used even if it signified Amu's crush or love life.

I think Amulet clover was good for a laugh but also to keep us all on our toes. XD
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Nadeshiko Fukisaki
Nadeshiko Fukisaki

Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2012, 4:12 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th April 2012, 9:55 pm

of Amu's? hhmm...I would have to say a tie between Amulet Heart, Amulet Fortune, and Amulet Spade
Back to top Go down
SassyHeart
SassyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 12:50 am

Well that I'm sort of new to Shugo Chara (Still haven't had time to watch all of the anime) Sad I think Amu's first one was cute <3
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 12:59 am

(no worries take your time to see it. :3)

I have a lot of favorites but I really like Dia and Miki's transformations.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 6:29 am

oohh Surprised
Back to top Go down
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod
SkyIris

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 1:00 pm

Out of all the transformations I would say probally Amulet Spade and Amulet Diamond, and Amulet Devil but it was only used once. I like Amulet Heart but its just used to much. Amulet Clover is cute too.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 2:21 pm

true. with the amulet heart.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 5:00 pm

I agree, I feel bad for the transformation with El, it was a sad one but I really enjoyed Dia's and Miki's transformations.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 7:45 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Ikutoforeva!
Ikutoforeva!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th October 2012, 1:03 pm

I liked amulet fortune and amulet dia! I love you
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th October 2012, 3:36 pm

Those two were one of the unique transformations. :3 (love them cause they were caused by Ikuto~<3)
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 8:50 pm

They were. (I see)
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 10:00 pm

(yeah... Dia might never had come out of Amu's heart if Amu didn't start loving and believing at herself. Which Dia signifies her inner light, as well as the correct judgement.) mhm. ^w^ hmm.. I kind of wish they were able to use those unique transformations even more though. :/
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2012, 6:40 pm

yeah, same. They make Ran, Miki, and Su's main ones really
Back to top Go down
gummi
gummi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 9:42 pm

Amulet Dia is my favorite by far. Very Happy The character transformation was cool. They really should've had Amu transform with Dia a lot more! :3
Back to top Go down
http://bluey1996.deviantart.com
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 7:25 am

hhmm..that's hard. I can only narrow it down to her main (ran, miki, su), dia, and Amulet Fortune
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 3:16 pm

True, if only they went farther in the series.. there might have been more charas and transformations.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:26 pm

yeah. (sorry. I forgot I answered this earlier. that's why I sound like how I did)
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin
Byakuran

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 1:45 pm

In my Opinion, it'd have to be.....Amulet Spade.
Back to top Go down
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
amuto_tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 3:51 pm

The artistic one, I see Disc.
Back to top Go down
Shugo Chara Unlock!
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 5:46 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?   Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Chara Nari (Character Tranformation) of Amu's did you like most?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2